[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000007961.png (529 KB, 720x721)
529 KB
529 KB PNG
dumb fatty here on a diet: 14lbs down.

what's stopping me, if anything from drinking like a good amount of diet soda? I've been craving soda again lately. can I just get a buncha Pepsi Zero and drink it without any repercussions?
>>
File: Sparkling water.jpg (1.34 MB, 3812x2508)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>>74141389

>artificial sweeteners

Just drink sparkling water
>>
>>74141389
Congrats on losing 14lbs of water weight.
But on a more serious note, it doesn’t really matter what you do because I can already tell you’re not going to stick to your diet and you’re going to gain all the weight back as soon as you crack and pig the fuck out
>>
>>74141389
There's always repercussions when you drink a lot of something. Artifical sweeters can have a noticeable effect on insulin levels which does affect fat loss. Also they may not be great for your gut health which could lead to worse cravings or whatever down the line. I'm not 100% on the dark magic of the gut microbiome. I don't think you should have more than 3 cans a day or have it without meals but that's an asspull.
>>
>>74141408
go crab bucket somewhere else anon

>>74141407
ngl those look good. I need to go to my local Trader Joe's. Apple Cider Vinegar is all marketing isn't it?
>>
>>74141422
You’ve lost a whole whopping 14 pounds and you’re already debating giving in to cravings. You’re not going to make it.
>>
>>74141436
>you almost drank a diet coke anon ngmi
you're honestly retarded
>>
>>74141441
And you’re fat. We all have our downfalls.
>>
>>74141445
True, though one is being worked on. sadly you'll always be a dumb faggot
>>
>>74141389
>I've been craving soda again lately. can I just get a buncha Pepsi Zero and drink it without any repercussions?

Yes

Chicks with anorexia do this all the time for that very reason
>>
>>74141389
there is significant, though not conclusive, evidence that artificial sweeteners act as a hunger stimulant. I was told by one doctor that it may be a stress response from the brain, because after it gets the sweetness signal from the tongue it is expecting to digest sugar and doesn't know what to do when no sugar appears in the body, so keeps you hungry to keep eating.
>>
>>74141452
And you’ll always be fat, you’re not going to lose the weight, this diet is no different than the 67 other times you tried, and even in the off chance you did stop being fat, you’re going to end up gaining it all back within 2 years like all fatties who lose weight do, and even if you don’t do that, you still did permanent irreparable damage to your body by being fat
>>
>>74141389
Psychological issues more than anything. If it makes you crave sugar it's bad for you. If it helps deal with that craving it's a good crutch. Long te try to reduce the intake just to get used to not always having intense flavor soaking your palate. Limit it to meal time and water between meals.

Whatever effects the fake sugar and chemicals have are minimal compared to the mountains of goyslop you used to eat. Clean up that first and lean on diet sodas if it helps.
>>
File: 1694762622342.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>74141389
these pics always make me laugh
>>
>>74141473
That has been my experience. Lifted for years but was a fatty also. Stopped drinking diet soda and I lost 60 lbs to 16% bf and maintained this for many years now. I always thought I had a big appetite, but it was artificially large from artificial sweeteners. Used to drink ~4 cans of diet coke a day

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.