[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>made in bangladesh
low quality
>made in italy by bangladeshis
high quality
>>
File: IMG_8875.jpg (1.9 MB, 2540x3575)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>18249110
That’s why I buy my stuff vintage my man the whole luxury houses used to have nice stuff but that just ain’t the case anymore you have to get the old quality
I just bought this wool cashmere coat for 40 bucks
>>
>>18249123
where do you get good vintage stuff
>>
>>18249123
Gaudy immigrant tier
>>
File: IMG_8669.jpg (1.86 MB, 4032x3024)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>18249130
Have to search a little bit
I check second hand stores but they often have outrageous prices since the people caught on with buying vintage. I go for an app in my country where you can sell your used stuff and search by material or by clothing piece. When I find something nice I discuss the price often I can get it down by 20-30%. But if it’s reasonable I just pay what they want. For men it’s still easy since most don’t know their clothes and what they are worth they just want to sell it quick. Women on the other hand think their used stuff is still worth new prices. Also I always pick the clothes up in person and pay by cash so I can try the stuff on and check the quality

Pic related is an handmade Italian silk shirt from Venice. It was pricey at 150€ but the quality is outstanding even more in real life and it has become one of my absolute fave’s
Got it from a vintage store

Another factor is when you buy from big chains like Zara. Go online and sort by material. They still have some nice materials like wool cashmere or silk. Mark your faves and wait till sale. They ain’t worth full price
>>
>>18249133
hmm what would you improve my man ?
>>
>>18249137
There will be no response to this. He just really wanted to call you an immigrant
>>
File: IMG_6843.jpg (1.45 MB, 2548x3196)
1.45 MB
1.45 MB JPG
>>18249160
That’s sad man
Another vintage piece I bought is this navy blazer 100% virgin wool and a perfect basic piece

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.