[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-1.png (5 KB, 243x208)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>fell for the Barbour meme
>>
File: 1720980174169562.jpg (65 KB, 680x495)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>tfw he didn't visit the Dr Barbour
>>
File: s-l1200.jpg (123 KB, 827x1200)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>18247921
>he fell for the cheap trad look
>he didn't bought himself a shearling coat imitating natural fur for keeping wild animals warm in rough territory
Oh nonono
>>
Barbour is dogshit and their pocket layout is homosexual. There’s about 100 other wax coats you can get for a better deal
>>18247934
Looks like shit and unwearable for 10 months out of the year
>>
>>18247966
>he's not pulling off Tekken character core
Never gonna make it, anon
>>
>>18247966
>unwearable for 10 months out of the year
Would rather make it 12, please take me out of this frozen hell hole.
>>
Is the meme that you have a great jacket that lasts you a lifetime? Yeah I fell for that meme too, it was so nice I fell for it again. I might even fall for it once more. True meme
>>
>>18247976
Layering is essential when you wear a giant feather duster
>>
>>18247921
Why?
>>
Barbour is ass simply because it's for manlets, their sleeve lengths are shit and the custom lengthening option sucks.
Quality wise, they're fine. If you're looking for a functional waxed jacket you can get a Carhartt, Orvis, LL Bean, or Lands End chore coat and wax it yourself. It's cheap and easy to do yourself.
If you're buying Barbour to stay warm in actual cold conditions, you're retarded. They keep you dry and block wind, they aren't meant to keep your warm when it's freezing out.
>>
>>18248837
Yeah, go ahead and DIY wax an unlined jacket. Have a great time. You'll have exactly the same experience as slipping a barbour on, for sure.
>>
>>18248837
Don’t do this. The wax will bleed through and ruin your shirt.
>>
>>18248852
What chore coat have you met that is unlined?
>>
>>18248837
>If you're buying Barbour to stay warm in actual cold conditions, you're retarded.
True, they're quintessrntially british and it never really gets that cold in the UK.

>>18249736
NTA but every workwear brand that makes chore ciats also have unlined versions for warmer wheather.
>>
There are definitely better wax coats out there but Barbour is a classic that is functional and basically never looks bad.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.