[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fa/ - Fashion

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 23355128643467.png (1.28 MB, 956x796)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
Are they zesty or chud?
>>
>>18250556
>Polo shirts with mandarin collar
Indian-core
>>
>>18250616
henleys are not jeetcore, you just short circuited these retards with that pic
>>
>>18250616
Your grammar is jeetcore
>>
>>18250557
FPBP
>>
What is it with you weirdos and your total unwillingness to just wear traditional shirts?
>>
File: gvj.gif (1.81 MB, 498x304)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB GIF
chuds are zestiest

you can witness it hear how white men gossip all day about other people, twitters rebranding another good example that is mired in hysteria, whining, gossiip, attention seeking, self victimization, finger pointing and queen bees

same feminist bullshit preceded with the same framework has been augmented with an even bigger faggot to carry that torch, this decade so far has been defined by it
>>
SAAAAAAAAR
>>
I think they look pretty nice but are even more dependent on fitting right then other lazy shirts. I used to have one. Thank you for reminding me to pick up a new one.
>>
>>18250556
They are called Henleys, you chud.
>>
>>18250620
Yes. Barely anyone in India wears henleys. It's mostly button ups, polos and late 2000's graphic t-shirts, with button ups being the vast majority of them.
>>
>>18250949
>Henley
>not a traditional shirt
zoomer queerbxy has no fashion and historical sense
>>
>>18250556
It's called a henley, and is the ultimate filter of masculinity.>>18250620

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.