[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 13690679.jpg (145 KB, 1162x1110)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
How to get quads like this?
>>
>>74130266
squat?
>>
Didn't read your post.
Looks like that nog has nice quads though.
>>
This one is always tough because I am anti-semitic but I also think protestors are fags
The guy being black I think moves the needle over to being on the cops' side though
>>
Wait until you find out who brought the blacks over as slaves
>>
>>74130315
Those ships were owned by jews. Most blacks don’t even realize this. It’s not white people they should give a shit about or have a chip on their shoulder from. It’s unironcially Jews and other Africans.
>>
>>74130333
except white people bought and owned said slaves. Most slave owners in the United States were, in fact, white. Or do you retards seriously think that the South went to war to protect the Jews' right to own slaves lmao
>>
>>74130314
It is a boy who cried wolf situation because you really can't take these people seriously when they have the same fervor protesting like tranny bullshit as they do when an evil race of goblin people are genociding tens of thousands of people using our taxes.
>>
>>74130357
Nice deflection hell spawn. People are waking up to your kinds atrocities against humanity. This is a human vs demon fight.
>>
>>74130363
Well yeah I mean obviously their protests are bullshit but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while
Honestly I don't even care if jews blow up arabs I just want both of them over there and not in my country
>>
>>74130266
>Have millions of people of your race sold into slavery and concentrated in a specific geographic area for a couple hundred years.
>Have your owners selectively breed you for physical characteristics such as size, speed and strength.
>Eventually stop being slaves.
>Let your descendants enjoy their genetic gains.
No quads for you though, best you'll ever have is those paltry dubs.
>>
>>74130357
>Or do you retards seriously think that the South went to war to protect the Jews' right to own slaves lmao
No the South went to war because industrialist Jews in the north were exploiting them, then the Jews in the South did what they did best, which is use white people to enrich themselves
>>
>>74130314
This. They are protesting for their fellow oppressed minorities.
>>
>>74130357
What’s your point?
Most slaves in existence have been bought sold and owned by Africans, the vast majority currently being alive and enslaved right now. But being a pissy pantsed soft lil bitch about that doesn’t potentially benefit the lazy and entitled American negro.
>civil war
1.) it was an economy crippling strategy and had little to nothing to do with human rights and 2.) you totally missed the point I made, probably because you have the average nigs reading comprehension, lmao just stfu before you make yourself sound even more dumb.
>>
>>74130357
>t. Dumb nigger proves the other anons point and unironcially believes all white people owned slaves
You may want to look into the statistics on how many free slaves and free Africans in America went on to own slaves of their own.
>>
File: GL9DnLvXsAA5Ce6.png (561 KB, 439x604)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>74130266
Check these quads
>>
>>74130266
Train clean n jerk and snatches for a year. I guarantee you your quads will blow up from all the high bar squats and front squats.
>>
>>74130439
>Most slave owners in the United States were, in fact, white
>all white people owned slaves
the irony of you calling another anon dumb
>>
>>74130314
Why would you even support cops. Do you think they’re on your side? If needed be they would screw you over
>>
>>74130357
They literally lie to themselves
>>
>>74130404
Which Jews? Can you name them? I can name dozens of key civil war figures and none are Jews
>>
File: 1713761490401262.png (416 KB, 1478x1200)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
>>74130404
okay... maybe... perhaps... but if you are not lefty on economic axis your just common chud with incoherent worldview.
>>
>>74130481
Jews operate behind the scenes.
>>
I lived in the south and there are a lot of "christians" with hardcore jewish last names
Kinda sus
>>
>>74130464
>Why would you even support cops.
I generally don't, except when they beat up and shoot black people
>>
File: 1098409483432432.jpg (411 KB, 1167x1152)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
>>74130503
bootlicker scum
>>
>>74130510
Sorry Urkel, don't fuck around and you won't find out
>>
Why don't you faggots go suck each other's dicks on /pol/ instead of shitting up /fit/ every day.
>>
>>74130357
Less than 3% of people alive today have any relation to white slave owners so the point you’re desperately trying to make is moot.
>>74130462
Nah you’re both dipshits who cannot read what the others laid out plainly.
>>
>>74130535
desu senpai this is less disgusting than the incelposting we usually get
I can put up with /pol/tards but incels need to be exterminated
>>
>>74130491
lmao
>>
>>74130357
The Slave trade was Jewish
>>
>>74130535
We got banned for racism
>>
>>74130473
This is the funniest shit I hear blacks say.
Meanwhile in reality
>Nuh Uh those statistics are false just racism n shiet tryna hold us down
>nuh uh diversty hiring isn’t real
>nuh Uh he a good boi he ain’t do nun wrong that cop keeled him fo no reeson
>nuh uh it be the system dat be holdin us down and not my own individual incompetency
>nuh uh that [black guy who did dumb shit] isn’t true! But that [entirely different successful hard working black person]’s success is representative of myself I have a claim to it due to skin color
Lol that’s ALL you losers do is lie to yourself to cope with descending from human cattle who were totally dominated. I mean shit, isn’t that why African Americans HATE Haitians, because Haitians at least had the balls to fight back and it makes y’all feel insecure?
>>
>>74130571
In fact most slave traders historically were Muslim. Followed by the Norse.
>>
>>74130408
they're protesting because their university (which they pay tuition to) invests money into israel and some of that money profits from the conflict.
>>
>>74130601
Darn, if that was happening to me I think I'd stop paying tuition
>>
File: shroud-full-image.jpg (227 KB, 787x1600)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>74130491
So that's a no, you don't know which Jews or anything much about the situation, you just assume that Jews are behind everything so it must be them.
Jews were excluded from power back then, in addition to being a tiny minority of the population.
This is what I try to tell Jew obsessives. The problem goes back way further than the Jews. They just came around after WW2 and added their two shekels to the pot.
>>
>>74130613
most of the brown and black students in these high end universities are affirmative action quotas and don't pay tuition at all thanks to scholarships
>>
>>74130394
why do mfs actually believe this lol .. west africans have better genetics than aa's
>>
>>74130590
just semite things
>>
>>74130717
nah
everyone who could enslave the africans did it. the Belgians were probably the worst when it comes to cruelty though
>>
File: 1694149967576243.jpg (34 KB, 526x526)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>(((Laura Diamond))), assistant vice president of University Communications at Emory University, released the following statement in response to the protest:
>Several dozen protesters trespassed into Emory University’s campus early Thursday morning and set up tents on the Quad. These individuals are not members of our community. They are activists attempting to disrupt our university as our students finish classes and prepare for finals. Emory does not tolerate vandalism or other criminal activity on campus. The Emory Police Department ordered the group to leave and contacted Atlanta Police for assistance
man, what a strange thing to have happen. fortunately the cops were there to protect those students from random anti-semites trying to disrupt their final exams
>>
>>74130734
No, that would be the Arabs. Pretty sure the evil Belgians thing is mostly a myth.
>>
>>74130735
You know what I kind of hope everyone involved with universities on every level ends up raping and killing and eating each other
>>
>>74130756
the same kikes were applauding BLM doing the exact same shit
>>
>>74130440
How were you expecting to get quads? Your post number ends in 0440. Quad = of 4, quadruple = x4, are you from the planet where quad means three? Cause 444 is the only get you could've gotten. Which btw you fucked up you should've been refreshing the board and checking the last post of the most recently bumped thread and immediately post once you saw a post that ended on 442, idk what your get technique is but if you're 4 posts below your goal it's fucking retarded that's all I gotta say
-Man who has had sex with Lindsey Lohan circa 2014
>>
>>74130778
Just read the thread and realized it's filled with /pol/ manchildren who probably don't deserve to be talking to someone like me. What the hell. Is all of 4chan filled with you unoriginal dysfunctional forever teenager faggots or what. Go out and get your dick sucked by celebrities while you still have your youth instead of arguing about the Jews online, Jesus chrisy
>>
>>74130778
With Allah, all things are possible
>>
>>74130778
Please be kind, it's his first month here.
>>
>>74130314
>how do you do fellow goys
>>
>>74130266
Lunges
>>
>>74130314
Keep it movin', Moshe.
>>
>>74130510
seethe more, fag. looking forward to kick your sorry ass
>>
File: 1690787804678917.png (2.18 MB, 1262x839)
2.18 MB
2.18 MB PNG
>>74130778
>-Man who has had sex with Lindsey Lohan circa 2014
>bragging about fucking this
this may be the most pathetic thing i've ever read on this board. you're lying about getting fucking SCRAPS and you're acting like you should be worshiped for it. it didn't even happen either, it's some fantasy you had when you were a kid to fuck her, but you know it's not believable that you fucked her in her prime, so you needed to use the post-wall coked-out version instead
>>
>>74130483
>Im white
KEK
>>
>>74130510
you just know Bilson and Glabus had a grand ole time with that girl back in them cells.
>>
>>74130642
that filename isn't correct. thats only half of it.
>>
>>74130613
It’s never brown people, just black and indigenous. Browns and asians excel academically and come from affluent families and barely rely on scholarships. Everyone knows “diversity” is only for 1 main group, and gays
>>
>>74130404
This Jew-centric view of history is like the other side of the Jewish horseshoe where they view themselves as the Chosen. Overinflation of their importance. Jews were by and large restrained from participating in the higher echelons of power in American society until the late 19th century. They didn’t reach the zenith of their influence until the 20th century. Bottom line is civil war was the Anglo yankee using immigrant manpower to defeat and restrain the expansion of southern Anglo power. A continuation of the English civil war. The yankee wanted industrial domination over the continent and the landed Anglo of the South was standing in the way. History isn’t just the story of the Jew for Gods sake.
>>
>>74130972
Nta but something I’ve always wondered, are Jews the ways they are (109) because they feel salty about Christ and now they feel less special? Like, imagine if 10 people had what they thought was an exclusive club and suddenly the custodian started telling people outside “hey you can all come in here you know, the owner said it’s cool it’s open for all”. Those 10 people would be big mad.

Or are they the ways they are (scheming, selfish, greedy, prone to subterfuge/finding great joy in it, entitled) BECAUSE they are Jewish?
>>
>>74131187
every decent jew converted a long time ago, all that’s left are the most evil and schizophrenic
>>
>>74131187
Not really. To us, Christians are just practicing a wimpy knock-off version of our tribal religion. They're the ones seething, since our existence is very problematic for their LARP.
>>
>>74131187
Jews were looked down upon before Christianity.
I don't know if their religions and cultures (they've probably changed a bit across 3000 years) actually holds something incompatible with everyone else or if their nature of a highly cohesive and intrabiased in-group that exists within other peoples cultures just creates too much friction.
Right now it seems we're in a 109 period. Everywhere I look people are open to talking about uss liberty, lavon affair, John Gunther Dean, epstein mossad connection etc.
>>
>>74130314
You’re not anti Semitic enough. You fucking kike
>>
>>74130750
100%. That whole story was bullshit.
>>
>>74130314
Based
>>
>>74131503
You don't even practice your own religion. Did you keep the Sabbath last week?
>>
>>74130314
You should support them because they can cause a tipping point for America to throw out the jew mafia.
I understand these people also want Whites extinct. But lefty browns don’t run America. The jew runs America.
>>74130481
untermeyer, benjamin, and disraeli were all pro confederate jews
>>
>>74131503
Running hasbara for your race idolatry is your religion.

Christ fulfilled every prophecy. You jews are like the caravan that never left the trading post
>>
>>74130314
but what about freeze peach?
>>
>>74131200
The thing is, very few Jews alive today have any connection to the canaantites. At most some have less than 1% DNA. They’re all euro converts. If their religion was true, they’d all be wasting their time.
>this is our exclusive faith only we’re special
>but feel free to join haha
>>74132114
I feel that they weren’t looked down upon unjustly though and I’m honestly not so sure it has anything to do with their religious views. Every single one I have met, except 3 out of hundreds, has been a scummy piece of rat shit. This goes as far back as elementary school. Just genuinely scumbag behaviors, often times fucking someone else over for no gain at all. It’s like it’s second nature to them to maliciously (but cowardly) pull fuck shit on other people. Like their brain is always looking for strings to pull shit to scheme and if they see or think of something they do it, regardless of the outcome so long as it doesn’t affect themself negatively if that makes sense. I don’t feel it’s about thei believes because if these behaviors are as natural to a Jew who’s not even 7, then it has to just be who they are. Most don’t have a problem accepting blacks on average are prone to and act certain ways or have certain personality traits so I don’t get why when you suggest it about Jews suddenly everyone gets pissy about it

The only 2 Jews I’ve known who weren’t short and frail was one biker dude who doesn’t care about the faith at all, and then a Palestinian jew, who ironically enough served in the IDF. Coincidentally they’re 2/3 I mentioned who weren’t scummy losers burning everyone they could.
>>
>>74132226
>untermeyer, benjamin, and disraeli were all pro confederate jews
Ok so here is a who's who of confederate Jews
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jewish_Confederates
It is a drop in the bucket. How can anyone claim this was a Jewish operation?
>>
>>74132335
>jews are less than 2% of Americans. How can anyone claim it's a jewish operation?
Admittedly Judah Benjamin among many others were Sephardic Jews which don't seem to be quite as, er... jewy as the Ashkenazim

>>74132300
>I don’t feel it’s about thei believes because if these behaviors are as natural to a Jew who’s not even 7, then it has to just be who they are.
Ashkenazi Jews are known to be more neurotic and have higher rates of mental illnesses like schizophrenia than average
>>
>>74132214
>You don't even practice your own religion
no shit. Are you dancing around campfires and eating mushrooms or whatever voodoo your tribe came up with?
>>
>violent protests that destroy universities for BLM
>it's fine
>peaceful protests at univierisites that cause no property damage
>arrest them all!
Kek it's hilarious just how hard America is owned by the jews
>>
>>74130314
>attacking the cattle instead of the master
>>
>>74132943
Reconstruction was proto BLM riots and wasn't being puppet mastered by Jews
>>
>>74132482
>Nazi Jews are mentally ill
Who would've guessed
>>
>>74130503
Those same cops will eventually beat up and shoot you. You can always move to the country to escape blacks but cops are everywhere you go.
>>
>>74130510
>Texas
>Goatee on beat red face
>abusing the young
...Mark?
>>
>>74130363
We can only hope this whole situation gives them a glimpse behind the curtain
>>
>>74130464
Everyone hates the cops until they need a cop
>>
File: ok_bro.jpg (32 KB, 480x590)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>74130314
>because I am anti-semitic
Yeah, ok....protests have nothing to do with antisemitism. It's about the fucking Zionism that is making a massacre.
Read the news, Schlomo.
>>
>>74134192
LMAO
>>
>>74130510
I wonder how many jews this dyel girl killed.
>>
>>74130464
>If needed be they would screw you over
You commit crimes that warrant interest from police or what?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.