[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1335.jpg (171 KB, 750x411)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
I keep obsessing that I’m gonna get cancer or some other debilitating illness. How do I stop this shit?
>>
>>74142794
man up
>>
>>74142794
What do you do to prevent these things happening to you? Are you obsessed about the food you eat, or do you take a lot of supplements? How often do you go to the doctor?
>>
>>74142819
Nta. I only eat vegetables I have grown myself with seeds I have sourced from non gmo plants. I only eat eggs my chickens have laid and eat a few of the flock a year. I buy 2 cows from a local beef cattle ranch and freeze them to eat throughout the year. I do take a few supplements but won't bore you, just the standard multivitamin and antiparasites. I do a 72 hour fast once a month, 48 hours weekly and eat once a day. I haven't been sick in 15 years and go to a doctor once a year for blood work. If I get a disease which degrades me to the point I cannot live my current lifestyle I will end my life rather than be a slave to the medical system.
>>
>>74142914
Kinda based, i have couple question though.
Why the antiparasitics when you eat clean?
I think you're fasting too much. Aren't you afraid if muscle loss?
>>
>>74143192
Personally, I believe that we have the wrong view on sickness and that it is caused by parasites that get into our bodies and are killed off by the immune system. I think the virus theory most people believe is either wrong or not the full picture.
As for fasting too much I don't think I am. I've kept this routine of fasting for 6 months now and have noticed some muscle loss but I also needed to burn off some fat which has stuck around for years. Hopefully I'll be able to go back to just one 72 a month and omad the rest of the month in the summer.
>>
>>74142794
I got a scratch at the back of my throat from a fishbone once and now I'm paranoid to swallow
is my windpipe fucked? Will food start slipping down my lungs? Did I rip my throat to shreds?
I haven't eaten in two days. I feel like I'm dying. I'm scared to drink water.
>>
Anyone feel like being a hypochondriac is way more common these days?

I remember a time when it felt like I was the only virus/bacteria conscious person, everyone would be sharing drinks, not washing their hands after going to the bathroom, hanging around people with highly contagious bugs and not caring —- but that was back in the 90s and 00s and early 2010s

Seems like in the late 2010s as 2020s everyone became a hypochondriac, even more so since covid
>>
>>74142794
HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS HAIR IN MY THROAT WATER IN MY LUNGS
>>
>>74142794
cipralex and psychotherapy helped me with exactly that.
>>
>>74145364
I tried escitalopram and it made me feel like a zombie
thinking about CBT for it though, it's ruining my life
>>
>>74142794
Accept Christ into your life and truly give Him your full attention and praise, and you will no longer fear death.
>>
>>74145373
CBT is highly effective. You should definitely try it, just make sure not to go to some tranny pink haired therapist. You could in combination with therapy try another SSRI. You are not alone with OCD. Seek help.Also lift weights. It makes the obsessive compulsive voices quiet.
>>
>>74145377
Based
>>
>>74142794
>>74142819
>>74142914
>>74144253
Interesting thread, I'm kinda like this too, I only eat stuff I prepare myself and have vetted from a nutritional prespective unless I eat with friends or family which is like once a month.
I don't do it because it's fun but because I have health problems and I believe in a holistic view of health instead of a bunch of isolated issues which is the retarded view of modern medicine, which is at best useless at worst harmful, as with cancer, diabetes and all the other chronic illnesses it is unable to cure.
I record each meal so that I can experiment changing one thing at a time and seeing if there is any effect. Right now I'm chronically constipated so I'm trying to fix this; lightly cooked whole oats with cow milk or kefir didn't made it somehow worse so I'm going to remove this and try including more raw vegetables that I like like fennel and cauliflower.
Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>74142794
Did you take the vaxx?
>>
>>74142914
Absolutely based
>>
File: 556745953.jpg (107 KB, 1023x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
my plan
>if ever confirmed to have terminal cancer:
>cash out all savings
>go somewhere cheap
>hookers drugs binge x failure
>go out with a bang, banging junkie sluts
>>
>>74145377
I hate the anti christ.
>>
Get busy living. Get busy living. Read that slowly. Need help getting started? Look yourself in the mirror, don’t humor yourself for a second, and ask “what does this person need today”. This will literally solves all internal issues.
>>
Yeah. It’s getting better.
Go to the doctor get whatever testing and exams you can. Express what you said here to the doctors. Explain the ease of mind would help you a lot. Then do whatever routine checkups they recommend like bi yearly to maintain ease of mind.
Remind yourself it’s just anxiety when it happens.
Something I did which may or may not help you was make a note to my family that I loved them, my final wishes and explaining I wasn’t sure if it was just anxiety or not so I made the note to explain all of this and then leave it wherever it would be found if you did die.

I’m being vague but I had a period where I couldn’t leave my house without panic attacks. Worked through that then fought my way through some courses and became an EMT, worked for a short while. Started medic school. Everything I saw and learned gave me extreme health anxiety. Every other week I’d have panic attacks for a few days convinced I has having XYZ issues. It took what I said above to mostly chill tf out and I still occasionally get worried over the random pain in my body. I was up all night a week ago thinking I had blood clots. Turned out my priori form is was right in such a way it was making my calf sore. Stretched the piriformis and the pain went away. I definitely get it, I’m still being vague but trust when I say I know what it’s like. I’ve lost so much sleep worried I wouldn’t wake up, I’ve had such bad anxiety and panic attacks and manifested symptoms.
Pro tip: don’t look up symptoms or issues, don’t go try to work in the medical field. Stay away from any media that starts talking about random medical issues. Go to doctors (Inb4 jews, I know but still) and get your shit checked.
Other than that, live life because the truth is you could die tomorrow. We think “oh in 40 years..” but thats not guaranteed. You could get hit by a car tomorrow. You could catch a stray bullet. You don’t know. So LIVE. Make sure when you do die you are satisfied
>>
>>74142794
I got hypochondria because of the faggots on this site telling everyone that the covid jab is a 100% heart attack.

I had a weird feeling in my chest one day so went to the hospital in panic. Doctor checked me out and said it was gas.
>>
>>74142794
Unless you're in pain you're probably fine, I'm in pain 24/7 and all test results show there's nothing wrong, so I guess it's normal for someone in their 20's to feel like they're on deaths bed
>>
>>74147055
Panic attack can convince you you're dying so it's not out of the realm of possibility

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.