[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712689641532523.jpg (58 KB, 736x920)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
Will fasting fix my poor appetite?
>>
>>74113574
>fasting
>poor appetite
No.
Eat a lot of candy and sweet, you will never fell full.
>>
>>74113580
I was on a caloric deficit till I was close to underweight and after my appetite went up significantly. I only gained like 8 pounds after 6 months
>>
>>74113574
Damn that’s a cute boy
>>
>>74113574
I get hungry far less when I fast. It's honestly ideal for losing weight, not gaining. Eat foods that are calorically dense with a low return on nutrients and you'll generally be able to eat more. I wish I could say: "Eat chicken breast and sweet potatoes" only or something, but you'll be so full from a diet like that you'll never want to eat. If you're just not eating enough at all, eat anything you can that looks appetizing until you can comfortably eat more.
>>
>>74113574
cardio helps
>>
>>74113595
its a girl you can see her hips barely but we all know you are a tranny trying to make men think women can look like men
>>
File: 1712701765206542.jpg (748 KB, 1197x1666)
748 KB
748 KB JPG
>>74113574
>>74113595
would annihilate the bussy
>>
>>74114075
hi /lgbt/ when are you gonna join the 41%
>>
>>74113574
you gotta get used to eat more. there are three basic strategies:
>eat faster
eat your meals faster. still chew it ofc. don't swallow each bite seperately, take one, chew it a bit down, take another. saves time and spit
>eat for longer periods at a time
make a big meal, sit in front of your tv, eat for 2 hours straight
>eat more often in the day
eat something every couple of hours.
and with "something" i don't mean half an apple and a cracker. i mean something with an amount of carbs and fat and calories that's gonna make a difference. at this point you don't even need to think about micros or protein that much as long as you overall eat kind of balanced.
>>
>>74113580
When I was fat and getting fatter I was always hungry. The more I eat the hungrier I get, the less I eat the less I want to eat. Now I just eat enough to maintain weight regardless of feeling hungry or not. Its just not a big deal now.
>>
File: tennis-ball.jpg (53 KB, 612x612)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>74113574
Sorry booger. The only way to increase your appetite is to eat more.
>Mfw hard gainers havetbetfbigdo but fatties simply have to stop eating
>>
>>74115627
Did you have a seizure in the middle of the green text

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.