[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gf.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1350)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
my gf (picrel) has tanned so much in the past two years that she is darker than my mexican mother
How do I get her to stop? Is the skin cancer thing legit?
I usually prefer skin contrast when I'm fucking a girl and now we are basically the same color it's kind of a turnoff
>>
>>74126219
>Is the skin cancer thing legit?
It is. My mom used to tan all the time and had to get melanoma removed multiple times. It might not show up until 20 years later but it will eventually.
>>
>>74126219
Why do people do this? Just be in your natural skin color. Also, tan lines are gross.
>>
>>74126263
Same reason people get tattoos it’s addictive somehow or another
>>
imagine rubbing your cock between those oily tits
>>
>>74126219
have you ever wanted to watch your gf get plowed by someone with a skilled benis (e.g. me)?
>>
>>74126219
That's not your gf, let's be real straight here, Pedro. You wouldn't be able to clean her pool, not to mention being her boyfriend.
>>74126263
Tan lines are so feminine, it's one of 3 things that can make mo so rock hard I can hammer that chick for hours. I deliberately forced my first ex to get tan lines so I can coom buckets hammering her.
>>
>>74126219
seed oils
>>74126263
tan lines makes my dick diamonds
>>
>>74126219
wow
>>
>>74126219
Why are you asking this instead of cumming inside of her every day?
>>
>>74126219
wow
>>
>>74126219
>Is the skin cancer thing legit?
No its bullshit. Its mostly benign lesions being misclassified. If you're concerned get off seed oils so your skin has the proper fats.
>>
>>74126219
Big ol FAT TITTIES!!!!
>>
>>74126263
Because it's the beauty standard that's in vogue.
>>
>>74126219
How do homosexuals exist when women like this do ?
>>
>>74126263
>sun tan = unnatural!
lmao ok
>>
Her instagram is phoebeisobelx
>>
>>74126219

Melanoma is real. Literally kills people. Whether or not it's 100% caused by sun exposure, or chemical exposure is a question that there is very little appetite to answer.

Sunburn is real, it hurts. You can damage your skin by being out in the sun too long. What "too long" means depends on your complexion, how much sun exposure your skin is used to, etc. You can prevent sun burn by using shade/cover, by staying inside or by using sunblock.

Having said that, there's a difference between getting a little sun every day and slowly building up color over time and spending hours in the sun and damaging your skin over and over.
>>
>>74126219
>Asymmetrical breasts
Next
>>
>>74126263
what does this mean? tanning is a natural response to sun exposure
>>
>>74126219
excessive sun exposure increases risk of skin cancer by 100% or something crazy. that being said, the chance of getting skin cancer is so incredibly low it doesn't even matter. just make sure to moisturize and don't burn your skin. you'll be fine
>>
>>74126263
>tanning is unnatural.
Lmao, but they are hot af, idk why but they just are.
>>
File: 1695491362046308.png (2.84 MB, 1000x1262)
2.84 MB
2.84 MB PNG
>>74126219
sorry op, your gf is cheating on you with me, here's proof, you are a cuck now
>>
>>74129031
>>74126219
prove it, have her hold a paper that says anon is my bf or write it on her hand
>>
does she use sunscreen? how long is she exposed to the sun? does she not know that unprotected sun exposure will cause wrinkles to develop earlier in life? so many questions, anon.
>>
Yeah, it’s white people with north European ancestry who get skin cancer because they do this retarded shit like bake out in the sun all day everyday in the spring and summer for years. It’s because they come ancestrally from places where the sun was t so hot and bright or direct so they don’t know what they’re doing. Pay attention to how meds and people in the tropics live. Whether they’re European, African, Asian, or Latin, they all behave the same way. They’re out, in the sun but usually still with some shielding when the sun is low in the sky in the morning and evening and then when the sun is at its highest point in the sky and it’s the brightest and hottest of the day/year they’re inside relaxing, taking siesta, lunching, whatever. That’s how you’re supposed to get sun without getting sun damage. You make hay while the sun is shining IN THE MORNING and you bask in the sun IN THE EVENING and 11 am to 3 pm is chill time, inside time, siesta time, slow time, and if need be, work outside but with shade and a hat and all that time.
>>
>>74130028
Sunscreen helps but it’s not a magic force field. It doesn’t matter if you use sunscreen every day. If you lay out in the hot, bright sun in the middle of the day, every day, all year, for years you are constantly being exposed to sun radiation and that’s going to get through and do some damage. All sunscreen does is filter out some of the worst of it so that you don’t immediately burn, basically.
>>
>>74126263
Yeah, I don’t get it either. Having a natural tan is a sign of health but women that fry themselves in the sun every weekend at the beach have a problem. I think they just like post being at the beach on social media for likes more than anything
>>
>>74130078
>Sunscreen helps but it’s not a magic force field
it literally is though, it straight up blocks the radiation
check the uv cameras images of people wearing it
>>
>>74130149
> these are the retards advising you to just wear sunscreen
>>
>>74126219
>BLUE BOARDS FOR BLUE PEOPLE
gtfo
>>
>>74126263
What are you? Gay?
>>
>>74126219
20 min a day on high noon is based, spending hours under it is bad.
>>
>>74126219
If you’re tanning for aesthetics just use a fake tanner and don’t go overboard
>>
>>74126263
Tan lines are sexy and you're a faggot
>>
>>74129308
For women it's because it creates the illusion that their pussy ass and tits are literally glowing.

It's like how boss weak points glow in Zelda.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.