[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Most guys embrace the "Viking" look the moment they turn 30, but what options do those of us have who can't grow beards and have pretty boy features?
>>
Start aggressively powerlifting, it's a rapidly ageing millenial essential. Combine this with circa 2013 alt right politics and you are onto a winner
>>
>>18248338
I'm 25 and haven't aged for years, I'm afraid of when it finally hits me and I'll age 10 years over night.
>>
>>18248338
Accept it and embrace it. Keep being lean. Don’t try youthful teenager trend but don’t let yourself go fashionwise, buy good quality basics. Play to your strengths and accentuate them. Don’t take your weaknesses too much to heart but downplay them accordingly, not to the point of coming off insecure but you can make them less noticeable.
You are a grown man. You know who you are and what u are worth. You earn money and can afford a good timeless quality wardrobe. You can cook and take care of your body but you also enjoy life. Have fun but be responsible
It’s all about balance.
Just don’t give up and let yourself go like becoming chubby or just wearing wrinkled shirts baseball caps and shorts.
>>
>>18248358
>I'm 25 and haven't aged for years
Trust me ,you have
>>
>>18248345
/thread
>>
>>18248338
Aside from the basic health things like maintaining high muscle mass and low body fat, you should develop a personal style and mature it as you age. And for fuck sake don't do any cringy hairloss cope stuff.
>>
>>18248345
What was alt right in 2013? The world wasn't even oppressively woke yet at that point
>>
>>18248739
That was peak fucking a white male
>>
>>18248757
That was 2015/2016. In 2013 the media had only just recently started pushing the race shit after occupy/tea party was complaining about the financial system and bailouts.
>>
File: rgr.png (1.31 MB, 894x928)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
BBC vaccination schedule, melanin receptor activation retains longevity, tightness and a full head of hair

your true form has yet to be achieved
>>
>>18248358
>I'm 25 and haven't aged for years
That's because you're only 25, retard.
>>
>>18248338
Lift weights, do indoor cardio, start a skin care routine, and avoid falling for the dyed hair meme. If you are graying let it happen.
>>
>>18248812
It started in 2012 with Obama round 2 and OWS. After OWS race shit ramped up considerably. If you didn't notice in 2013 you were either too young, ignorant, or just not paying attention.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.