[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I was looking for motorcycling rain gear and discovered this.
Almost transparent, 100% waterproof pvc-like material. You can show off your stylish outfit even under a pouring rain, what not to like?
But I've never seen anyone IRL wearing these. People wear all kinds of dorky rain ponchos, and these certainly look better.
Why aren't these popular? Why is there no batemancore?
>>
>>18250147
it looks goofy even for motorcycle riding and I'm gonna guess the price
>>
File: ZJ532_Talent_01_BbKmbFf.jpg (567 KB, 725x1026)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>18250436
20 EUR for the jacket, 20 EUR for the pants.
> goofy
Not as goofy as hi-viz jackets that plenty of people wear.
>>
>>18250460
>20 EUR for the jacket, 20 EUR for the pants.
huh, that's cheap, so I don't know maybe they aren't well known I mean I haven't heard about this
>>
Hazmatcore is based don't listen to the peons here
>>
>>18250147
Just wear actual protective gear, some leathers with pads on the spine and joints. I've crashed enough times that I wouldn't have functional knees, elbows or vertibrae if I wore something like that over a normal outfit. Really stupid.
>>
>>18250799
Do you realize that these are intended to be worn over what you normally wear?
Actual protective gear tends to wet out even if it is "waterproof".
>>
>>18251109
>Almost transparent, 100% waterproof pvc-like material. You can show off your stylish outfit even under a pouring rain, what not to like?
Is what I was refering to.
>>
>>18251394
Most bikers are barely literate don't worry
>>
>>18251394
You put on your riding leather jacket and riding jeans (at least CE AAA-rated, naturally), then you put on this rain gear — voila, you show off your cool riding gear without exposing yourself to rain.
>>
Use your car or bus when it rains
>>
File: bateman-dance.gif (2.84 MB, 443x498)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB GIF
>>18251785
No.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.