[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2real4me.jpg (653 KB, 2515x2822)
653 KB
653 KB JPG
What things can I do to make people more intimidated by me? I am tired of being the tall lanky dude who people don't respect.
>>
Gain 30-40 kg and be yoked, obviously
of course you never will so i don't understand the point of this thread
>>
>>74124473
post body
>>
>>74124465
>What things can I do to make people more intimidated by me?
By intentionally trying to intimidate others, you come across as more insecure and repulsive. It defeats the purpose. Find inner peace, mean what you say, and do what you mean. Then, people will naturally start to respect you.
>>
>>74124465
People over 6 feet are never intimating because for some reason, especially in the west, when someone is over 6feet, they become ectomorphs. Not sure why nature made us this way,but I'm going to assume tall people are supposed to run and short people fight. And taller people have really weak facial features and low T but I'm not sure if that is from malnutrition or biology. Simple fact is taller men are generally feminene, except when they are thirld world Brazilians money a la ufc
>>
>>74124465
Be honest and direct. Be happy and always smile. And the most import thing.
POST BODY
>>
>>74125286
*Monkeys a la ufc
>>
>>74125288
Girls don't like men that smile. It gives them the ick.
>>
>>74125286
lol listen to this manlet
>>
aggressive isnt the right word

assertive. you want to be more assertive.

Set boundaries, shut people down when they step over it respectfully, dont get nervous or act out public, dont wear glasses, dont be a nerd, be confident, good posture, have goals
>>
>>74125330
>Caring for a woman's opinion
Ngmi
>>
>>74125362
Is what I say wrong? I have never seen a masculine tall man in my life except when watching ufc. You lanklets are feminine as fuck. And I think it's either human biology where people over 6'2 are naturally born with low T characteristics or mal nutrition. But since we are in the first world, I think it's biology. People over 6'2 really need to roid if they want to look and act masculine.
>>
>>74125362
Listen to this low T feminine lanklet who has a skinny frame and narrow shoulders and acts and talks and walks like a cuck. All "tall" men are nerdy ectomorphs. Deal with it.
>>
>>74125362
>>74125440
Deal with it. You want to be over 6'2? Then you will look and act like a non masculine man. It's human biology though I do not know what purpose this would serve. I don't know why we do not get proportionally bigger men. Like a 6'2 man that looks "normal" without having to roid. For some reason, once a man goes over 6'1 the body does not also grow in width and length, only height. It's 2024 and we don't have research on this.
>>
>>74125286
this is the worst cope I think I've ever seen, I hope your trolling
>>
>>74125462
This is manlet cope. be gone, pint-size.
>>
>>74125466
I'm not. And I'm curious as to why they don't grow proportionally. The only time some over 6'1 looks normal, with proportional width and length are UFC fighters. Those guys over 6 feet don't look "tall" cause they don't proportional. In real life people over 6 feet look tall because they have height but not length and width. It can't just be nutrition because these six foot men usually always have low T characteristics. So I think it's okay to say high height comes with having lower T characteristics. We already have racial differences, why is it hard to accept height-cial differences. And stop being so defensive. Actually discuss that I mentioned.
>>
>>74125484
Imagine being big got still working under me. Stop insulting me and actually discuss things. Racial differences are real, maybe height differences are real too. Maybe higher height comes with lower T and more slender frame.
>>
>>74125466
Short people never look short, but tall people look tall. This means they don't look proportional. Maybe too long legs and too narrow body. Or too long arms and short torso. It's not "normal' looking. I don't know why lanklets pretend they look normal. If you look at someone and the first thing you notice is their height, then their arms or legs are too long compared to their width. People shouldn't look "tall" but they can look big.
>>
>>74125286
as a 6'0 dyel manlets will sometimes be intimidated by me. that's probably what happens when you spent a few million years evolving in a situation where a dyel wuss lanklet doesn't exist and anyone a lot bigger than you can probably push your shit in.
>>
>>74125484
>>74125466
And probably being taller than most people and still taking orders and shit from people shorter than them demoralizes them so they larp with muh height. But I'm not even here to insult lanklets, but based on their thread you can see how they just love to insult others without replying to anything. I just wanted to discuss the possibility of height vs T characteristics and maybe human proportions.
>>
>>74125538
No one is intimidated by you. Trust me. You look wierd AF and the seething replies in this thread without any discussion shows me how insecure u guys are because of how wierd you look. You probably don't even have your frame filled in and look wierd and people know you're proud of your height so they just patronize u. trust me. I live in a biig city. You lanklets are wierd looking. Go roid or something so at least you look kinda normal.
>>
>>74125538
You people are in nimbal as fuck and I don't feel intimidated. However when some smaller person is close to me, I feel more intimidated, not sure why, probably speed strength and agility. I remember talking to some dude shorter than me and he was just talking but all I could think of was him slamming me lol. It's not height that's that intimidating, it's width and body composition which taller lwe people always lack but many lhw and he ufc fighters look normal. But their muscle density lacks. There is a trade off. Explosive muscle and agility. Or just tall and bones and soft muscles like Michael Phelps.
>>
>>74125534
Short people can definitely look short anon>>74124465
steroids
>>
>>74125571
you're coping hard, my dude. it's just nature. if i see some 6'6 dude i feel like i am witnessing a space marine irl.
most people are not fighters and do not look at people like a fighter would.
without knowing anything about you i am happy to admit there is very good odds you could beat the shit out of me.
when people see someone significantly taller than them it provokes feelings in them and this usually includes intimidation.
napoleon syndrome guys might take that feeling and try to pick a fight with him.
other people might just feel vaguely insecure and deal with it.
>>
Scream in the mirror

Not even joking it actually raises testosterone
>>
>>74125619
>you're coping hard,
im not coping hard. i dont need to. You are. You want to use your height to mog, but by the time you look "tall" you probably have ill proportions.
>>74125619
>if i see some 6'6 dude i feel like i am witnessing a space marine irl.
youre not, because a space marine is tall, thick and wide. whereas a tall human is only tall. Do you not get this? Look at NBA players and how weird they look running on the court, they dont have the thickness, though a lot of them have the width. You average heightfag does not have the W x L
>>
>>74125619
>when people see someone significantly taller than them it provokes feelings in them and this usually includes intimidation.
it doesnt though. if someone is 3 feet taller than me, where is their fist coming from?
This is why i dont get heightfags, No one is ever intimidated by tall people, because "tall" people look wierd. A space marine doesnt look tall, because they are thick and wide too. Do you get it?
>>
>>74125619
>napoleon syndrome guys might take that feeling and try to pick a fight with him.
No one wants to fight tall people, people like to fight people that are a challenge. Id rather fight someone who is like GSP who is nimble and an actual figher, than someone like Jone Jones and Floyd Mayweather where styles win fights.
>>
>>74125619
>it's just nature.
ok now we are talking, so its nature, are taller people supposed to lack masculine characteristics or is it from lack of nutrition. cause there is a trade off. The lanky nerdy ectomorph phenotype is real. especially for east asians and whites too. Go look at college football stars are even white nba players, they all look like nerdy ectomorphs. Sure girls will say they like height then how come not tall people have gfs and shit, girls like height the same way guys like world class models, it dont mean anything. For tall people, there really isnt anything to brag about. It is only online but in real life, taller people are a small percentage and majority of people are just working class people who are beaten down daily by the modern workplace. if there are more short people than tall people, then this means most tall people are under short people. I think tall people larp as muh tall the same way middle aged females larp as muh mother. As a business owner, starter and A MOTHER i am empowered etc etc. So i guess it does make sense when i say taller people are also very feminine.
>>
>>74125619
Also I have been to public gyms for like 5 years and live in a big city, so theres lots of sights to see. The only time a tall person doesnt look tall is if they are jacked. But i do think longer legs does equal lower T or something like that. and taller people generally have slim framesm and the only time a tall person doenst look tall but also big is usually when they are kinda fat too. if you youreslf is tall, what do you do? Did you fill out your frame to look normal? Cause i think thats hard unless you roid, cause even professional tall athletes have really non-dense soft muscles. Black atheletes however have very dense muscles if they are tall. So from a /fit/ perspective, tall doesn't do anything, except cause shit posts.
>>
>>74125619
>you're coping hard, my dude.
see? i posted about the height v T level thing like many times, and all you heightfags can say is youre coping. I actually want to discuss height VS T levels. and i think its either lack of nutrients during birth or simply taller people have low T phenotypes.
>>
>>74125379
not insertive?
>>
File: niii.jpg (223 KB, 1080x1080)
223 KB
223 KB JPG
Taller people have a lot to fill out. Their frame, torso, and arms and legs. that's a LOT of nutrients and muscle needed. So it dumb to disagree that tall people look "weird" simply because they don't have proper proportions.
Look at pic related, you legit need well developed biceps and legs and calves to not have it look weird when compared to your skeletal structure.
Also, arnold never looked tall in his career or life to me, but he is 6'2. what does that tell you, it means you need a lot of muscle to make yourself look normal. Sure most people have muscle anyway, but we know it takes a lot of dedication and working out and nutrition to build a muscular physique so your average tall fag literally looks wierd. add the low t and low confidence and u have a hunched back tall fag or one that has to overly puff out his chest.
>>
>>74125765
Height fags under estimate just how much more dedication they have to put into their bodies to not get clowned on by people shorter than them. And heightfats only comeback is always "youre coping." No, i aint coping, i appreciate a good physique, and if all tall people had a good non-laughable physique, then thats that, but its not like that irl, its just wierd looking people.
>>
and i think Zyzz is like 6'1 and it was only when he was 23 did he stop looking "long legs and long arms." but also by 23, he did look like he had a little too much muscle. So i dont know. How come short people dont look like they have long arms or legs? height fats stay coping that they look deformed.
>>
"With a price tag of $126,895, it's going to be out of reach for most, but it falls right in line with its competitors."
Is this how poor americans are? what is a heightfag gonna do when i pull out in my ride?
>>
>>74125791
>Zyzz
>23
>>
>>74124465
>What things can I do to make people more intimidated by me? I am tired of being the tall lanky dude who people don't respect.
Get strong, start from the bottom of your local hierarchy and slowly climb. Be a social retard and learn. You will climb not even on purpose but because you are trying to get better it will happen.
The most respected person in my town got there by just helping out people. It may be different in other cultures though, i live in a small area of farmers in the midwest
>>
>>74125493
>>74125534
>>74125549
I believe 6' is probably the best for an asthetic body with good proportions. Thats not manlet size tho. There is no correlation with height and testesterone levels but we do know obese people lack T and its harder to be obese being tall. That being said tall people can also grow more muscle than shorter people. I think youre just basing your arguments on opinions you see around you but everyone today is gay and low T not just taller people
>>
>>74124465
What >>74125271 said in a lump sum. If you try to be intimidating without having the gumption to back that up with action, it's gonna get you or others killed. Get an education and job, and then think about picking up some martial arts.
>>
>>74126020
>everyone today is gay and low T not just taller people
lmfao
>>
>>74126020
>That being said tall people
thing is, it seems like being tall immediately puts you into ectomorph territory though.
>>
>>74125271
Any advice on how to do this other than just aging/maturing? I’m only 19
>>
File: twitter.jpg (133 KB, 1080x563)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>74124465
You gotta start idolizing Japanese heel wrestlers instead of Tanahashi
>>
>>74124465
Get buff
Stop talking in a soft way (hardest part)
Stop consuming female-aimed media (basically everything on social media)
Find a balance between misogynistic and obsessed women hater
Study and read more, sound knowledgeable, master at least your own field
Get a clue on how to dress well (stop looking like your mom picked your outfit)
Get a men's watch (not a tech toy)
>>
>>74125765
How tall are blacks on left and right of Arnie is 6,2?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.