[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: steroid_injection.jpg (269 KB, 628x628)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
I recently learned that some powerlifters will literally inject testosterone solution in order to get a quick rush of free testosterone before a meet to increase aggression and make themselves potentially lift more. What about injecting testosterone solution intravenously? I don't know how long it would last, but wouldn't this have the most intense effect?
>>
Bump. I need powerlifters in here. Have any of you ever shot test like a junkie?
>>
Ive shot tren base( tren suspension) IM not IV and it still kicks in within an hour. Test base is the same quick hitting mental rush of aggression and strength. Do that will halotestin and there will be a pile of dead bodies where ever youve just been.
>>
So you could just shoot test base IM and still get it kick in within the hour and total time it lasts maybe 4 if that. The swing in hormone levels will be abit savage though even with a background stack of multiple drugs. Also injecting oil based drugs IV is abig no no as you could essily have heart attack from that.
>>
LOL
never do real drugs OP you'll kill yourself
>>
>>74113531
Do not inject oil into your veins
>>
>>74114693
How about raws mixed in water or alcohol?
>>
>>74113531
if u want to pin test suspension pre work out go for it itll do what you want but fuck is it really worth the trouble and pain.
>>
>>74114693
its not the end of the word if you do, ur just going to cough a bunch and then never do it again lol
>>
>>74114746
It can cause embolism, in heart for example.
>>
>>74114724
Water yeah because plasma is mainly water.
>>
>>74113531
testosterone? thats a female hormone

you need something stronger like superdrol or halotestin or tren base

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.