[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: g7kBHN2.jpg (155 KB, 960x1280)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Apart from balding, creatine also causes gray hair in young men. Be careful with it. Yes, there are positives but as soon as you stop it, you will piss out all of it and be left only with the negatives.
>>
>>74112944
It never began for creatine faggots
>>
>>74112944
No there arent positives. How many fucking times do I need to say this? If you bench 140kg without creatine, you will bench 140kg when you take creatine and you will bench 140kg when you stop taking creatine. It doesnt have even the "1-5% difference". It fucking doesnt. Most DEFINITELY not 5%, but it really doesnt boost your performance even by 1%. And unironically "feeling it", listening to good music will get you hyped up and give way more performance than 1%.

The only time it "works" is when beginner retards start training seriously and eating seriously and taking creatine and then they finally progressive overload with their program and their bench goes from 50kg to 60kg in 2 weeks and then they credit creatine for giving "20% increased performance". No you fucking retard would have made those babby gains with or without creatine.
>>
>>74112944
ok but riddle me this, what increases DHT more? exercise or creatine? curious to hear your answer
>>
>>74113038
yeah one of my friend went away for 5 months when we started working out together
He continued working out and taking creatine there and when he came back he was very muscular but his balding got way worse, like jumped atleast 2NW
After he stopped taking it, he went back to looking like an average dude but his baldness stayed the same
Kinda sad desu
>>
>>74113068
doesn't mater, DHT's production is easily blocked
>>
nigga never heard of light before
>>
I started taking creatine at 5 or 6, my hair is still intact at 28
>>
>>74113038
>How many fucking times do I need to say this?
Say it one more time i didnt understand
>>
Yeah, fuck creatine. Everybody online goes on about how it’s the most researched supplement you can take and that it doesn’t cause hair loss, and yet my shower drain gets fucking blocked with hair when I take it. It’s a total meme supplement.
>>
>>74114874
You use shampoo dont you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.