[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What happens when I use a punching bag without gloves?
>>
hand hurty :(
>>
>>74112686
Don't just use ur palms
>>
>>74112686
Don't, just use your palms
>>
You will not enjoy the results
>t. done that, wouldnt recommend
>>
>>74112686
>What happens when I use a punching bag without gloves?
Depends on how hard your ahnds are and how the bag is stuffed. Is it hard and heavy and you're a boxer? That means you're gonna get hurt. Is it softer and lighter and you're doing karate? There's no problem.

Keep in mind heavy bags during the golden age of Boxing were like 60-80 lbs at most.
>>
>>74112686
you will endure wrists and hands, punch less harder and be more technical though
>>
>>74112686
you'll probably hurt your wrists if you're not at least using wraps
>>
>>74112686
My old boxing coach said to never hit a bag with bare fists, but with handwraps, no problem
>>
>>74112686
Depends on how hard the bag is. If it's too hard you'll know because your knuckles will bleed and your joints will start feeling all tingly and crunchy.
>>
>>74112686
You hurt your wrists if you're a wristlet

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.