[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726647764959-min.jpg (1.94 MB, 4639x3473)
1.94 MB
1.94 MB JPG
Just bought these navy blue Reebok club C grounds a few days ago, already fucked up the right one. It's visibly darker than the left one, how to I fix it, any tips? I already tried with baking soda, toothbrush, detergent, warm water, cold water, wet cloths, dry cloths it all doesn't seem to make any difference.
>>
>>18250080
Nice autism shoes
>>
>>18250222
thanks down syndrome
>>
>>18250080

idk man it sounds like you've just fucked up and damaged the right one at this point

you got better luck with just making the left shoe look like the right
>>
>>18250080
I followed this vid to clean a couple pairs of suede sneakers: https://youtu.be/60xNCOvXylY?si=mmQh7KDKFbFw3i_X
Took longer and more elbow grease than what I expected but the results were at least satisfactory. You can try and see if it works.
If it's water damage there's not much you can do about it.
>>
>>18250080
>I already tried with baking soda, toothbrush, detergent, warm water, cold water, wet cloths, dry cloths it all doesn't seem to make any difference.
lmao what the fuck
you probably ruined your suede by exposing it to all those products and all that water and shit
you can fix this situation one of two ways: try to get all the product and shit out of the suede and try to lighten the right one. or you can just ruin the suede on the other one till it matches and no one will really be able to tell they're roached in the first place. i would see what a suede eraser or some suede shampoo does to it first personally.
also you fucked the suede up brushing it wrong on the right one a bit so you'll have to match it on the other side or get the right one looking cleaner not just the color but texture needs to match.
its not hopeless but you got yourself in a predicament anon.

next time around heres how to clean and maintain it it:
spritz it with a spray bottle of water, lightly
brush it with a suede brush don't ever go back and forth pick a direction brush it that way a while then pick another direction
gently pat dry dry
repeat as needed with various bristle firmnesses
when finished set the nep on both shoes the same direction by brushing
do this every wear or two it takes 2 mins if you dont neglect them
use suede protection spray
i literally live in the highest rainfall part of america and my suede's impeccable even cheap sneaker suede like this
>>
this is why i have never considered suede shoes

or jackets desu, maybe if you are somewhere with a 100% dry cold season
>>
the light one was displayed in store and got sunlight bleech it out. the dark one was in the box.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.