[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1689796245738395.jpg (11 KB, 241x228)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
are reverse wrist curls better than reverse bicep curls for forearm?
>>
>>74113749
they are different and target different muscles or different parts of some muscles. Try them to see. Start with light dumb bells and work the muscles to see and feel what is being worked. I squat on one side of the bench, rest my foream on the bench with wrist/dubbell hanging over over side, and due curles and reverse curls, one arm at a time. I also do reverse bicep curls. The number and type of excercises you do depends on the outcome you want.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.