[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

When did this cringe npc trend begin? we used to always tuck our pants into our socks going into the bush to keep ticks out because its functional but nowadays you see every basic white chick with leggings tucked into white tennis socks and it looks SO STUPID
>>
>>18250344
I started this trend and told everybody to do it
>>
>zoomers wear leggings
>socks look stupid underneath leggings
>zoomers have irrational fear of anything shorter than crew socks
>socks end up over the leggings
pretty simple
>>
>>18250354
its just funny how if you did this ten years ago people would say you are literally retarded like cerebral palsy or downs syndrome and now theyre like >omggz slayyy
>>
>>18250349
Based thx for your service
>>18250354
>>18250358
Unbased grannies afraid of socks
>>
>>18250358
yeah that’s how trends work retard
>>
I love women who dress like this.
>verification not required
>>
>>18250358
>>18250344
Is this how a brother acts up when he is on no pussy ? Insane
>>
>>18250413
are you one of those weirdoes who ask girls to keep their tennis socks on while you fuck? cringe bro
>>
>>18250422
No one was bringing this shit up but you lmao there is a lot of aggression and sexual frustration in you bro
That’s why you are so angry you can’t fuck these bitches and you like this look with the socks
You decided that it is a weird fetish and hate yourself for liking it and not getting the pussy
Life is harsh for you little man I can fuck all the bitches doggy with their socks on as I like lmao
>>
>>18250430
Shut the fuck up you little twink incel. I hope your uncle fucks your bussy again.
>>
>>18250430
this you bro?
>>
>>18250479
>>18250528
>immediately brings up sexual molestation through men
I’m really sorry for what happened to you i understand why you resent women
>>
>>18250548
no im just not attracted to women who look and dress like they are mentally handicapped
>>
I always assumed it’s because it adds thickness around the ankles and makes the leg silhouette look straighter and sleeker.
>>
You niggers care too much what others wear while 90% of you look like absolute faggots and are built like twigs irl while wearing shit that died out in the 90's

>>18250877
This nigger saying he's not attracted to any women who dress like X as if any woman would even look your way you absolute retarded faggot, go back to brushing off the cum off your rick owens after you got railed by a homeless dude that dresses the same way most of you do
>>
File: ba-1.jpg (25 KB, 400x200)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>18250941
>adds thickness around the ankle
...is that a good thing?
>>
>>18250358
That's just everything fashion related. Imagine the reaction having the pedo tash along with mullet 10 years ago.
>>
>>18250980
well i like straight silhouette pants myself
>>
I think it's hot. Especially when they have huge thighs and one of those retarded puffer jackets that's cut like a crop top.
>>
>>18250941
I have a similar theory about the recent trend of them wearing huge shoes. Because these last years women work their butts to much so they become huge, and to balance that out they buy huge fucking shoes.
>>
>>18250358
Girls were doing this in like 2009
>>
>>18250430
This is indisputable facts and look how much he hated to hear it
>>
>>18250344
We're you a fetus when American apparel was still about?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.