[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Bars open, what are you having tonight?
>>
Ya boy (me) needs to get laid desu
>>
I should have succeeded in killing myself in college.
Now I know why my family is full of alcoholics, I’m stupid trying to break the chain.
Why am I not worthy of love? What crime have I committed? What is wrong with me?
>>
File: 1670351522250611.jpg (160 KB, 1199x1092)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
I went by the actual bar I've been trying to frequent but none of the people I recognized where there so I kept walking past it and came back here and posted this comment in this thread.
>>
>>74132771
Same anon. Just broke up with ex but it’s been over for a while, I tried to keep it from ending at least she didn’t wanna change though. She didn’t deserve me. It’s at the point I need to meet a new woman to fully move on. Not just a random hook up though, like a new relationship.

Honestly man… I don’t need any of that. I need some head. What I need is that good head where I don’t even ask for it she just starts and keeps sucking until I can’t take anymore well past when I’ve butted, puts me to sleep. I hate how on paper this sounds dumb but it just makes sense. Life can suck ass for years but you get some good head and you feel reborn again like things will be okay.
>>
Rum.
I’ve been having some suicidal thoughts. This past week has been hectic, everything seems to be going wrong for me, I feel changed by this. I don’t feel like I’m the same person I was 10 days ago. I feel empty, soulless, blunted. I no longer feel like my usual self. But that could be a good thing too I guess. Start of change perhaps.
>ducks keep shitting on car
50 on the street but it’s only MY car. Wake up to 5 separate massive splatters varying color&consistency. I’m going to cull them.
>broke up with toxic GF pretty sure she was cheating, I’ll never know though. Type of bitch to deny it until shes red in the face even if I walked in and caught her. Not an exaggeration.
I loved her despite the toxicity, my first love, gone.
>girl I’ve known since HS was messaging me for squat advice last few days, then posted story of her lifting with her male BFF from HS who she used to have a crush on
She made him cookies… thought maybe we could date soon guess not
>Sister is engaged now
Happy for her. Reminds me I’m going no where fast though.
>Parents don’t care about me and never have
And now their golden child is getting married so they feel like their only job is done I guess.
>28, NEET, have nothing to live for, but want more out of life
Something snapped in me. I’m cutting hard. Maybe I’m manic, maybe I’m depressed but I’m barely eating and it’s not even having any effect on me. And I need to cut so it’s good. I lost 10lbs this week.
I need to solve the financial part though. I need a job. Preferably making $60k.
>friends
Oh & I reconnect with some friends. I’ve hung with them in person many times but I was never close. The friend I met them through did all he could to prevent that, always shit talking me behind my back (& them to me behind theirs) spreading untrue BS. Cut him off, been friendless, connected with them we’ve been gaming every night now.

Some good but it’s mostly been dogshit for me…. Or duckshit I suppose.
>>
My roommate gave me her phone unlock and I seen her psycho nude videos and photos. I jerked off to them.
I've lost any sense of friendship I had for her. I just kind of feel disgust for how whorrish she is. Good for me I guess
>>
>>74132827
Insert the penis.
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>74132760
Just a ‘rona for me. Finals are almost done and this cut it fucking destroying me. Going from skinny fat to skinny is hard, but its better than bulking and looking obese
>>
>>74132814
I may actually check myself into a psych ward guys. I haven’t actually wanted to die in over 10 years now.
>>
>>74132842
I feel like that ship sailed. She gave me her phone info cause she's in psychward and wanted something. I looked through her messages too. She talked a lot of shit about me and my roomie wanting to date her. Neither of us tried. She mega flirted with me and I've constantly seen her nude before. She also told her sister I was cute. She fucking crazy and I feel disgusted by it now instead of pity.
>>
>>74132760
25 lite beers and an 8 ball please
>>
>Chick on Hinge stopped talking to me
>None lined up on there or any other app
>No fun things planned this weekend

Maybe I try to pull one at the gym Friday/Saturday, maybe I just hit the bars solo tomorrow night and try to score
>>
Should I talk to woman I think is cute or continue to live only in my daydreams?
>>
File: 1682962464126444.jpg (543 KB, 750x936)
543 KB
543 KB JPG
>>74132760
White claw of course

I have a first date scheduled on Sunday. She's a medium level baddie, but she's new to the gym and very determined. If she continues, I will be in a good place. Like buying a stock low.
>>
>Parents tell me whole life I’m irresponsible and lack self esteem and have no confidence starting from VERY young age
>found it weird when I was old enough to notice since I never felt those ways at all (like 4 years old)
>grow up to now be those ways
>am still responsible like I’ve always been despite being an anxious wreck with no self esteem no matter what I achieve (straight As in school, job, have gone far fitness wise after they fed me nothing but fast food and hot dogs my whole childhood)
>stopped talking to parents even though I live at home
>if I talk to my mom she just tunes me out and “okay”’s me literally does the boomer equivalent of “damn that’s crazy” and always has
>if I talk to my dad about anything he disagrees and argues with everything I say like it’s a competition or something
I trust anyone reading this understands what I mean by that. We’ve all met someone who just has to disagree with everything you say. Like they start responding to you before you’ve even finished talking and they’re already trying to argue and disagree and say you’re wrong. Or reply with a counter of some sort. If I said “I feel a little sick” he replies “no you dont you’re too young I’ve been feeling sick for a whole week now”
>any goal or dream or idea they shit on and discourage me from pursuing it, present all the reasons I’m a stupid idiot for it and how it could go wrong
>any time I leave my room father starts huffing and puffing and sighing (he sleeps on the ouch in the living room) as if I’m bothering him even though it’s at the point I tip toe instinctively literally like I’m walking on egg shells
I can’t take it bros. I hate when people bitch about how their parents messed them up and I totally understand I have to handle my own shit and I’m responsible for fixing myself but these people ruined my fucking life. They act like Im a burden and I don’t even bother them. I help them, yardwork cleaning but they dgaf
>>
Im short and I want to be 250 ibs. Other than that Im just pissed i didnt pin or submit someone in the dojo.

I'd like a glass of milk
>>
>>74132791
You could have met some new people though.
>>74133038
Sounds like you should move out and let them rot together. Unfortunate that happened to you and I wish you all the best going forward with life anon.
>>
>>74133113
Anon I honestly might do it. I thought a roommate or two was a horrible idea but honestly it’s better than this bullshit. Even having a roommate situation where I never leave my room while they’re home is better than being around people who make me feel this way. I’m suicidal and I feel unloved.

Fuck it I’ll run the numbers and see if I can even afford it. For all I know it could be step 1 to having my own place. New environment clear head better focus, able to make the moves I need to in order to get a higher paying job and get my own place
>>
Do you think your life is over when you reach your 30s and still don’t have a wife/gf yet?
>>
>>74133146
I’m the suicidal anon who wrote the long post. I didn’t before. Now that I broke up with her I think I may be SOL. I used to believe any guy could get his shit together by or during his 30s and be in a position to meet 18-25 year olds. Now idk. Maybe I’m just hopeless because all of this bullshit has me literally fantasizing about offing myself.
>>
>>74133113
I looked it up. I think I’d be able to afford a roommate, pretty fucked to be paying minimum $1000/mnth for a room probably more like $1400 but fuck it.
>>
>>74133183
>I used to believe any guy could get his shit together by or during his 30s and be in a position to meet 18-25 year olds.
yeh dude, you've been a loser your entire life but you're TOTALLY meeting hot 18-19 year olds when youre in your 30s. absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>74133234
He’s right but okay

T. 31 lost virginity last year have slept with 15 women since ages ranging from 19-26.
Could it be that you lack the ability to think outside of what your own miserable experience has been?
>>74133146
Above
>>
>>74132760
I'll take a double vodka water with extra lime, it's been a rough couple of months, grandpops passed away, my sister is dressing and acting like a complete whore, I have to go to school with my ex and her simp squad for half the day, and the only companionship I've been getting is from gf rp ASMR and ai chatbots, sure I still have friends IRL, I am getting stronger at the gym while leaning out, I haven't looked this good in years, yet I can't seem to find a girl that's worth it, most of the girls I meet end up in the fuckzone or I just plain out reject due to their hoe behavior, school is going great too, 3rd semester in college but man is it a pain to have to see my ex everyday, she's still obsessed with me, she has tried to get back at me/ with me 5 times now in less than a year, and now she's being a pain in the ass again, and the worst part is her simp friends, they're autistic retards that just conglomerate around her huffing her farts
>>
>>74133251
Any advice you can give us Anon?
>inb4 bee yourself
>>
>>74133146
I feel this way now at 27 but I'd probably be just as optimistic if I were suddenly 37. The need to breed is a good one, but there's no sense in just necking yourself if things don't work out tonight, or this week, or this year.

>>74133251
Good work anon
>>
>>74132789
Hey man, life is tough is unironically the best Soldiers have the hardest paths...

You think someone with great capacities will have a road that doesn't make him use all with strenght?
If your family annoys you, tell them to fuck off!

We have this champ! ;)
>>
>>74133251
>31 year old virgin desperately trying to be a manwhore on tinder to make up for the lost years, this will bring my life meaning, totally
pathetic
>>
>>74132881
>She talked a lot of shit about me and my roomie wanting to date her.
General woman delusions.
>>
What is the etiquette on sex while staying at a friend's place? Do you just try to get it done quick in the shower?
>>
>>74132771
I could go for some pussy too tbdesu. Too bad my life situation currently makes that near impossible
>>
>>74132771
for the last 5 years, i completely forgot that i've been meaning to lose my virginity
>>
>>74133146
i do, but it's because my parents salved hard to give me a good life, so i feel i owe them grandkids. also my younger brother has a gf, a higher paying job, and a financee, so even though i;m happy for him, i feel like a failure. if i didn't have family, i wouldn't give a fuck about making it, and would probably be relieved that i don't have to try so hard.
>>
File: 1713612727170068.gif (3.7 MB, 300x225)
3.7 MB
3.7 MB GIF
these threads are lame. i don't care how long you've been posting them for. they're lame and this gay shit belongs on reddit.
>>
>>74132760
I don't think I even want to get a girlfriend. The idea of sharing the little time I have to myself with another person sounds exhausting. I'll just jerk off every 3 days or something.
>>
>>74133608
Oh, and I'll have a rum and coke
>>
File: 1713218247655611.jpg (23 KB, 250x250)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>74132760
Lambrusco with a bit of lime cordial and a dash of absinthe.

Roommates have a kid on the way. We need $3k in less than a month or we're homeless. I need another job so I can move out and live on my own but the job market here is fucked. I don't know where to even start on a career path. Lonely, but can't find the time for a relationship. Feels shit man.
>>
>>74132760
>Bourbon, neat.

I started a new job about seven months ago. Inherited a broken mess of systems and report to three different execs who can't agree on priorities.
Feel like a fucking fool for taking the job. Interviewing for others at the moment but that also takes effort. Feels like I'm between a rock and a hard place.
Only thing that gets me through most days is working out at the end of it.
>>
>>74132760

>split up with ex on good terms after it became clear we're incompatible
>been long time friends even before the relationship started
>did lose touch a bit within the past few years
>decided one day to check her up online again
>she turned into one of those creepy almost spinster with pet surrogate children
>started referring to her new dog and dolls in her collection as her babies; the dog we raised together passed away

It hurt me something fierce to see her turn out like that. I don't regret ending the relationship, and I know it's ultimately not my responsibility. But holy hell, wish I could do something, anything not to see her ending up like one of my crazy aunts. I used to think about marrying her before, start a life and family together.
>>
>>74132760
Sparkling water please.
If everything goes to plan Im going to hit my goal weight range next month. I doubt tho, since getting leaner weight loss is getting harder and harder, the hunger is ramping up higher and higher each day. Losing all this fat really shows how much fat and how little muscle I actually have, doesnt help that being low in carbs really deflates the muscles.

>>74133568
Then hide and ignore them if you dont like it. That simple.
>>
i'll just be in the back by myself ripping cigs if anyone wants to play cards
>>
>>74133839
hard seltzer please

i work nights in a distant town all winter so i just woke up for my weekend and now i have no idea what to do tonight
no one is available to hang out
i spent many winters rotting my brain in isolation and i’ve been sick of it for a few years. i don’t know how neets deal with this their whole life

i know i shouldn’t but probably just going to play guitar and drink myself to sleep
>>
>>74133939
oops responded to wrong post
>>
Old fashioned please.

I'm going through a depressive phase again. Been really wanting to change jobs, really get my life on track, but always hold myself back. I have an education I could leverage but just too stupid or scared to take action.

Also hurt my back at work, so I've only been able to do a small number of lifts, and my sleep has been shit.
>>
>>74133947
guess we're not playing cards then whatever
>>
>>74133839

I don’t drink much if at all anymore but i’ll smoke and play cards with you bro.

Summer cut and training in general is going great and i’m seeing real progress, just have a few pounds to move and i’ll be grand. There’s some clear and obvious sexual tension between me and a girl from work however she’s not long out of a relationship and i’ve been burned being the rebound guy before so i’m gonna leave it alone. Being the last single friend in your circle sucks when you’re 32 and options are limited. I get lonely sometimes but I have my health. Sorry for the blog post but these threads help alot.

Your deal, anon.
>>
>>74132942
>White claw of course

I pray you don’t order one on your date.
>>
>>74132760
A big glass of milk.
Is it normal to break off a friendship after 4 months because you didn't 'vibe' with the group last weekend? I feel like me, my best friend and the other dude had a great time. The two girls apparently didn't and want to end the friendship.
Women are weird.
>>
>>74132760
feeling great. losing weight and getting cloae to my goal of destroying israel
>>
>>74132760
>Bars open, what are you having tonight?
Nothing. I am still hungover from yesterday
>>
>>74132760
beer please. how do you talk to women? My mind just goes blank
>>
>>74134076
>Being the last single friend in your circle sucks
especially when there's events like weddings within the group and you're always there alone. Or on group vacations and outings. My friend's wife tried to set me up with one of her friends and I bombed the whole thing hard by spilling my spaghetti. It became a meme in my friend group but I fear I burned a bridge with her and she wont try to set me up again which sucks cause I have no way to meet women on my own
>>
>>74134757
its not normal to even explicitly "break off a friendship". Usually organically fizzles out by saying no to invites and chatting less.
You're saying these girls explicitly announced their break up with you homos? Lel.
>>
>>74132814
You are a low status male right now and this is the reason for 90% of the troubles you have listed. You would be shocked how every single person in your life will do a 180 when you start getting your shit together. Women, friends, family all included.
You need to get an education or start with a career that will actually get you somewhere. Easier said than done for a demoralized fag like yourself but it's literally the only way out of your hole.
Think really hard where you can get in the next 5 years if you used all of your will power and potential, and start working towards that.
Either that or you remain a self loathing faggot who plays video games with his "friends" at the age of fucking 28. It's your choice.
>>
>>74133038
Take a loan and move out. Trust me it's the best you can do, even if it puts you in poverty. Only when you move out will you realize just how much they've been dragging you down and how much of a burden they were on you. The nest that they provide to you only feels comfortable while you rot inside it. Pull the trigger and move out of there.
>>
>>74133568
>posts in /plg/ and coombait threads
>>
My ptsd ex called me today, i had headphones on, so i just answered the phone without looking who called. I heard her voice, i know she called me because of "one thing" but talked about a lot of other things, i regret i answered the phone, because i feel like shit, but i didn't expect her to call, now i'm back into the pit
>>
File: 1582510370187.jpg (50 KB, 423x613)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
I went in for a workout around 11pm earlier this week, saw a cute girl there ive never seen before wearing headphones, I was pretty focused on my workout but I saw her doing some weird exercises that looked kinda dangerous. At one point she sat down at a row machine next to mine and I caught her looking at me a few times, then she started doing rows but seemed to be struggling and gave up and walked away. I thought maybe it was her first time at the gym and I should say hi to her since maybe she wanted to make a friend, but instead I didnt, and then she left pretty soon after.
I do wish I had said hi, seemed like she was nervous and having a bad time. I felt like a coward afterwards and the next day thinking about it. Hopefully I see her there again
>>74132814
Crazy week for sure. Losing your first love is a painful thing but you gotta have faith that the best times are still ahead of you. This is a time you can lean on your friends a little bit if you need to. See how this next week goes for you, wishing you the best
>>74132935
Take it from me anon, you gotta talk to her. The quote I've been repeating in my head all week is "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take", even if you miss it's better than doing nothing like a coward
>>
>>74132760
I'll have a glass of water. I feel human again. Flirting with girls. Going out. Feels good.
>>
>>74133341
Be under 15% body fat, don’t be closed off to the idea of test I only started 4 months ago so not necessary at all but wish I’d have started earlier (just do your research thoroughly) and look like you actually lift to some degree (nothing crazy for normie standards), have your money in order (make enough money to be saving some each year, have your own place, have a not shitty 20 year old car, etc), and then have your hobbies and passions. Then it’s just numbers and exposure. Embrace embarrassment and look forward to failing, find humor in it be able to laugh at yourself. Understand you’ll fail at first. Remove all expectations the first dozen or so times and just expect to be laughing at yourself for sperging out at first. Just go out and start approaching women. Do it at the grocery store, do it everywhere. I don’t recommend bars and clubs but if that’s your thing then go ahead but I wouldn’t expect quality women. Literally just approach anywhere you go and see a woman you’re actually attracted to. You’ll get better and better the sperging will stop and eventually you’ll be able to do it right and pull. That’s all it takes. You do this and eventually you’ll be in a position to either just have hookups or to start dating like I am now and hopefully meet one you can take seriously.
I’m learning still though, I consider myself inexperienced considering 2 years ago I hadn’t even kissed a girl. But I at least know if I commit and get fucked over I can find a new woman, which I think is the most important thing for any man to know about himself. And if you can get one then you can get others.
>>
>>74133685
Why was it clear you were incompatible?>>74134859
Nta but is it chill to meet and potentially hook up with someone you met at a wedding? I honestly don’t know if that’s considered wrong. If I was at a family members or friends wedding and I met a girl around my age and we clicked and I went to go home with her, for some reason I can see my family getting really pissy with me acting like I ruined whoever’s special day or I was being selfish in some way. Even if I did it as discretely as possible and just told them I’d be home later/the day after.
I’m not exaggerating that’s the shit they would do. Which is kind of ironic considering the larger picture of them giving me shit for not being married myself or giving them grandchildren. So idk if it’s wrong of me to do that. It’s not like I’m saying I’d fuck some girl AT the wedding like in a bathroom. Just after.
>>
File: 1713973716928113.png (644 KB, 931x1024)
644 KB
644 KB PNG
I'm single after 8 years now
>I'm richer than young me
>I'm fitter than young me
>I'm wiser than young me
Should I just download tinder for fun?
>>
>>74134917
>miss 100% of shots you don’t take
I’m nta and I agree with you, however
>your first post about the girl seeming nervous regretting not talking to her
I had this exact situation with a co worker who just started. She seemed shy and nervous as hell and no one would talk to her so I introduced myself said hi. She was all over me after that every day. Like, touching me squeezing arms running hand across lat etc always making excuses to be near me and talk to me always blushing with me, BEGGING me to hang with her either on lunch break or outside of work.
She needed a drive home one night asked me so I did. We hung in her apartment, she kept telling me how her roommate left for the night and we were alone. We kissed and then she said she wanted to stop, so I stopped. Left 5 minutes later she hugged me goodbye.
Long story short, she told everyone I forced myself on her and I was harassed and bullied until I quit this job. Doing this for her to be accepted and befriended by everyone else btw.

This fucked with my ability to take all shots. That’s what I was doing, training my confidence. I was doing great. 2 years prior to that I couldn’t have introduced myself to a cute girl. It messed me up so bad I spent a few years terrified of women even worse than I was the couple years prior. I’m still getting that fixed… no longer really afraid of them (been laid since) but I get as nervous with asking one out as I did when I was a 20 year old virgin.
>>
>>74134915
Idk what I’ll do if mine reaches out. She’ll probably hmu expecting us to carry on like we didn’t break up. I can’t stand that shit. Like she’ll do what yours did except just begin speaking as if we’ve been together all along and expect to yap my ear off for 10 hours straight then get all pissy when I hang up/don’t take the call. I won’t even acknowledge she exists unless she ever apologizes and takes accountability and even then I’d never be able to see her as anything but an easy lay. It’s gonna set me off if it happens/when it happens.

I know this is hypocritical, but block the number anon. For your own sake.
>>
>>74135121
Yeah, worst part is she has a new bf, so i know what she's doing. She want's to see how i'm feeling about us not being together and how i'm doing in life. She got into a relationship too quick, after i didn't want to get back together, after we fucked around for a bit, she had some guy who she friendzoned like 5 years ago, who was ready when she needed it. So why the hell would you call your ex, when she can text me a short message, with the request for her stuff. instead of calling
>>
>>74135032
Tinder only works if you have genuinely good photos. So either from a curated social media presence or at least semi-professional pics.
Random selfies or group photos will get you nowhere even if you are a 8/10
>>
>>74135053
Man that is fucked up, I fully believe you but that seems like an outrageous situation. Hope you regain your confidence quickly, I understand why that would fuck with you
>>
>>74135155
What's the best dating app now?
>>
>>74134870
>explicitly announced
Well, not quite like that, but they don't want to hang out anymore. I asked my friend, and he's confused too. They want to discuss it out tomorrow, on why they want to quit being friends, or atleast explain why they got 'icks'.
>>
>>74135156
It IS outrageous. My life has been full of these absolutely insane craziest case scenario situations my entire life. I just want peace man. I at times wonder if I’m on the Truman show. Sometimes they’re harmless and make for a funny or interesting story to share, other times it’s bullshit like that which just serve to fuck me over
>>
>>74135151
Glad you have the awareness to see her BS for what it is even if she probably has no idea what she’s doing (or lacks the ability to be honest about it with her self).
>kept a beta orbiter even if friendzoned
>doing this calling you bullshit, quite possibly to stroke her own ego and try to make you sad/keep you from moving on (just so she has 5 seconds of feel good)
It sounds like you dodged a bullet dawg this bitch is your typical trash woman your ex is trash bro you haven’t lost anything. Honestly man block her. This person is a loser.
>>
>>74135053
You posted that story before didn't you? Just asking because I vaguely remember this exact scenario from some other anon.

Also I have somewhat relatable experience. 2nd chick I ever slept with was super into me. We went to a club with some other friends, almost like a double date, went back to her place after and had sex. Both kinda drunk, but in no way "too drunk" to give consent and we were also both on the same level (me probably more drunk). We met again a week later, again at a party and she stayed over at my place. Again drunken sex. Couple weeks later she went completely cold on me. Later on she started telling a mutual female friend that her therapist convinced her I actually took advantage of her and essentially forced myself on her while drunk. Even though she never expressed discomfort or regret after. Asking me to stay over the entire day afterwards, asking to meet up again and stuff. Thankfully this chick is known to be mentally unstable and a pathological liar so nobody believed her shit, but I can imagine how differently this could've gone if she were able to keep up to innocent girl shtick
>>
>>74135226
thanks man, i know. that's why i didn't want to get back together. I wasn't sure on us and on her, with her trauma stuff and ptsd. I really did love her, but i know i'm avoiding future pain where we have kids etc. I still love her, even tho i know i don't want a relationship with her
>>
>>74132760
the usual, disappointment
>>
>>74135264
Yeah I have. Proud to say I’ve come a long way. I used to have panic attacks being in the same room as a moderately attractive woman after that shit. Now I’m going about my life like normal finding the urge to ask out attractive women I see. I just need to pull the trigger and do it and get that ball rolling again tbqh
>your story
You lucked out man, often times even a chick known to be those ways gets believed with no one questioning anything.
It actually made me realize something really fucked up. There will be and already are therapists who are your typical work braindead retard. It will rise more and more in the next 10-20 years. You’ll have 18-25 year olds totally screwed over from the start of their adulthood by these freaks misleading them.
>he raped you!
>you’re trans!
>your gay!
>uhm, you’re a white man and you’re privileged you can’t feel and you’re in the wrong lol
>well of course! You’re a minority and you’re disadvantaged for being [not white]
It’s actually very surprising how little most therapists in general know about psychology and how the human mind works. And I’m talking therapists who have been working from like 2000-now.
>>
File: 1627960476199.png (570 KB, 600x336)
570 KB
570 KB PNG
Feeling good, finally figured out exactly what I should be eating so I'm looking forward to seeing that affect my progress. I am alone on Friday though, and while I'm not upset or anything, I am bored. I've always gone along with other people's plans, I want to org stuff but living with parents that I'm not on great terms with make hosting hard. But I'm hosting a birthday next month so people from across my various circles will be meeting so I hope that goes well, then I'm house sitting alone for 5 weeks so I should be able to have people over easily.

I'm reflecting a lot on my lack of male friendship, I get along very well with women socially, I just never believed anyone would be interested in me romantically/physically (probably a mental illness thing, or just how i grew up in school) which I am still working on but it's improving, but I've never had that group of the boys. I went to an all guy school, but always moved between groups on any given day depending on who was the most interesting, two of the groups I hung out with the most actually combined together and then I got left out cold, I still think about that sometimes, they're all out tonight actually.

I just get stuck actually believing people like my company, so I step back a lot, but I'm working on it.
>>
>>74135172
26 year old here, hearing Hinge is the god to these days for the past few years, that said haven't used it because not enough good pictures like other anon said.
>>
File: M51xSlb.jpg (27 KB, 486x486)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>24 yo
>still no job
>still studying and building portfolio
>just 3 months into gym
>basically broke
>living with parents
>of course no gf

god please give me more patience aaaaaaaa
>>
>>74132791
Make friends with the servers/barkeep and note their work schedule.
Talk about captive audience!
(Tip big on your first drink, regular tips after)
(If not in USA just be funny and smoke)
>>
>>74133357
If you want gainz you gotta put in the reps.
>>
File: 1659601654263100.png (1.07 MB, 1383x1031)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
>hire an escort
>become friends with her after one booking and have been for over 2 years now
>get an erotic massage
>after 3 sessions start dating / fucking casually outside of her job
I'm not sure if this is a good or bad sign, but it's weird it's happened twice.

with /fit/ currently refusing to skip any of my days that are leading into a wedding I've got coming up, but now due to a few rest days I have a "backlog" of gym days I have to push through to get back on my normal schedule, because I refuse to skip. Unsure if this is a weird fixation, but I'm just trying to really focus on my consistency.
>>
>>74133365
Unless there's some explicit reason not to , just have the sheets off and bundled before you leave, also remove the comforter and don't wipe your dick off on the curtains.
If youre not in a guest room or reasonably private, do not.
>>
>>74132760
I miss pre 2020 Tinder for ez puss so much. Fuck you, Covid and luck you, normies for infesting my app.
>>
>>74134847
4chan shit post but irl.
I'm not even memeing. Don't take the Convo seriously and just try to make jokes and be contrarian. Oh but be attractive
>>
>>74135187
Does it really matter? It's going to be such a weird frivolous womanbrain thing, if they even tell you the 'real' reason, that it does nothing more than instill unwarranted doubt and self consciousness unless you're pretty sure of yourselves and tell the girls straight up that they're retarded and you'll maybe give them the PRIVILEGE of hanging with the boys if they stop acting retarded.

In any case, if you're actually having fun like you say it won't be long before other women see that and can't resist trying to get in there and fuck it up.
Nothing baits women harder than dudes having fun without them
>>
>>74135631
>patience
Get your shit together now, work like a dog next year or two, literally no days off tier then you can coast 25-30. After 30 it picks up again but an object in motion vs. Standing still etc. For the love of God hold on to momentum to a murderous degree im not kidding.
>t: 7 years stagnant
I could have literally killed a man and been at the same place I am now. Think that level of risk.
>>
I need advice on studying
>live at home
>house is a shit show, in short constant anxiety, brain fog being here can’t focus, no matter how much I clean others messes it’s a fucking pig stye, super uncomfortable on eggshells, only comfortable and at ease if I manage to get the place to myself which doesn’t happen
I can’t get into a union and no one will hire me for any apprenticeship or helper positions (electrician). I’m going to spend $3000 on trade school for a year. The problem is this school is Monday to Friday 7am until like 4pm. This means my local library will only be open for 1.5 hours (it would take 30 minutes to get there after class).
I just plain can’t study at this house. Where else can I go?
The other problem I have is I can’t focus worthy of jack shit at night. I’m a morning person. I focus best and am only really sharp in the morning. Past 2pm I start to become useless. Not figuring out this issue and formulating a plan to succeed is the only reason I haven’t pulled the trigger and enrolled yet. I need ideas bros. No I don’t have any friends who’s houses I could go study at. There isn’t anywhere I could go. I need a quiet box with no one else around me no noise no distractions nothing.

And this isn’t to mention the larger picture for this issue. I can’t focus anyways. To get 3 hours of studying done I have to spend 8 hours studying. I used to lock myself in my college/the local library study room all day and between classes but that won’t be an option with this courses schedule. Truth be told, I have no clue what the workload is like. Maybe it’s just a weekly homework and a test once every month. IDK. If it’s daily assignments and weekly tests, then I’ll be fucked
>>
>>74135678
Is she still escorting? Do not fall in love with an escort, be smart. Isn't it only a matter of time before she catches an STD and later passes the gift to you?
>>
>>74135678
what are things you talk to escort about? I wanna befriend my escort
>>
>>74136125
Watch the movie, Leaving Las Vegas with Nicolas Cage.
>>
File: 1705883806675874.jpg (86 KB, 700x865)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
just got back from the gym and eating dinner so nice timing on the questions
>>74136085
yeah she is, it is a strictly platonic friendship however she is in an open relationship with her bf but I'm not interested. I gotta compartmentalize with her especially, with the escorting, being friends, her onlyfans work, and also me being her employee on occasion to help edit/edit stuff (cameraman not pornstar) I don't want to complicate things with sex. Plus she is getting me further work with her co-workers, I'm viewing it as getting a slow refund on the escorts I hired.

>>74136125
Idk bro I'm just funny and good at talking too people. I just feel at ease when in a paying for sex environment as I don't feel judged, I don't need to act cool or anything, sex will happen, I just talk normally, flirt a bit, then fuck. In hindsight it's genuinely weird how well I get along with sex workers. The one time I tried to pretend to be cool was awful, the best paid sex I ever had I outright explained to the girl
>hey I had an awful sexual experience a month ago to the point I'm not sexually confident at all anymore, I just need some help regaining my confidence.
Plus most sex workers I've met are really fucking autistic, most people on this site would get along with them if they meet them on that autism level.
>>
>>74136191
>Plus most sex workers I've met are really fucking autistic, most people on this site would get along with them if they meet them on that autism level.
Neither you nor those WHORES have fucking clue, normie
>>
>>74132805
I wish I knew what that was like. In a 8 year relationship and she doesn’t do it. I can count on my hand how many times she’s given head and it’s never to completion. I talk to her about it and she says she can do it but she won’t, I offer her and she doesn’t want me to she’s not into it. Sucks but she’s the best I can do relationship wise and overall she’s good to me. Honestly I just envy how everyone else seems to get that aspect of sex and I can’t, makes me feel like there’s something wrong with me.
>>
File: 1703912032619719.jpg (61 KB, 719x688)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>74132771
Yeah same, I just need that or an actual romance of some kind. Preferable a romance. I think its one of the main things I am missing. Hanging with friends is fun but I still feel empty afterwards, even after going to parties. With graduation soon we will all be across the country too. I just kind of hit a realization and wake up more jaded then the day before.
>>
>>74136191
Bruh im on the clock and gotta get my nut, who's got time for chit chat?
>>
>>74136270
Dude she didn’t do it for me either. Fucking ironically enough the tiniest bit of effort from her like maybe some head while I’ve been killing myself to make shit work with her and to improve my life most likely would have kept us together… the rage I felt typing this is wild.
This bitch never did shit for me if I’m being honest. No head, not even a nude. Sex was just I did all the work and basically used her like a fleshlight. 99% of the relationship was her yapping and me being there for her whenever she needed me but if I ever needed her, even just as an ear for me she refused. She’s either respond to my needs with disrespect — holy fuck bro I dodged a bullet. This relationship was akin to parasitism.

Wow. Thanks man. I know it wasn’t your intent but you helped me see this is good for me. LMAO I can’t believe I was sad. I could maybe MAYBE understand if she was doing anything for my needs AT ALL but she was doing the complete opposite. Holy fuck I was delusional why was I with her for so long? How was I with her for so long?

>overall she’s good to you
That’s important man. Mine was not. I think at some point I grew delusional out of not wanting to be single and couldn’t be honest with myself about it. But that I thought she was a good girl and wife material so I decided I could make sue with sex not being that great and not getting blowjobs. But that’s not how it was for me. If that’s how it is with you then I think it’s worth it, total slut or shitty GF who sucks dick and does it well VS good GF who doesn’t really suck dick. It’s a no brainer to me.
>>
>friend asked me out several months ago
>in that way women do when they think they're being blatant
>IE smile in your direction when you're not looking
>only found out this week
>she's got a bf now anyway
What drink cures autism? Give me that.
>>
>>74136237
>normie
anon I had one of them extend my time because she started explaining FNAF lore to me when I pretended to not know what it was. Autism is a spectrum it takes many shapes.

>>74136316
I'm good at talking, that doesn't mean I'm constantly talking. I usually book an hour, chat, quick 1st cum, talk some more, then fuck for the rest of the session after the erection comes back / go for 2nd cum.
>>
got a lil trigger happy with my spending for the last 3 months, with personal loans and shit
finally got everything under control, and I managed to buy an ETF again today for the first time since JAN 24

should be able to hit 75k in assets by DEC 2024 if markets remain stable-ish

im thinking we're back
>>
>>74136333
>nice get
I’m glad that what I said spurred those ideas in your head and let you have a moment of introspection. You’re right, ultimately as long as they’re good to you that’s what matters. What’s silly is that I agree with that statement and I see the logic, but then the other side of me feels like I constantly want more. She’s been my only gf ever and we’ve done a lot but there’s still more I want to try, and honestly I find myself looking at other women and desiring them more. I guess it’s a “grass is always greener” idea and I love her and she means so much to me. I just wish she did more things for me sexually that I want, and that she doesn’t really lead me on with hope as if she’s gonna do it and then she doesn’t do it. I just want to stop feeling Like I’m somewhat unfulfilled.
>>
File: 1454873743488.jpg (80 KB, 422x437)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Pour me a ice cold fucking dry cider of the apple variety.
I lost one of my few friends, i dare say my best friend. She was sad too but she thinks im too sensitive, so it's for my own best she said and that it hurt a lot to do it, and that she can sometimes make sudden decisions. Needless to say we have had a lot of fun together, and i can't go to university anymore, or at least not next week because it hurts so much to see her. And i feel so much stress and angst about it that my muscles are fried and refuse to work. I don't know why she still cares about me, and checks up on me afterwards...
I had been looking for a friend for years... And i found one...
>>
>>74136339
Anon this isn’t autism women are stupid. It’s hard for me to consider them people like I did before I started dating. They’re pathetic and dumb and weak. I wish I had a better answer for you.
>Omg how does he not know I’m into him I looked at him while he was looking away from me and then I looked away when he turned towards me
Or
>wtf this guy is a fucking dickhead how could he not know why I’m upset about that thing he did 4 months ago which I never mentioned anything about, I’ve acted like a total bitch to him all day
Or
>wow I’m gonna leave this guy he doesn’t even know how I feel and I’ve told him very clearly with my kind he just refuses to use his telepathy
The last girl I dated I would flat out ask her about the exact issue that was causing her be a passive aggressive bitch and she’d still refuse to communicate. Then she’d tell me I can’t communicate lmao. Like she wanted me to fix an issue with her but not half to discuss it even though it was an issue which only talking about could resolve. And it’s not just that woman many are like that.

You’re not autistic for them being retarded. They’re just retards, basically mentally children in an adults body. Like they can’t even be honest with themself dude. You shouldn’t take them seriously. That would be like hopping in an online game and having a literal child on your team be bad at the game and then call you a faggot and getting actually pissed off about it rather than finding it funny like you should.
>>
>>74136381
Often we think the grass is greener elsewhere but in reality the grass we water and tend to is the greenest, even if it takes some time to get it there.

I think what you should do is continue to be with her, if it’s working I wouldn’t change anything but I would test out how it works if you stop asking her for these other things. Seem totally indifferent to the idea of a blow job. Enjoy normal sex. See if she just does it for you after a couple months after a night out. If she doesn’t then I’m not sure to be honest. I know there’s an answer but idk what it is.
>>
>>74136425
The realistic answer would be to find someone new but to leave someone for something like a BJ seems excessive. Besides it’s not like I can pull women so I should just be grateful I’ve been with someone for so long and she loves me. But I can’t help but feel envious of other guys who don’t seem to have my issue.
>>
File: khabab.png (2.02 MB, 1650x984)
2.02 MB
2.02 MB PNG
>>74136333
haha holy shit bre, i've been in "her relationship" before too.
In the end when I finally grew some balls I said something like "Thanks for letting be a part of your relationship or whatever".

Next long term woman will literally be my slave or I die alone.
0 ego and 0 agency. No opportunity to even grow an ego, she simply doesnt even exist in public life, like Khabib's wife. I hate to admit it but those towelheads were right about women...
>>
>>74136353
>2nd cum
I can barely bust once with a condom on, but also I seem to always only ever end up in the whorehouse after a night out, lel.
>>
>>74136437
Furthermore, My fear is that in the long run I’m just gonna be comparing my relationship with everyone else’s and I’m gonna be always feeling like I’m wanting more or coveting other women. I notice that I’m constantly looking at other women and feeling like I want more.
>>
>>74136474
Be a man. If she's not swearing complete loyalty and dedication to you (signed with a blowjob) why should you reciprocate?
Don't go cheating or anything but sure as fuck keep your options open and look out for a trade-up. She's sure as fuck ready to do the same at all times by nature of being a woman alone.
The worst possible thing a guy in your position can do is totally cut himself off from other women out of "duty" to the one he's with now, and who knows, if she starts noticing that you have some viable options maybe she'll put in the work to keep you around, like sucking your fucking dick.
>>
I think the only way I’m going to ever be happy is to make myself insanely delusional about my value
>>
File: Uncle Joe.png (284 KB, 1688x792)
284 KB
284 KB PNG
>>74136559
based
>>
If i'm trying to impress my company, whiskey neat
If I actually want to enjoy my beverage, a good old beer will suffice
>>
2 weeks ago i asked my coworker out because i thought she liked me. Turned out she doesn't like me. She didn't exactly say no, but i guess she was just trying to be nice while rejecting me. But now she still keeps talking to me and being nice to me, and it pisses me off because then i'm going to start thinking again that maybe she likes me. I should have listened to you anons when you told me to never ask a coworker out because now i can't stand going to work and seeing her face every day.
>>
>>74132760
I know I should be glad I was born in Norway, but there are practically no qt asian girls here.
>>
>>74136440
Man I don’t want a slave, but fuck me bro I don’t want to be in something where she can’t even do what I consider the bare minimum not to mention where I feel totally unappreciated and used. Like I cared a lot about her and even still do. But she didn’t seem to feel the same way. Sex was just one aspect of why I felt that way, because realistically speaking it’s a piss easy low effort way for them to show some appreciation while it’s also obligatory to having a healthy relationship anyways….
>>
>>74136748
Hej från Finland. Får jag ditt norska medborgarskap? Du får mitt i utbyte. Tack så mycket.
>>
>>74134076
>and i’ve been burned being the rebound guy before so i’m gonna leave it alone
damn thought we were gonna just play cards didn't know you could read minds
>>
>tfw i'm that black guy dancing
i told one of the cool nice zoomers
>i hate to embody the stereotype but you look good
>>
>>74136756
>while it’s also obligatory to having a healthy relationship anyways
and still countless women deny their men even THAT.
I don't want to sound too RP or incel, but in the modern age, if she has had access to social media for any extended amount of time, you're practically looking for a unicorn if you want an equal.
It hurts me too, but if its a choice between my subordination or hers - its going to be her.
But more than that I just want to say: keep your fucking guard up and give up nothing you haven't charged a price for.
>>
>meeting with a group of friends for lunch
>friend from Chile comes in holding hands with a guy
>she comes up and hugs all of us
>kisses me on the forehead when she greets me
>she doesn't do this to anyone else

I shouldn't read anything into this, should I? It really caught me off guard.
>>
>>74136936
maybe in her whore phase
>>
File: IMG_20211004_111313.png (409 KB, 839x768)
409 KB
409 KB PNG
I just placed an 80 dollar order for poop edibles
I haven't looked at porn in 8 months and I only jerk off every 10 days in the shower but I cannot shake my scat fetish. It's independent of porn because when I was 10 I watched my crush poop and she threw it at me and I've been fucked up ever since
I feel like such a pathetic disgusting failure right now and what's worse is that I KNOW I'm gonna eat them when they arrrive
>>
File: 2643642362432643.png (414 KB, 610x757)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>74136964
>>
>>74136964
Just know that is 99% another man's poop
>>
>>74136936
The only thing I've kissed on the forehead was a dog. Take that as you will.
>>
>>74136964
Made me lol in public.
How did the original poop incident transpire? Was your crush a family member?
Doesn't it taste like.... Shit? How you don't you gag?
Captcha GAYP
>>
>>74136927
Oh bro don’t get me wrong I agree on that, if I can’t find a woman I can actually view as a person I love/care about, then yeah I’m just gonna only keep bitches I use for sex around. Ironically enough most women, even the ones who seem like good women, seem to be much happier being treated as such. How wild is that? I’ve had women who were super family oriented church going good parents who on paper (and to everyone they knew) seemed like goody princess good girls but they were way happier when I was treating them like shit vs when I started to treat them like a person. Treat them like a side piece/an entry level employee at a billion dollar retail chain and they seemingly live to please you. Treat them like they’re important and they get out of line at some point.

>Inb4 the “you may have my time” anon comes in here and replies to this saying “nuh uh you tolerated this & that & the third and you’re delusional you did stuff wrong”
Yeah yeah yeah men do need to be accountable but not every post in here is as deep as you always make it I’ve been reading your shit you’re post on half the time the other half you’re telling inexperienced spergs who got preyed on by a BPD it’s their fault
>>74136437
>>74136474
Anon I think you could benefit from learning to be alone and happy alone. That being said you said you have a good one. This is where the “you may have my time” anon would come in handy he would know how to help you get your girl to do the things you want. He would probably say something to the effect of
>you’re not stimulating her properly a woman who’s stimulated right will naturally want to please you it’s all your fault and you’ve probably grown complacent with her. When you met you probably were aloof and playful with her, not serious and she loved it and seemed more eager and now you’ve stopped doing that plus you’ve tolerated the lack of sex so she thinks it’s okay and you’ll stay no matter what
>>
>>74137054
>How did the original poop incident transpire?
I was behind after school for baseball practice but for some reason the boy's bathroom was locked. She told me to just come use the girl's bathroom since no one else was there. After I was done peeing she said "come look at this" and I looked into the stall to see her squatting on the toilet with both feet on the seat dropping a turd. she said she asked what would happen if I threw it at wall really hard (I was known for hard/long throws from the outfield) and I said no way Im touching it. then she said "then I'll do it" and it scooped some up and tossed it at me
>Doesn't it taste like.... Shit?
never consumed before. I'll find out soon I guess
>>
>>74137085
>Treat them like they’re important and they get out of line at some point.
this'll never make sense to me but i feel like when i'm decent to someone i get walked all over. maybe it just feels that way though and they would have done it to anybody
>>
Today was bad. My knee hurts and I cannot exercise or do anything productive. Yesterday was bad too. I feel like crying all of the time. I know it's just hormones and in a couple of days it'll pass but it feels like the end of the world. I can't even fantasize about companionship or warmth anymore. All I want is to get strong and positive again, when I could cope with having nobody and nothing but burdens. Nothing gives me strength but everything drains. I don't know what can fix me. I don't know what I should do.
(And people are starving some kms away so all my worries are narcissistic whinings)
Sorry for the dramatic blogpost
>>
>be 24yo me
>have this 18yo coworker
>very hot but also childish
>yesterday she comes to give me a shoulder massage randomly
>”anon what do you think of coworkers dating”
>tell her i guess it depends on the situation
>later she invites me for drinks after work
>i decline saying i have a birthday
>know she is going to try again at some point
>can’t go for it because it’s too risky

man i need to nut but this is just not the right situation for it, i can’t think of all the drama that could develop from it
>>
File: 1457950024402.png (84 KB, 245x316)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>trying to actual start dating for real
>get on the apps because that's where everyone
>most women have kids or are fat
>not many likes or matches
>get a match with a girl
>she turns out to be a hooker
Should I just start fucking around? Is dating and finding genuine love a fools errand in current year?
>>
I'm 30 and in grad school. How much should I care about the age of the girls I ask out? I feel like as I get older the illusion that there's a difference between people when they're 18 and when they're 26 is fucking vanishing. They're all independently from their age either mature or immature, with most of them being the latter. I do think it's important to find someone kind of at the same place as me in terms of goals, which tends to be closer to my age.
>>
>>74137154
>Is dating and finding genuine love a fools errand in current year?
yes
>>
>>74137108
There’s definitely people of both genders like this and it’s not an exclusive thing to dating. Friendships, co workers, etc.
The part that’s super fucking weird though is mostly women are like this. I’ve had friends who acted that way, male bro friends. But I have easily enough made actually good friends who also treat me decently.
With women it genuinely seems, and trust I hate how RP incel tier manosphere spiel tier this sounds, that you truly have to
>Never catch any deep feelings for her
>always have how much better than her you are be communicated via your actions and you’re entire being
>have her always fear losing you to another woman
>never actually take her seriously, only ever see her as a playful addition to your life
And honestly that sounds depressing. It seems far easier to just go for hookups and hoes. Why put any effort into dating at all if you’re never gonna let yourself love? May as well just improve your life and keep a small rotation of hoes that only hang with you for sex. Which really isn’t a difficult feat if you have your suit together.
>>
File: rain.gif (299 KB, 500x223)
299 KB
299 KB GIF
>>74132760
a coke.
horrible last few years. I was always lucky growing up as things always seemed to work out in the end and I think I've carried this mentality all my life. Cut to now and I'm the worst shape of my life, about to get expelled out of college after 6 years because I just can't finish the degree and I'm also diffuse thinning balding fast and I have a deformed skull (actual deformity with medical name). It also goes without saying that I've also made no friend nor touched a single woman.

I always figured things would work out and that I would bloom at some point but now it looks like the dice have been played and there's no turning back. I was gonna go on with a list of more unlucky things that happened add on to the terrible outlook awaiting me but you get the gist.

Still i somehow started improving a little, been exercising for a month, eating better, getting more protein and watching my calories. I figured, worst case scenario, if it's not just dismorphia and I look like and actual gay alien ogre I just go into nature and tedmaxx. It somewhat comforting, I can't even imagine what I would do if I was a woman in this situation.
Also, thank you to all the khhv, neets, losers, etc on /fit/ that don't give up and post how they keep going despite it all. I would have probably given up long ago without you
>>
>>74137138
Pathetic larp faggot
>>
>>74134915
feel like shit lads
>>
threw away the pack of cigarettes 24 hours ago
haven't feeled this good and productive in ages
fucking thing was like heroin to me
>>
>>74137186
>have her always fear losing you to another woman
the last girl i was with had only ever been treated like shit, but i think the jealousy drove her to submission with other guys. all in all i can see she was an unactualized person but it still hurts to be treated like that. she confessed she was worried i'd leave her so i'm certain it had nothing to do with me. i still think it's worth holding out hoping someone with some agency comes around but i get the urge to just drop the idea that you could ever trust a woman. otherwise you're pretty much guaranteeing you'll only ever have shitty people in your life
>>
I was just at an event with my kids where tons of kids were crafting stuff. They were at a big table and it was quite crowded, us parents were standing around the table and helping them. One mom parked her ass just infront of me so it made contact with my dick. I dont know how to describe it. It looked super casual like she didnt notice and just had the best angle to help her kid. Now I am well endowed and wear loose boxers so for me it was immediately noticable and awkward. She had her ass on my dick for like 20 seconds (full contact, id estimate 4 newton back-dat-ass-up pressure) and the I got so weirded out I took a step back. Could it have been an accident? Are women so unaware of their body parts that this could happen without her being aware?
>>
>>74137363
Who cares, it's in the past. Maybe she was a single mom.
>>
>>74137314
Nice keep it up bud, you can do it
>>
>>74137175
Don't care at all. All girls if not most are immature.
>>
>>74137363
I chuckled. It's absurd how quickly I break laughter these days.
>>
>>74137363
Nah they know. Watch it happen when it’s a grotesque looking dude she’ll jump and apologize and not be bending over like that anymore. That being said, when I’m in that sort of situation I adopt your current mentality and I genuinely can’t tell if they realize what they’re doing. I’ve had that exact thing happen, often. And I never know if it’s intentional no matter how obvious they make it
>have job
>job has an office team, have to stop by the main office each morning
>super hot slim thick Latina my age (25) needs to talk to me and get some info from me, stops me in my car as I’m leaving
>she wears her pajama every day, the lose lightweight type that hug every crease of ass cheek and upper thigh
>I blush as I always do while talking to her she notices
>next day walk in office, she’s by the next door down the hall with some clients working on a tablet with them
>walk past her to go through door
>bends over and pressed her ass and whole pussy onto my leg and just plants it there firmly and wiggles a bit while I open the door
>didn’t even stop talking to the clients while she did this, acts like it didn’t happen
>clients don’t even seem to notice or react (it was a family)
>thinking to myself Wtf just happened
100% on purpose. Why else would she do that shit? She didn’t even react. Her ass was pressed on my thigh, like my thigh was nuzzled firmly between the cheeks. She arched her back and all. I literally felt her pussy and the warmth. How the hell am I supposed to respond to that?

Also,
>Acting like a whore with not just children around but her own kids
I hate women so much man.
>>
>>74132771
Same, but I have some real complexes around sex that I should probably work on first.
Maybe one day
>>
>>74137123
Better days will come. If you are down so bad things will get better, give it more time and be patient.
It helps me to get busy, be it with work, books, podcasts or anything really.

Feel your emotions but don't cling to them, feel them and let them go.
Just because other people have problems like starving, that doesn't mean you don't have problems and that they are valid, be nicer to yourself friend.
>>
>>74137175
girls hit puberty and then run circles around boys the same age in terms of maturity 13-18, after that they hit a plateau that literally doesnt change until they get married/have children, whatever that age happens to be. If that never happens then the next stage of maturity happens when they no longer receive overwhelming male attention, so 30+ ish.
Also keep in mind that the upper limit of maturity that follows a woman until literally death is still only like a 24yo male.
I've seen 50 year old women throw teenage tantrums and get embroiled in highschool drama.

Basically if you're a guy looking for a wife and mother of your children there's virtually no difference in choosing a 20 year old or a 32 year old except that the latter is mentally ill from the trauma of cock carousel
>>
File: 1587373276730.jpg (125 KB, 540x796)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>74132760
Glass of water, please

Just realized that no amount of lifting will fix the years of severe mental illness and brainrot
>>
>>74137186
I think you're misunderstanding RP a bit though, which I don't blame you for since the philosophy is a bit all over the place with the kind of characters who champion its message.
The real essence of RP is that in terms of a relationship being a business negotiation you actually need to use the leverage you have and be ready to walk away.
The sorry state of relationships today literally is because men do not keep their bitches in line and are afraid to say NO. Democracy does not exist in relationships. You by default as a man bring more to the table and take more responsibilities on your shoulders simply by virtue of biology, thus you are the proverbial CEO or captain of the relationSHIP. Its not even at the expense of woman but feminism has twisted this dynamic where women have no problem serving the uncaring CEO of the company she works at who only sees her as a dollar sign, but refuses the CEO of her relationship who's interest in her well-being rivals that of her own parents.
>>
>>74137423
>I hate women so much man.
and so you must channel this hate into a life affirming, androcentric, bare-back coomshot directly into her miracle-gro latina womb.
>>
>>74137848
>Its not even at the expense of woman but feminism has twisted this dynamic where women have no problem serving the uncaring CEO of the company she works at who only sees her as a dollar sign, but refuses the CEO of her relationship who's interest in her well-being rivals that of her own parents.
Poetic. Saved your post.
It’s just dumb to me man. I know I’m not alone in this, but I’d much rather have a woman I actually give a shit about. But obviously that’s not gonna work these days. This shit is so fucking dumb actually clown world tier. Your post did oddly make me feel better anyways though so thanks.

>leverage be ready to walk
How does one do this exactly? I’ve flat out said to women “if this doesn’t stop I can’t have you in my life” and they just reply something like “so you’re threatening to leave me wow” and then keep doing it anyways and then they get mad when I actually leave them over it. How do I leverage so they actually fucking listen, because I’m obviously doing something wrong where they think they’re gonna bitch me out and they don’t understand despite what I may be doing to give that impression, I 100% will walk it makes me even more likely to walk if it goes like that aid anything. No bluffs but they think they’re calling one.
>>
>>74137848
I sound like an oldfag but I think the death of RP as a serious community was that a ton of people found the tenets through Andrew Tate or similar figures but got permanently stuck in the anger phase. Instead of "this exists, now how do we act on this information" it's become "life is unfair and women are to blame". A lot of the ones I've met irl are also Indian/mestizo/black guys seething at their failrate with white women.

Everything you said in your post is 100% true for the record
>>
>>74137910
>How do I leverage so they actually fucking listen
NTA but it sounds to me like you're doing the right thing. You don't have that leverage. You can't keep someone in a relationship. That's when you walk away. That person has to be on the same page already in terms of what they want in life.
>>
>>74137907
Trust bro I wish I could have. We went our separate ways after the company closed lost contact. I really had hoped I could have been dumping loads into her pale skin latina asshole and pussy every morning while I was in the office.
>>
>>74137823
neuroplasticity mayne.
>thinkin n self reflection reps (philosophy, journaling, meditation)
>social reps (friends, parties, bars, girls)
>neural synapse reps (sparring/team sports, instrument, language)

brain physiotherapy is possible, brain gains are possible. Life is affirmable.
>>
>>74136778

A man that has never made a mistake has never made anything in his life. Hope you’re doing good bro. We got this.
>>
File: fatass sin.png (236 KB, 883x1540)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
>30 pounds is the difference between being a fat invisible guy and chad ripped.

>15 pounds is the difference between being an average invisible guy and chad ripped.
>>
I've been just burnt out for the longest while, just moving forward to meet the demands of others, namely my parents who have always preached about how hard work will always pay off. I don't doubt the core of that statement but at the same time I can't help but feel that its not going to be that way, or at least in the way my parents see it with how the world is going. I have trouble seeing myself being anywhere in life, as I feel like I'm slightly disconnected from myself and watching from a distance. I know I'm moving my body and I know I'm talking to people about what needs to be done at work but its like I'm not completely there if you know what I mean. I'm considering talking to a professional about this since my work gives free sessions and I met a really good friend who was pulled out of a dark period of his life doing this and hes been recently encouraging me to do the same, so why not try it I guess?
>>
>>74137930
It’s not Andrew tate, RP has been dead like that for YEARS. Idk if it exists anymore because reddit is gay but I was first introduced to RP from an archived series of threads off BB dot com Misc. something along the lines of “juice heads guide to getting laid “juice heads guide to texting” stuff like that. Multi page posts detailing, mainly for dumb fuck virgins with no clue, how to get laid. I studied that shit and lost my virginity like a month later. THEN I discovered red pill and found the reddit for it which was very much in line with his advices. This was around 2016. But even back then it was slowly changing. I checked back in like 2018 and it was all bitter faggots. It reeked of absolute losers, like it came off as “guy over age 35 who spent his entire life being a total fucking geek who’s been rejected his whole life now thinks he’s the man and wants revenge” emphasis on revenge. Actively trying to steal taken women for a cheap ego stroke, all posts saying they’re pulling 9/10s, all trying to humble brag about how they did shit like left her on the side of a busy highway because she didn’t want to give road head. Just bitter angry shit. And it’s turned into how it is today which is similar to what you’d expect to see in a lookism incel thread.
Vs juice head threads
>boiled down to basically improving yourself, being more confident, having an abundance mindset, not tolerating BS/disrespect, not going out of your way to “prove” your worth, etc
Basically “if she doesn’t want you who cares? On to the next one” and for example one such advice he gave was on a first date with a new woman keep it simple and cheap like coffee, do NOT pay for her, she’s an adult with money of her own. He had a logic behind this its proven to be sound for me.
New RP is just bitter incel shit imho. Old was logical. It was mainly about self respect and improvement & not acting like an insecure faggot desperate for a sniff of pussy hair.
>>
>>74137910
>How does one do this exactly?
Set the tone early and lay out your values is about all you can do. Try to get her mask off as soon as possible and see what's underneath so you don't lose so much time hopping from woman to woman trying to find a shoe that fits - but all the shoes are ornery mules so I can't say I have the answer. Its fucked out there and the entitlement/delusion is so extreme its hard to reckon with.

In an ideal world, the world our grandparents enjoyed, you got to marry your virgin highschool sweetheart and get on with living the kind of life that matters. The one centered around family. But here's the good news: you have more time than women do, so if we just chalk millennial women up as a failed harvest, you're actually going to be able to harvest the next crop. I predict an apocalyptic scenario happening soon when the false lie of feminism comes to fruition and a whole generation of single and childless women, driven insane by toxoplasmosis, is unleashed upon the world when they realise they have no eggs left and mr. 6ft, 6 figures, and 6 inches (satanic btw) never materialised.

Meanwhile you, although not ideal to be an old parent if you ask me, at least still have some semblance of hope that the younger women see the fate that awaits them and abandon these delusions of childless atomised individualism that goes against every instinct their collagen rife little heads contain.
>>
>>74137932
Got it. Damn that sucks. Maybe it’s lack of abundance or perhaps I’m actually getting there but I find it upsetting. Sometimes these women seem like they have tons of potential as not just girlfriends but people in general, and it’s lame and gay when they refuse to reach it and I have to cut them off, especially over what shouldn’t be an issue in the first place and would take nothing for them to fix/stop doing. Oh well. I do know I can and will continue to meet more. If you can pull one woman you can get another who’s just as good if not better, if you got two it stands to reason you could get a third who’s even better, if you got 3 you could get 4.. 5… 6… and so on. At least that’s the logic I keep in the back of my head
>>
>>74138063
I had a very similar-sounding thing happen to me in the last month and I'm 32. It's easy to blame myself but really there was nothing I could have changed. I know I missed at least 2 opportunities with potentially great women in college because I was too immature, so that happens both ways. I don't think it's as bleak of a picture as we paint it, it's just easier to land a woman in the short term who is always putting herself out there for guys so that's what we end up with more often than not.
>especially over what shouldn’t be an issue in the first place and would take nothing for them to fix/stop doing
Most people aren't good about noticing their flaws and changing them. We both dodged a bullet.
>>
File: 45675675686578679867.jpg (9 KB, 189x267)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>rose , france
Feeling great....
This day is blessing...
Expensive McDonalds dinner because Im sitting with a homeboy....
My homegirl showing me love in group chat....
>My second homegirl aka hashtag flipflopsgang got birthday tomorrow and I want to bash a cake in her face honestly.....
But....
My homeboy passed the day with me , thanks the lord for putting him in my life because I crashed in my lost state in hid place , like he said today "Im the blackest mother fucker in this country" lmao.....
Love you my man.....
All this good things and all ....
My thanks goes for the lord almighty.....
weekend tunes (my homeboy choice):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_wFV8C_ml4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwojeKVV7Dk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pekzpzNCNDQ
I want to dedicate this post for my homegirl and my homeboy , Im happy that you doing well in live , honestly.....it makes me happy....after what happened yesterday tho....
fuck Im buzzed as fuck today....
>>
>>74138046
>get the mask off as early as possible
This could be where I’m fucking up. I think I’m too trusting and by the time it starts to come off 3-4 months in I give them the benefit of the doubt, just to make it to 6-12 months with some feelings for them and to realize nah I was wrong that IS who they are.
>good news apocalypse
Bro I fucking hope so. I know everyone says this shit and believes it about themselves, but I KNOW I would be some sort of leader or feudal lord. And how great it will be when women (and to be honest weak men who are way too confident with the perceived protection of a civilized society) suddenly realize we ARE different and it does matter.

This is why Victorian era people had indifference to women, they were closed to a time when the difference between men & women was important and significant.
>>
>>74138030
The only things that really stuck with me from RP are just:
>abundance mindset
>frame
>don't be a traditional man for a modern woman
in that order pretty much. Since virtually everything flows downriver from the abundance mindset. If you simply have that, the other things fall into place. You will tolerate less BS by default, you will be more confident, women will not be able to take advantage of you, your peers will respect you etc.
The last point tends towards that "revenge" concept, but its really just more about not getting screwed. Don't uphold your end of the social contract if they're not upholding theirs.
>>
>>74138114
YEBO mama afrika breda, but keep your charcoal hands from our lllyrian princess Dua, seen wena?

Ima drop some shit from the football lockerroom 10 years ago over in america because it get me hype, an I wanna see u hype wit da homeboys an clapping homegirl cheek doggy ass up while she flip flop flying in da air an you got dat face down in da cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjfWwqFcFI
>>
>>74136406
Same exact experience.
Any recommendations for a substitute fleshlight type of device? The older I get, the harder it becomes to keep tolerating their pants on head retarded bullshit
>>
>>74134981
Word, anon. T. 31 probably 27 lays give or take 2, been in a couple of serious relationships with randos between them. I really came into my own around 24 (in college was in relationships, didn't really do the normal "college thing" socially). This is good advice. Curious what all of a sudden changed or motivated you at 29?
>>
>>74135032
Honestly, here's my advice: get a real camera and learn a bit about photography, then go on a couple of trips and take a shit ton of photos (ideally get a friend to go with you and have them shoot you with your camera with your guidance). You'll start to generate quality dating app pics quickly
>>
>>74138279
The day we have realistic fully customizable indistinguishable from real people AI sex robots who can (even if fake) show compassion and affection and do stuff like cook, clean etc with self cleaning pussies which can just be turned off or memory wiped as needed is the day women will relearn their place. That or an apocalypse. Until then I guess a fleshlight.
Just imagine though, having like 20 different sex robots so you can cycle them out depending how you feel, leaving them turned off in storage most of the time and then maybe once a week you have whichever you selected on and serving it’s purpose, turn it off when done.
Or having one maintain a WFH job for you for extra income lmao
>>
Beer please.

Turning 30 in two weeks, been a NEET for 7 years and just now got one year of experience. I simply can't catch up, relationships and bank account are in the shitter. At least I have a clear path to follow but man does it feel insurmountable. Then there's the threat of being complacent and not doing anything. Fuck.
>>
>>74138394
what kind of work and how did you explain the gap? I would like to exit my hell abyss but cant even imagine explaining to an HR roastie what I've been doing for the last 7 years
>>
Fitter than ever yet also more deeply depressed than ever very curious…
>>
>30 yr old
>khv
>balding
>white
>6'6" skellymode
>lives at home
>six figure income
>5 inch dick

Give it to me straight /sig/, am I screwed? Some of my stats are good but others feel like they doom me to a life of loneliness. Honestly, I've thought about just going to asia and trying to get someone with "white fever" but I know my parents would be disappointed.
>>
>>74138440
fuck me I can't even read apparently, this isn't a /sig/ thread
>>
File: 435645745678567567.jpg (25 KB, 736x1104)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>74138188
Checked....
>YEBO mama afrika breda, but keep your charcoal hands from our lllyrian princess Dua, seen wena?
Mandem know wahgwan....
man dont even wanna see that borosie on some bobmaclaat shit....
>>74138188
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUjfWwqFcFI [Embed]
mad , love it my g....
>an I wanna see u hype wit da homeboys an clapping homegirl cheek doggy ass up while she flip flop flying in da air an you got dat face down in da cake
Cool my man , she got a new man... we be testing him.....
hashtag we too hot
hashtags newfags please lurk more....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmMugNy-rg8
>>
>>74138440
>6'6
Nah you've got potential, just get big and find a hairstyle that works for you. If you don't have any friends get some of those and then have them tell you what hair works. There are ways to make norwooding work or you can just become a massive aryan Mr. Clean if you've got a stern face and a decent jawline. You can have a steady gf by 32-33 no problem.
>lives at home
Where else would you live
>>
>>74138417
Web dev (the no code type), had the excuse of living in an area with lots of tourism so I made up some bullshit about unverifiable jobs, but truth be told they didn't even bring it up in the interview.
>>
>>74138440
you're a single cycle of roids away from valhalla
>>
>>74138490
Any tips for improving my face? Skin looks a little blotchy but not too bad in natural light, only really super noticeable under harsh artificial lighting. I also have a slight double chin from forward head posture that I’m working on correcting.
>>
>>74138508
Nta. How do I get into that line of work? Is school necessary? I thought all dev required coding
>>
>>74138477
checkin u 2 broda, mans RUDE hot.
big ups dem BWOYS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sqH6q-xtUM
>>
>>74138440
If the balding is bad enough, just shave it all off. If you don't have a good jaw, grow a (short) beard. If you make 6 figures, time to move out of your parents' house. This is a red flag at that age to women. EAT MORE and lift. If you aren't gaining weight week over week, eat even more. Your height will do wonders for you if you can do these things.
>>
>>74138527
Buy a reputable brand face care kit (like Jack Black or something) and just start using it. If you feel better and skin looks better after a bit of time, then stick with it. Once you are in the habit you'll feel dirty if you don't do it. Get a natural tan (slowly, an hour of exposure at a time max) if you can. Grow a short beard if you can
>>
Not gonna drink for awhile. Only 32 but these days any more than one or two drinks leaves me useless the next day.

The only thing I want in life is a house out of the city, a garage with some tools, an old greasy car, some weights in the corner, with a wife and a kid on the way.
I even keep making progress towards it but it seems like every 10% of progress just reveals an additional 200% of work/time before I can get there
>>
>>74138417
>>74138508
Could you make up some bs about trying to start your own business, or would they actually expect a paper trail for that?
>>74138527
I think double chin is more noticeable when you tilt your neck back, not forward. Maybe that's just my jaw who knows. Without seeing your face I have no idea what your skin is like, but if you use too much product and it's noticeable you might come off as gay. A little skincare is good. A lot is bad. You can experiment with facial hair as well and see if it's more/less distracting from the rest of your face. Also depends on the kind of chicks you're into though, some love it and others hate it.
>>
>>74138600
>Could you make up some bs about trying to start your own business, or would they actually expect a paper trail for that?
i could see it being too interesting where they'd want to know a lot about it and its a lot more story you have to keep straight and will be hard to do if you never actually started your own business. Also might over-sell you and leave you exposed depending on the business you make up
>>
>>74138555
The only reason I’m at my parents’ house is because despite making six figures I can’t afford a house in a non shot neighborhood. I live in a major city in the US so real estate prices are fucked.
>>
>>74138617
Parents' house or owning your own is a false dichotomy. Get an apartment.
>>
sick of being depressed. 24 living at home with no degree. going to work for a year and then road trip the us west coast and national parks for 2 months. i decided this and already feel way better having a goal. i don’t give a shit anymore until i’ve done this and what happens after i don’t know.

any tips are welcome. i know it’s going to be expensive, i plan to save up around 12k but will probably need more.
>>
>>74138544
Wish I had some better advice but have an immaculate LinkedIn account, a straightforward ATS friendly CV and spam applications ignoring the required experience from 1 to 3 years. It's all numbers, by the end I had a tab open that refreshed every 10 minutes so I could be the first to apply.
>>74138600
>Could you make up some bs about trying to start your own business
Too obvious I'd say, and as the other anon said the following questions would expose you.
>>
>brother gets job across the country
>Mom helps him move
>They make it a couple of states over to my place
>Spend a day working on his car prepping it
>They leave the next morning
>Back to being alone
I have absolutely no plans for the weekend and it feels strange, I've only been in the area 6 months now but still haven't made any real connections outside of coworkers, much less a date or anything. If there were more open clubs I'd be interested but I just can't find any
>>
>>74138644
>linkedin
Fuck that
>>
>>74138644
And I was asking how to get into web dev as someone who knows nothing not how to get hired.
>>
File: 1440601361013.jpg (55 KB, 416x416)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
I have to put my cat to sleep tomorrow
had her for six year, she was always beside me when I was sick, incredibly intelligent and talkative animal and I just realized how passively (always sticking around, petting etc) she was big part of my life last few years
dont know how to deal with these feels rn, it will a be sleepless night
>>
File: 45765476547568.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74138548
mad love my man , you probably already know Im an old G , the one of the kind if we met irl you know I would hook you you up real good my man...
I dont even need to say that ......
just mad love for knowing anons like you still posting and it aint over because you know .... er dont need to go deep....
>>74138624
calm down sexy , you doing good.....dont stress it.

On a serious note tho , what I will do with her ? its years....
hit her up ? make her smile and happy ? I want it , Im too afraid for bullshit reasons but I can't lie ending up with her....
like fuck it.... we broke the last boundaries between us..... Im feeling shes the one... no matter the other shit that happened... I told her... we will end up together.... you are someone to marry... I dreamed about her having my child and posted about it....
But honestly I just wanna see her running after me when IM running away or some kind of shit....
man life is crazy.....
Real talk...
>me grabbing her from behind kissing her all over telling her how much I love her while latin hitters be in my side catching you to slip and the most gangster anons in the club we wilding because its 5am....
>>
>>74138773
btw forget my wild dancing songs in 6am....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88sARuFu-tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYH8DsU2WCk
>can you imagine the dance floor with all them gangster when I lit it....no you can't...
>>
I got married with 33 and am now a father of a son.

Never give up. Open the door for Jesus.
>>
>28
>neet/door dasher
>no skills or certs
Bros I desperately want change. But I’m clueless about what I can do. What jobs I can get into.
>trades
Supposedly fucking not everyone keeps bitching how they’re in desperate need of workers yet I apply and apply and walk in and cold call and it doesn’t work. And that’s for entry level shit like helper.

I genuinely don’t know what to do.
>>
>>74138886
damn, i'm 30. became single 6 months ago. No job, lost my job. I'm in a shit situation, but this gives me hope. thank you
>>
How do I become more competent? I always fuck up and have to ask the same questions repeatedly and literally have someone hold my hand and walk me through every little step a thousand times over. To be clear it’s partially a self esteem and confidence issue but that’s got me stuck in a vicious cycle of try to take initiative, go blank/realize idk wtf im doing maybe fuck up and make a mistake, maybe get bitched at, end up with lower self esteem anyways.

I want more for myself but shit like this is in the way of me doing anything with my life. I see other people try things and grasp it with the same studying or training I had meanwhile I’m clueless. They seem like theyve been doing whatever the job is for 20 years on hour 1 while I feel like I just woke up in another country and don’t speak the language.

Im this fucker >>74138894 and honestly I’d like to just go military (probably navy) but being like this… fuck me, even if I passed A school and everything I’d be a total wreck when I started working on a ship. I’d immediately be outcasted and viewed as a hazard/liability to have around because I wouldn’t know wtf to do. The interest is in electricians mate btw.
But fuck it could change my life if I did it
>>
>>74139114
bricklayer, road worker, roofer
>>
>tired of putting up with the high maintenance girls, decide to date down
>end up dating this poor fat chick who wears almost nothing but graphic tees and what can only be described as mom jeans
>few months go by
>instead of appreciating me and the fact that I'm uplifting her status and lifestyle she starts nagging me every day, she complains just as much as the skinny spoiled women I've dated only this time she eats twice as much as them
This is an awful blackpill. Same shit, heavier hole. I was going to try dating outside of my race but I'm scared It'll be the same exact experience just I'm eating ethnic food in the meantime. I don't need to be worshiped every day but I'm a solid 8/10. A fat3/10 should be kissing my ass.
>>
>>74132760
There's like 3 tornadoes/severe storms around my city and I'm in the gym. No excuses.
>>
>>74132760
In Dubai with work,

Just paid way too much cause my boss wanted me to pick up the tab - weird

Too many russian pros

Everyone in Dubai is fat as fuck

This is a fitness forum: my max bench is 225>>74132771
>>
SHE HAS A LIFELONG HATRED OF ABORTIONS, HER DAD'S HUNGARIAN, AND I THINK SHE DROPPED AN ANTISEMITIC REFERENCE
>>
>>74134152
Oh no, when I'm on a date I drink mead, or failing that a good hoppy craft IPA. Or whatever milady is having :)
>>
>>74139139
Post body?
>>
>>74132760
Club soda with a slice of lime. Not lemon.

>>74139114
Some boomer advice for you. Make of it what you will, be it worked for me.

You put in the work and do the job at hand proper. Perform every task you’re given with determination, with interest, precision and pride. There’s not much more to it really.
>>
>>74132760
Dating as a gay guy honestly feels impossible. Im not even matching with anyone. Im tired of being lonely and feel very helpless and upset
>>
>>74139308
just go cruise public toilets or kindergartens or whatever you sick fucks do
>>
>>74139139
As someone who just broke up with his high maintenance black Gf, no dating outside your race will not help. Depends on the race I suppose. I don’t find them attractive but Asians seem naturally feminine down to every little detail on how they act.
>black girls
Same as any other woman, but worse. It’s like a stronger version of all that. But it’s combined with how they think they’re oppressed so they’ve been conditioned from a young age to be extra argumentative and defensive of their side of things. If you thought it was hard for a white woman to take accountability, good luck finding a black chick who does that. I’ve dated multiple of them btw. It could be as simple as “Hey please do not cough on me when you know you’re sick”
>[Says it never happened, gaslights you, starts an entirely different argument, says your controlling]
Would probably start with “I can’t even cough?” in a non joking way followed by extreme passive aggression and attitude.
And then there’s the drama side of it. All women love drama, but black women like I said are the same and much worse with that. You guys could have a legitimate exhausting and intense fight, get it resolved after a week. Then you’ll be chilling, shit will be seeming good for once and she seems pleasant again, then you wake up and she’s starting shit again any means necessary. Oh and if you have actually good dick it just all gets worse because then she has feelings involved and she doesn’t know what to do with those feelings.
>>
>>74139229
I appreciate the advice but it doesn’t seem to help when I have to ask someone for guidance on every little step of the way until I’ve done it 100 times over. Which would be fine if people were actually willing to do that, no one wants to hold a grown ass mans hand and help the big baby. The world expects me to have it together. I suck at learning. I only learn by doing the same shit every single fucking day over and over and over and over again.
I think if I made it past 4 months in the navy or whatever branch that I would then have things mostly down. But it’s the first few months period that terrifies me with any job idea. I’m incompetent.

And the thing is, military seems like my best bet right now. No skills no job flat broke live at home no kids no girlfriend not any close friends. If I could do it I could come out with some savings and skills and get a job and then get my own place
>>
File: 1663916165807_1.jpg (22 KB, 246x279)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>74136964
>>
>>74139383
>And the thing is, military seems like my best bet right now. No skills no job flat broke live at home no kids no girlfriend not any close friends. If I could do it I could come out with some savings and skills and get a job and then get my own place
seems like you've already got an idea of what you want/need to do and are just looking for someone to either or agree to give you the go ahead or talk you out of it. only you can make that decision.

you sound similar to me, honestly. it sucks, but if you're bad at learning new skills you gotta kinda treat it like school. make notes for yourself, study things outside of work, and most importantly: take advantage of people being willing to teach you WHILE YOU ARE NEW. you're right that no one likes holding a grown ass man's hand, but when you're a newcomer and in training, they are more lenient. it's okay to ask questions if something is genuinely confusing you. but if it's difficult for you and people are actually helping you, you will need to put the work in outside of work, take notes, and use the resources available to you to overcome this without relying on them too hard. because if you do let them hold your hand too much, you're denying yourself a learning experience, which will hurt you in the long run.

it sucks not being able to grasp things as quickly as others, i'm like that too, and i've even lost a job over my incompetence, but part of that was because i stayed incompetent because i wasn't willing to enlist the aid of people willing to help out of a sense of fear of appearing incompetent (ironic) and pride over thinking i knew more than i did. don't let that hold you back. understand what it is you do know and if there are gaps, do the work to fill them, with help from others and your own homework. it will be hard, but it's better to play dumb in order to actually learn the skills you need than it is to appear more competent than you actually are and then pay the price for it later.
>>
>>74139338
No fraternity even on an anonymous basket weaving forum. Rip
>>
File: 1689896280402430.gif (3.99 MB, 498x373)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB GIF
>>74136964
>>
>>74136964
I'm the same with pee. I tell every girl I like that I like to be peed on,but I eventually make them all pee in my mouth and I swallow it. It all started on 1997 when I heard a lady tell a story about peeing on a guy in a swimming pool on a morning radio show. I haven't watched porn in ages and I don't masturbate but I will see a woman I find attractive and my first thoughts are i want to drink her pee. I don't know why and I'm not happy or proud about it
>>
>>74139745
The only porn I watch is peeing porn and I have the same fantasy. Unfortunately I’m a kissless virgin who will never have sex anyway
>>
I talked for the first time with someone in my class. Took me two months to muster up enough strenght to start a basic conversation.

It's a enormous victory for me but at the same time I can't avoid the shitty feeling of knowing this is literally the most basic shit for 99% of humanity.
>>
>>74139779
You'd be surprised how easy it is. Every woman whose peed in my mouth always started the relationship saying they'd never pee on me. 4 months later they're peeing into a wine glass and serving it to me while I work on my fishing boat. Idk maybe I'm just super fucked up in the head and a psychopathic gas-lighter with a sick fetish. I wish I could get rid of it.
>>
>>74132760
>what are you having tonight?
tetanus shot please, I've got a piece of scrap trailer to yank apart
>>
I'll take a coke zero with plenty of ice and a big wedge of lemon.

I can't take this "is that a hint or is she just being nice? Etc" Shit anymore. I've got one girl at work who I keep catching staring at me. She came in on her day off today and was chatting with some people while I was minding my own business looking at something out of the window amd sure enough I get the feeling of being stared at and I flick my eyes left and there she is just staring right at me. I can't tell if it's a "got to keep my eye on this guy because he looks like a letch"or some genuine interest. She also seems to get flustered around me, even more than I get flustered around her. She's very cute but my confidence with women is about as high as my confidence with astral physics.

The other girl snuck up behind me today to offer me a mint out of the blue, which automatically put me in "my breath must smell oh joy" line of thought, I declined anyway and told her she's going to give me a heart attack jumpscaring me like that she just laughed and walked on by. I did a quick breath check and that's when I remembered I'd been chewing gum up until 5 minutes or so before she appeared and I hadn't been within 10 feet of her all day. She kept coming around to chat which I definitely didn't mind because she's also very attractive and then she did something I wasn't really ready for. She made this sorta sigh/laugh sound when I finished some incredibly tame story and it sounded exactly like a noise my ex would make when I'd do something to annoy her but she was finding it hard not to laugh too. I actually think my heart skipped a beat when she did that.

No way in hell am I shooting my shot and risking workplace embarrassment. Just wish women would be direct so my autistic brain would stop flip flopping from "she's just being nice bro" to "yeah she's interested, all you gotta do is wait".
>>
>>74136964
I sometimes watch videos of girls pooping. No eating or smearing or anything like that, just them pooping. I think it’s because of how humiliating it is for them to do it
>>
Is 6’2” 230lbs too heavy to start jogging still if I give a shit about my knees? Or could I probably get away with starting on just one day per week until I get closer to 200lbs? I have prior meniscus injuries in each knee. They feel fine but I don’t want to risk it. I think that should be okay, one day a week nice and slow stopping when I’m done not pushing myself, and then when I’m like 205 start C25K
>>
>>74140155
I have torn both my meniscus in the past from really heavy lifting. Its depressing to have pain in the knees so I understand where you come from and why you are so paranoid.

start slow. follow the couch to 5k routine. listen to your body. gradually build up over the weeks.
>>
Girl i work with is very pretty, 100% my type. We talk and all but i dont think she likes me too much. Its so frustrating, everytime in interested in a girl they seem to hate me
its what i get for being boring and ugly i guess
>>
>>74132760
Just get me something to knock me out. I got insomnia and regrets fueling it.
>>
>>74140183
Send her dick pics
>>
Is the world ever gonna feel stable and comfortable again?
>>
>>74140226
Freedom aint free. Maybe you should think about joining up and protecting our freedoms so other people won't feel like you do, coward.
>>
i hit the wall this week. blasted too hard not prepared on monday and could barely 1/4 lift wednesday, felt like shit. powered through today though. gonna have some drinks tonight to not worry about it
>GAAHHH
>>
>>74140168
Honestly I’ve rehabbed my knees as much as I think one can, they’re pain free these days and once ached daily and locked up constantly (3 tears total). I’m the guy bitching about competency and joblessness and considering military. But all I’ve been doing is walking. I can walk for hours with no pain but I haven’t run in like 10 years. I have to be able to run to do any military. If I can get myself to the point I can get past basic I think I can suck up any pain I do experience
>>
File: 1714177833800.jpg (127 KB, 1600x1067)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Can't wait to go fishing tomorrow
>>
>>74140239
> DIE FOR ISRAEL COWARD
>>
>>74140269
What are you going for friend? May go out tomorrow too. Broke my rod got a new Lews carbon fire and I’m loving it.
Haven’t been catching much lately though, I need to find new spots honestly. The spots I got aren’t the best and other people have been showing up at them. I may go to a linear trail where women with huge asses frequently walk for some weird reason. The spot blows but I know there’s bass snakehead snook and tarpon in it.
>>
Can I get a double vodka and propel?
I’m at the in-laws’ that dont like me this weekend. I’ve made some good headway in not caring what they think of me and how I am, talked with the wife who confessed she knows her mother hates me and she also doesn’t actually like her mother, but we’ve gotta show up for dad. Also difficult, I really want to fuck my wife but
>tiny spare room with both our kids
>right above her parents’ room
>can’t fuck in public because she’s scared of being on the sex offender list
>after I drop her and the kids off Sunday afternoon I go back to work (gone during the week, home during weekends)
>>
>>74133651
> 3k rent due
> shit job market
You Australian too lmao?
>>
>>74140290
Ah good luck. An anon from out told me to download fish brain. I'm new to this. I bought an ugly stick gx2 and going for blue gills.
>>
Double tequila shot and a can of sprite please.
My tinnitus is getting bad again.
>>
>>74140405
Fishbrain is decent. Another thing I suggest is just plain maps with satellite view. Zoom in on all bodies of water and canals and rivers, anything you can access that’s not like in someone’s in back yard, see how it is. I think that’s easily 1/4th the fun of it for me is scouting and finding new spots, trying them a handful of times and seeing how they are. If you cross reference off fish brain you can find which potential new spots are overfished vs under fished. Good luck man. Just make sure you make love to a few that you release back so they can make more fish
>>
>>74140226
Only if you make it that way for yourself, anon.
>>
Just got into a huge and very stupid argument with my gf
>she was watching some tiktok about some roastie getting mad at some college guys who saw a woman getting mugged at gunpoint and did nothing to help her
>she asked me if I thought that was fucked up
>I said no of course not, they don't know her and they should not try to fight a guy with a gun
>this made her seethe at me and accuses me of wanting her or my mom to get shot??? full on retarded moon logic
>tried to reframe it as if she would want me to risk my life for some random woman I've never met just because she's a woman
>she says no, but then takes it back and says yes so she can win the argument
>I said something like "too bad, I'm going to let her get robbed and stay alive so I can protect the people I care about :^)"
>this makes her so angry she starts throwing stuff and calling me an asshole, selfish, etc

I'm pretty sure we aren't going to see each other again. What kind of a retard would want to DIE for a stranger?
>>
It’s over. What do I do with the rest of my natural life?
>>
>>74132760
I have been depressed about women, mainly my lack of success with them, and my looks since I was as young as 12. And I am a 33 now. It did not help I was brutally bullied until I graduated grade school and women enjoyed seeing other men hurt and insult me. This pushed me to get strong and muscular btw.

I spent my 20s on OG incel forums like PUA Hate (obv I been posting on 4chan since I was 18) and getting told I am ugly and it is over for me. I still tried and got rejected everytime to the point I have not even spoken to a woman in 6 years or more.

The only reason I am not a virgin is due to escorts. And they are all bitches anyways but said I am not ugly.

So what gives?
>inb4 bad personality offline I have a lot of friends who even admire me and have no idea how lonely and sad I am and insecure. I have heard from everyone I am a polite, kind hearted, funny and intelligent guy who people respect. I can make a whole room full of people laugh pretty easy. People find me funnier naturally due to my funny voice so when I make jokes it is a combination of.that and my deadpan delivery due to being quiet and monotone it is unexpected. I am also very hard working and go out of my way to help anyone in need.
>>
>>74140548
I do the boomer tactic of "yes dear you're correct dear" just to get her off my back
Works pretty well, gives me more time for beers AM I RIGHT LADS
>>
it is friday night, and i am already ready for it to be monday. i dont do shit outside of work anymore. i lost interest in most things i used to do outside of work, and everyone i used to hang out with moved on with their lives (got girlfriends/wives).
what do i do with my time? i can only lift so much. there are only so many hobbies i can engage in because of how i live multiple hours away from everything in the middle of nowhere, everyone is just slowly moving away one by one, etc. sure i can learn something, but i usually get to a point where i ask myself what my motivation for learning it even is. ive played every game i own to death. i have tackled most things on my tv/movies back log. i havent taken a vacation from work in at least 6 months.
>>
>>74140548
Women are often over empathetic TO OTHER WOMEN. Men exist to serve them, and if you treat another woman a certain way, surely you’ll do the same to her. It’s why some pretty girls get so upset over fat/ugly shaming, what if someday THEY get fat/ugly? Women tend to think shit just happens like that and at any moment they could be in another woman’s position, unless they’re the other way and have zero ability to empathize with others.
>>
>>74140548
One time my ex was like "you'd protect me if some huge guy tried to rob us or something right"
and in a moment of dumb honesty I tried to explain weight classes and the fact that I've never been in a fight and she looked so disappointed
Whenever a woman asks you about some martial feat of stupidity I suggest you either lie or prepare to look for new pussy
>>
>>74136270
clean yo shit nigga
>>
>>74140575
Cucked beyond belief. She should never be able to steamroll you like that
>>
>>74140592
I'm a dyel that roons for weight loss btw very proud of my transformation but no delusions about strength
>>
>>74140562
You're likely a good person that's been traumatised by shitty events in life and being bullied, a lot of repressed anger and despair, you must heal this shit and forgive and let it go. The only way forward is through it.
>>
>>74132789
you could try stop being a whiny low IQ little bitch about it for starters
>>
File: 1647451119693.webm (1.09 MB, 1280x720)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB WEBM
>>74136993
>>74136973
>>74139402
>>74139729
It's from loverachelle, I've been following her stuff for years but never had the courage to buy any shippables
then I put down porn for months but I had a dream about her last night and I ended up making a purchase today. As the kids say, I feel like I should just "let it cook" with respect to this fetish. While it's a very unfortunate one to have, I developed it under somewhat natural circumstances
thank you for reading my blogpost.
>>
>>74140596
I mean if it's shit you ultimately don't give a fuck about why stir the water?
>>
I think I died
>>
I’ve been thinking about killing myself a lot more since I got sober
>>
File: 5476457456875868686578.jpg (156 KB, 1280x1600)
156 KB
156 KB JPG
she said " will you give me a sip of that?"
"yeah , here you go..."
moments pass...
"wanna sip?"
"how you knoe me?"
"we chilled someday here and there"
"can't even remember"
Nothing to do in this place here in this area of the earth......
"you wanna chill with us someday and shit?"
"ask your homeboy for my number"
I seriously hope buying her some soap bubbles to pass the time because its boring out there....
btw I wish I would show the world how my homegirls is great.....
how much I love her...
her warm hugs...
her attitude....
The way he putted that towel on hear head lmao.....
Im jealous of myself having someone like her in my life....
Dear lord its her birthday tomorrow , please make her life better , that she will be in your way , that she will go your way .... no matter what , protect her the way you protect me , the way you carry me carry her .... have mercy and grace on her.... for obvious reasons....
>notsick3 if you ask

t. gonna regret my drunk posting tomorrow.... oh god....
>>
Have a date tomorrow lads. Wish me luck. Although I don’t need the luck, luck as in hope this bitch is actually cute and worth dating LOL.
> t. 32yo, fit, charismatic af
> she 34 but attractive no kids
> inb4 red flags age roastie

I know anons but I still need to see.
>>
>>74140853
any particular reasons why?
>>
>>74141187
Not sure! Guess I realized that the whole blacking out 4 times a week thing wasn’t the root of my depression more like a symptom of it. No real reason to keep going, just really burnt out of it all
>>
>>74141203
>No real reason to keep going, just really burnt out of it all
iktf. drinking never really helped me tho. blacking out and not remembering shit scares me.

but jesus 4 times a week, sounds pretty dangerous at least you're past that. maybe it's just the adjustment of getting sober itself that's hitting you hard. dropping a well-established coping mechanism is never easy.
>>
File: 1712353995223061.jpg (121 KB, 1080x990)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>74141203
Keep going, we all get in that headspace from time to time. If you dont have a reason, then make finding that reason your reason. Easier said then done but you gotta be tough.
>>
File: 1614610196516.png (1.04 MB, 680x680)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB PNG
I feel like I will and should live the rest if my days like a rock. I am losing interest in seeing new places, meeting new people, having a woman, going to a concert, drinking, hanging out with friends, doing drugs, or doing anything that most would consider essential to the human experience. It's as if I am regressing into some sort of hommunculus, only "content" with work and having no real enjoyment in life. I guess I'll have a glass of cold water without Ice.
>>
>>74132760
>what are you having tonight?
a birthday :)
>>
>>74141416
Happy birthday fren
>>
>>74141520
Thanks anon <3
>>
>>74133651
Who's "we" and why are you going to be homeless
>>
>>74133685
Not your responsibility bro.

I mean, I suppose there's an alternate timeline where you stuck with her and you have kids and she looks happy and normal on the surface, but you don't owe anyone your time, effort, exclusivity and sanity just to be a crutch to them.

She'll figure it out. Or she won't. Or some guy will swoop in and save her. Not your job.
>>
>>74135009
>Nta but is it chill to meet and potentially hook up with someone you met at a wedding?
Unless it's the bride, or the 6 year old flower girl, why should anyone give a fuck?
>>
>>74132760
Was walking home from the gym and a bunch of drunk zoomers asked me to take a picture with them and saw my backpack and asked if I was hiking. Was pretty funny. I think I look friendly or something happens a lot for some reason random strangers approaching me.
>>
>>74140675
Exactly what I am working on brother but i assume people wanna fight or hurt me a lot so I am standoffish but not a jerk. I often worry about if my actions or words hurt others.
>>
>>74135151
She's calling you to either gloat, make you feel shit, or check if you're still an option.

Block the bitch.
>>
>>74132760
Blue Moon on tap.

>"You're cute"
>"You're good looking"
>"Girls are gonna be all over you when you graduate"
But not right now huh...?
Money can't be it. I hear about guys with much less stability in their lives who are in steady relationships regardless of finances.
And its the girls telling me that about their own boyfriends.

So what gives? Am I just not attractive enough in some other aspect I can't figure out? I got weight to lose and muscles to gain just like everyone else but money can't be the issue here.
>>
>>74135187
Really weird self-centered Female behaviour. Life isn't like one of their retarded chick flicks where the main character gets to stand up at their friends wedding, and demand silent attention while they monologue about their feelings for 10 minutes. Find a better, more normal way to communicate, stupid women.

Hear them out I guess, but be prepared to shut down any bullshit with some grade A lawyerspeak and indifference.
>"Oh, sorry you feel that way Becky, guess us guys will go bowling by ourselves next time. Anyway, did you hear about [change subject somehow]"

Unless this is a gangbang that went too far and you're not telling us the full story?
>>
>>74136270
Could be time to get a new gf.
>>
>>74136388
Spare us the essay. You were trying to get in her pants, weren't you? This is why the "become friends with her first, and see how things progress!" advice is bullshit. Once a girl has you marked as just a platonic friend, you become basically a brother and she'll be horrified if you hit on her.
>>
bottle of everclear please.

rough few weeks. got an interview for my dream job, second round went pretty well, but got ghosted afterwards.

as usual, I'm down about my social/romantic life. had a very long convo with a girl on hinge, but as soon as I asked her out, it was radio silence. 25 and never had a relationship. Haven't been on a date in eight or nine months. the loneliness is bad enough, but I'm also terrified that's going to scare off any women I do manage to meet.

Social life is dead too. Started to have a little friend group with two coworkers, but one of them moved and the other one isn't really interested in hanging out with me without him. I regularly do BJJ but all the "friendships" I made there are fairly surface level and haven't gone anywhere. I've never hung out with any of them outside of the gym.

honestly I'm getting ready to find a job in a new city and move, but I have to grind out a shit ton of leetcode problems first if I want to get a job that I can be proud of. Would honestly consider offing myself at this point if it wasn't because of my mom.
>>
Whiskey time boys
What're you drinking tonight
>>
>>74136745
She's offering you a chance to just pretend you asking her out never happened, and go back to being amiable. Take it.
>>
>>74136936
If you're short enough for her to kiss your head, rest assured that she sees you as a mascot or cute younger brother
>>
>>74136964
Thanks for making me feel better about my life
>>
>>74139800
Dubs of progress. I’m proud of you Anon.
>>
File: 1707608081595594.png (1.31 MB, 2048x1213)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>74141692
If you are actually asking girls out it could be you simply arent hitting. Its alright man, it doesnt make you a bad person if you cant get a steady gal. Just seek to be good. Not saying it will garuntee women but perhaps it may put your soul at ease.
>>
>>74132760
Meh 2 shots and a beer youre a pussy

I already smoked 2 bowls at home a joint in the parking lot and half of my shitty little flask on the way here.
>>
>>74134981
Well done anon
>>
>>74141819
"seek to be good"
>seek to be bad
Ok sephreoidus dredelstein a white knight beats a black night every day, gay guy gets a bastard sword +shield/zweihander/halberd and cool guy gets a mace and a buckler.
>>
>>74132942
Say that to nvidia

Gets good atarts good gets great. Its the best. And there isnt any better. Besides old tesla. I cant belisve it went in the shitter howd that happen?
>>
>>74132760
Women are starting to piss me off so now I only get off to trans porn
>>
>>74132760
4 shots, 2 beers. Whatre youre appetizers?
>>
>>74139800
Is it a chick? You only have so many 100 retard classes.
>>
>>74141856
Yea me too lol although women are nicer to me now I guess since I am a boomer I come across as a dad or uncle figure. I do not mean romantically or sexually btw. I mean in my 20s they would flip me off and spit on me etc.
>>
>>74135971
Study at a cafe or a Starbucks
>>
>>74136559
yes, if you tell a lie long enough, it becomes the truth
>>
>>74140562
I agree with the other anon, you sound like you're bitter and your interactions with women have become a self fulfilling prophecy as a result
>>
>went to music event two weeks ago alone
>dancing and having a good time
>some chick comes up to me offers a cheers and chat
>have a good chat and get her number
>hang out next week
>she was okay, nothing too exciting
>she is pretty but got hella face tats and piercings which I find off putting
>would honestly pursue her if it wasn’t for face piercings
>she texts me very often these two weeks I think she likes me a lot
>gonna have a brunch date today
Honestly, I never thought I would do this but I wanna friendzone her. She genuinely is a cool chick with similar music interests and I wouldn’t mind going to events and sometimes just hanging out platonically. She told me she is bipolar-depressed + face tats and piercings is just not a good combo I wanna deal with. Should I tell her I just wanna be friends? Would that be weird? Should I just passively ghost her?
>>
>>74142112
do what you want why do you need input in such a simple thing? of course you can't date a fucking bipolar depressed girl with face tattoos but you can be friends with her as long as she doesn't cause you trouble
>>
>>74142001
He actually did not write a reply to insult and put me down as a bitter loser like you did. And you also skipped/ignored my reply >>74141678
I am assuming you are gay, troon, woman, feminist/beta, etc that is why you took the time to insult me. I also doubt you even read through anything I said and just wanted someone to put down you perceive as beneath you.
Until you have lived my life and seen through my eyes you will never understand anyways just insult and belittle like everyone else.
None of how I feel meets some self fulfilling prophecy as it is defined in psychology.
>>
File: opendoor.jpg (191 KB, 1512x2016)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
>>74132760
My housemate keeps shitting with the door open. He's cool and all, we go gym together. But I wish he'd quit that shit
>>
>>74142138
>>74142001
To phrase this nicely:
While I've faced challenges, I'm actively working on bettering myself and my interactions with others. Your comment feels dismissive of my experiences and struggles, and I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from making assumptions about me.
Also here is a story from my 20s which proves it isnt all in my head:
I was at a club one night and two women started talking to women and making fun of me. When a woman walked past they asked if she would fuck me (bear in mind here I barely opened my mouth and did not know what to say) and she said "eww no gross" and was freaked out visibly. Later a group of guys these two women were with came over and bullied me as well.
I am already focusing on self-care, pursuing hobbies and interests that bring me joy, and surrounding myself with supportive friends which will help boost my self-esteem and overall well-being.
I also know the experiences I've had, while painful, don't define my worth or my potential for meaningful connections with others.
However my looks and money do when it comes to women and I have neither. That is why I am lonely and insecure.
But it's also clear that I have many positive qualities and strengths that people admire and respect.
It's incredibly tough to deal with rejection and the societal pressure around physical appearance, especially when it's compounded by past trauma and bullying.
Which happy normies, leftists, women and fags (gays/troons) do not get nor understand. Which one are you for being so insulting to me?
>>
>>74132760
Water, please.
Feeling pretty down recently. I just don't think a happy life is in the cards for me. So fucking tired of being alone and feeling like nothing I do changes anything. Only 21 but a very real possibility I will never get a gf/waifu, so probably no kids either. Just shit all around.
>>
>>74141920
No go. I need zero distractions. No people around me. I need as little noise as possible, headphones wouldn’t cut it. I need to be able to just zone out and hyper fixate on what I’m doing in such a way that I can easily bounce from studying 30 minutes to fucking off for 30 minutes back to studying and so on.
>>
File: 1710034001986591.jpg (21 KB, 360x360)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
the thought of my mother being sad in event i kill myself is no longer holding me back from doing it. soon is shall ascend and leave her emotionally broken for the rest of her life
>>
>>74142150
>phone on the toilet
He's ngmi, get a new housemate.
>>
>>74143008
It would make me sad man.

T. Understands your feelings but chooses to keep going anyways. I live out of spite for everyone and everything I hate in this gay world. If I can find, or make my own happiness in it well then that would be the biggest slap in the mouth to these things that make me want out.
>>
>>74142150
Why does it appear the bathroom is in your bedroom? Do you guys sleep in the same bed? Do you guys go out on small hangouts 1 on 1? Do you guys help each other cum (no homo???)? Do you guys like, LOL PPFFFFTTTT, tell each other how much you care for each other and reaffirm any feelings of inadequacy or offer reassurance that you’re each other’s favorite “housemate” and all that?
>>
>>74134915
just block the number , youll be so much happier
> t. did this to a girl who used me for free attention 7 years ago
>>
>>74135971
local commuter universities sometimes have libraries with public internet you can go study at. just pretend to be a student and blend in

or, find a 24 hour coffee shop. or make friends, and study at their place
>>
>>74143113
Nta but how do you explain what free attention is to a woman? I tried explaining this to my ex when I called her out on it but she would just go dumb
>okay but what’s attention do? What’s free attention? Do you think this does anything for me? Teehee I just wanna talk to you
She’s my ex now for what I feel to anyone reading this should be obvious reasons…

Or am I dumb? Was that gaslighting her giving me my answer and I shoulda ended it sooner lmao. Wow I’m retarded bro typing this helped clarify it for me. I’ll post anyways tho
>>
Hey /fit, 5'5" manlet here, I've been an intermittent lifter for most of my life, and have been lifting everyday for three months.

My whole life has been a struggle for female attention, I've gotten some good girlfriends and opportunities with super hot women, just had to close the deal in the moment which I didn't. I still did close with some pretty women.

I just went out yesterday to the club and realized I'll never attract the women of my dreams being super /fit. As a manlet you have no chance in the club or nightlife sexual market. It's sad but it's true. Maybe if I got super jacked I could take pictures for dating apps, but they would still filter me based on height.

I could workout natty for the next five years everyday and a 6'2" DYEL guy in the club will still mog me.

I had this black-pilling moment where I was watching two girls and this 6'2" chad came up to them and started talking to them then offered to buy them a drink.

As he turned around to lead them to the bar, they looked at each other and one of the cute girls did the fan wave to herself, about how handsome he was.

I realized in that moment, I'll never be that to women out in public. I should've taken HGH as a teenager.

Now all I can do is workout a few times a week, maintain a base level of /fit, and I'm going to try to win women on social media with a political channel or starting to learn guitar and singing.

Goodbye /fit, it was fun, thank you for all of the help and good times.

I'll still lurk and post, but I'm no longer all in on /fit.

I'm taking the work pill now, it's time to spend a few years getting women another way.

Comments and suggestions from other manlets are welcome, we're in this together. Can't change it now, can't bitch or complain, just have to accept reality and work towards a better future!
>>
>>74143135
The problem is the closest campus library closes at 6pm too, might even be 5pm. I could probably get there in 10 minutes, go to the top floor and find a quiet study booth table with no one around but realistically that gives me 1-2 hours.
I go to sleep at 9:30 and my house isn’t far away, I could maybe squeeze in an extra 30 minutes of studying once I get home.

But my 30 minutes is the same as most peoples 10 minutes of studying. Another issue is I didn’t study at all during highschool I just paid attention in class and did my homework on the bus in the morning. So I never learned how to actually sit down and study.
>coffee shop
No go
>friends
No go

What I need is an empty room with no people around me no noises nothing.
>>
>>74142150
been a long while since I've seen this pic, gj anon
>>
>>74137314
good for you mate, best of luck
>>
>>74143167
you dont have to explain it, they won’t understand it. there was a clear cut time where i no longer wanted the rollercoaster of “she likes me for 3 months, then ignores me for 1 month.” honestly, i gave her 3 chances, and asked her out each time, and when she said no the 3rd time i blocked her number and snap. this was after almost a year of going through it, and she was a 6 at best. not worth it
>>
>>74142990
Just face the wall idk man
Besides, it seems like you are studying to become a welder or whatever? I'm pretty sure most of the stuff you're going to learn is hands-on
>>
>>74132760
I have no clue what to do right now anons, I leave for my mission in 90 days where I’ll be dropping off the face of the earth for 2 years. I thought I met the girl I would marry but I dont know anymore. She might just be insane, a perfect fit for me, but crazy and therefore not worth my time. I have no idea if my friends will remember me when I get back, we all leave highschool and go our separate ways. im going to a decent college with no idea what i want to study and that’s a scary thought, I don’t even want to do college if I’m going to end up with a degree that won’t help me. I feel like I should be living life up right now while I can but instead I’ve been sitting around my house.

Anyways, if anyone has any recommendations on how to learn Portuguese let me know
>>
>>74142990
>need zero distractions. No people around
Taking your exams too? You're just giving yourself excuses for not studying in the form of suboptimal conditions.
>>
>>74144604
I wish someone told me to find a mentor you admire and follow his advice. No idea for Portuguese.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.