[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: next_mbr.jpg (31 KB, 364x546)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
I tried a couple of Dockers. They were quiet expensive but the material quality was abysmal. It didn't took long and the materials developed pilling, which means, that they must have used low quality short stapled cotton.

So, I asked myself, why not to buy cheap chinos and get the same abysmal quality for less.

Has anyone some experience witch chinos from the brand NEXT?
https://www.next.co.uk/style/ST525777/D86925#D86925
>>
pic rel looks decent. but the seams at the zipper should be covered, but otehrwise fine enough
>>
>>18249168
It's too early for those you need to get the CURRENT chinos
>>
File: 1706088902164842.jpg (62 KB, 600x800)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>18249168
>warehouse 1082 <-- the crowd favorite regular fit
>buzz rickson original spec, 1942 wide, etc
>real mccoy's joe mccoy chinos (repros of the steve mcqueen chinos)
>toys mccoy steve mcqueen chinos (different brand)
>a vontade / 2tuck marine co. chino trousers
>fullcount 1201
>phigvel wide officer chino
>>
what the fuck are my options for quality chinos in europe all i see is overpriced american and japshit
>>
what the fuck is up with europoors getting filtered by chinos, the most boring pants ever invented. I remember when I first came to /fa/ you people were acting like chinos were a new fad that was just invented. now apparently it is impossible to buy chinos? what do you wear other than jeans? how is this hard?
>>
>>18251389
>what the fuck are my options for quality chinos in europe all i see is overpriced american and japshit
I bought today a slim fit brown chino from H&M for 25€. The quality, compared to brands like Dockers or Levis, isn't bad at all, materialwise same or even slightly better. The only thing that was worse was the no-name zipper, usually you get a ykk-zipper. The quality of the Uniqlo chino are moderately better, however they don't had the color I was looking for.
https://www2.hm.com/de_de/productpage.1234995004.html
>>
>>18251392
Of course you can buy them you have been able to buy them forever but 99% of them are garbage thin fabric that looks like it's going to fall apart with stiching that look like massive wrinkles (>>18251396)
or 70% polyester shit

dockers and levis are also junk
>>
>>18251392
in my experience, chinos have a better fit than most jeans. They tend to have a higher frontal and back rise, which makes them sit more secure on your body, particularly when you kneel or squat your behind won't get exposed. Also the material is smoother and feels nice on your skin. Furthermore, with the right color, you can larp as a futuristic lapd officer without anyone noticing.
>>
>>18251398
I know what you mean, but these 25€ chinos are great from my point of view and why concentrate on the 1% when 99% is a good fit, healthy body shape and handsome face?
>>
>>18251405
i can't stand the shitty thin fabric that bunches up, it's something pajeets and autists with trekking shoes in the city wear
>>
>>18249168
I have many pairs of Dockers and none of them have pilling. Sounds like a (you) issue. Stop washing your pants in the rock tumbler.
>>
>>18251422
>I have many pairs of Dockers and none of them have pilling. Sounds like a (you) issue.
A few years ago Dockers introduced recycling cotton, it has shorter cotton fibres and is more prone to pilling. When did you buy your chinos from Dockers, do you know their model names?
>>
File: geoffrey.gif (568 KB, 205x385)
568 KB
568 KB GIF
>>18251410
>i can't stand the shitty thin fabric that bunches up, it's something pajeets and autists with trekking shoes in the city wear
What makes you think you are allowed to have nice things? Let me allow to allay your frustration by telling you the truth: you are not special and what you have is more than you deserve.
>>
>>18252233
>What makes you think you are allowed to have nice things?
because i care
i am special
i deserve more

do not apply your standards to me
>>
>>18251427
In the past two years. I have a few pairs of city tech. They are nice when I need some flexibility and don't feel bad on the skin despite them having some polyester and serval pairs of their deluxe model, forgot the name of it. I wash and dry them on delicate as instructed. I have no issues with them.
>>
>>18251389
goodthreads on Amazon
they're amazing quality for the price when on sale
massimo dutti is also better than other fast fashion shops out there

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.