[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1683271283705061.webm (2.94 MB, 576x576)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB WEBM
About to be a third of the way through the year. How are your /fit/ goals holding up anon?
>>
>>74141395
Still a fat piece of shit. Better luck next year I guess.
>>
>>74141395
I'm going against fit advice and cutting from skinny fat. doing progressive overload with cardio. halfway to 20 lbs goal weight loss in nine weeks. no loss in strength but the gut is starting to go away. Twink mode will be in full effect for July 4th pool party. 6'3 185.
>>
I reached my goal of 155lbs from 220, same time last year, while also building a decent chest with visible striations, larger traps, and broader shoulders/capped delts, with visible abs. Turns out, it wasn't enough. The loose skin around my old man belly looks awful, I cant lose the love handles or back fat or the small gyno. It's pretty much over for me.
>>
did my two weeks of 5x5 225 bench
moving onto 4x6
hopefully by end of summer i'll hit 3x8 & 3x10
from there? idk
>>
Cute kid.
Hope he finds a girl before twins death hits him. A face like that doesn’t age well.
>>
>>74141409
You can lose a ton of weight in as little as 2 months
>>
>>74141438
Based
>>
>>74141395
I started off great with a three day program running it for six weeks like intended, but then I got greedy and switched to a four day program and I only held out for two weeks. Then everything collapsed. The weather has been shit so I haven't been running as much which is ironic because I was running a lot in November and December. I'm going back to that three day program, it did wonders for my posture and general well-being so there can be no excuses. Dumbbell front squats are the fugen GOAT.
>>
>>74141395
Gym related: The best form/strength/shape I've ever been.
Gym unrelated: Everything is the worst it's ever been.
>>
>>74141395
good, so far i have discovered side delt isolation, found impingeless (and forearmless) isolation for clavicular head of pec, fixed bicep curl and standing calf raise, fixed posture to great degree - how nice of u asking bot :D
>dude, this says nothing about ur body, btw. post body
it says everything, once u find isolation for muscle u can do static hold or slow controlled reps for half a minute and muscle grows literally overnight - this exact thing happened with medial delts for me, i was astonished xD but now i know the way, and i know i can find a way for anything i want :D it's awsome :D
>>
I am getting big but I am not cutting fast enough. I'm still a bit chubby at 187cm/90kg and been seriously lifting for the last year and a half after a 2 year break which completely destroyed my ottermode with fat.
>>
File: 1637709470812.jpg (13 KB, 228x221)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>74141395
>About to be a third of the way through the year
make it stop...
>>
>>74141409
Snake diet, 1 month and you lose it all, I dont understand you fat fucks.
I wish there was something as good for gaining muscle mass as snake diet is for losing fat.
Steroids don't count.
>>
>>74141395
no homo but imagine him slapping you with his dick haha
>>
i want to be able to bench 2pl8 for one
my current 1rm is 90kg (tested)
not sure if i can make it without gigabulking
>>
I started going to the gym properly at the beginning of last november and my goals were to bench 1pl8 for reps and do a pull-up by the end of the year. The 1pl8 was easy but the pull-up took until just a few days ago. I don't know why it was so hard for me. Anyway I discovered I have a big asymmetry in the bicep-heavy part of the movement i.e my left side seems much stronger there. Gonna start doing curls with dumbells instead of a barbell and hopefully that helps.
>>
>>74141395
Current stats: 6’2” 175lb ~12-14% bf almost out of skinnyfat, morphing into borderline ottermode. Cut is going good, 5 more lbs to go then I’m getting a gym membership and slow bulking to 200lb+ going to the beach this summer and will be happy with my body for the first time in my life at 30 years old. feels good bros
>>
Great! lost 65 pounds, im 195 now and 5'9 and some how gained muscle while going up on lifts. feels good man.
>>
>>74141395
>roiding for this
doesnt even look like he lifts with a shirt on. so whats the point of roid lifting again? natties just cant stop winning
>>
>>74141807
This is how it always goes. Everytime Im happy with my life, I basically stop caring about lifting. Everytime my gains are at an ATH, my life fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1697599047180249.jpg (454 KB, 1265x1898)
454 KB
454 KB JPG
Honestly bro, I'm doing pretty good. I started a new strength program, dropped some weight while increasing all of my lifts by 20% or more, and tried+failed a bulk after that. Currently, I'm doing 155OHP, 235 bench, 335 squat, 375 deadlift. I look better than ever before, but I do want to at least be able to do 1+2+3+4 for reps.
>>
File: 1713799856807317.jpg (336 KB, 859x1080)
336 KB
336 KB JPG
On target. I have bitten their ass like a pitbull and my jaw ain't letting go. Let's get this bread bros

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.