[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shooes.jpg (31 KB, 450x450)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
What do you think about these shoes?
>>
>>18249161
they’re ugly, BOH, line cook core. all black sneakers always look bad imo
>>
>>18249161
they look homo de sexuelle
>>
>>18249169
>all black sneakers always look bad imo
Second that, however there is a spectrum for black sneakers from very bad to somewhat okay, and the black sneakers with slimmer, simpler silhouettes (adidas stan smith) look less ugly than those with bulky, exotically shaped ones (Nike AF1 or worse)
>>
File: 1725778714133500.jpg (129 KB, 1445x1806)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>18249161
i don't like the shape of those gats at all. pointy as fuck.
there are better cheap german army trainers especially in europe.
all black gats look way better with suede pic related. never buy them full smooth leather.

>all black leather sneakers
i have some all black pre-buyout greats royales (think common projects but chunkier) they're not necessarily hard to style but almost every time i'm wearing them the thought's in the back of my mind that a black moc or loafer would look way better. i usually wear them with 8.5-10" leg openings that cover most of the shoe. the one fit they work really good for and what i got them for is julian from trailer park boys core. looks really good with some vintage faded raw denim and a black tee if you have a good physique.

>>18249169
all black sneakers dont risk looking linecook core when there's visual texture. an example of an easy way to do that is paneling and putting multiple materials on the upper. do roadman innit shoes look like line cook shoes? not even slightly.
whats actually hard to pull off is all-smooth-leather sneakers.
if there isn't visual texture they rely 100% on silhouette and the visual apparentness of the quality of the leather to separate themselves.
>>
>>18249161
As the other anon said, GATs look better when they are not 100% smooth leather.
It makes them look like bowling shoes.
>>
File: 1700023519342699.jpg (61 KB, 300x402)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>and the visual apparentness of the quality of the leather to separate themselves.
and yes even though they might look the same on online product photos the difference between cheapass suede-covered-in-vinyl sneakers and full grain calfskin or w/e is visually apparent from like 10+ feet away even to people who have no idea. especially in natural sunlight and well lit areas. they also won't age or crease the same the plastic leather stuff looks bad when it creases the real leather looks good when it creases. that's what you're paying for. and better silhouette.
if you want gats get like, used or on sale maison margiela theyre really not that expensive and will last you like 5-10 yrs minimum or get something on the same tier as beckett simonons. they last 10x longer and look significantly better that entire time. vinyl leather realistically looks good for a few months not even a year lol. waste of money and plastic trash to poison the planet in the landfill. untermensch shoes.
>>
>they also won't age or crease the same the plastic leather stuff looks bad when it creases the real leather looks good when it creases. that's what you're paying for. and better silhouette.
and a better visual texture you can see from a distance that people who have no idea the difference can easily tell because they simply reflect light better and the toebox stays smooth, keeps shape etc way better.
>>
just buy gats

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.