[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1621595385631.png (19 KB, 868x935)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
I sat next to a girl on the bus today and had the opportunity to observe her body. She looked very soft, small and frail. Her biceps were practically the same size as my wrist. Needless to say, this experience made my day.
>>
Nice
A cute girl sat next to me in a lecture once and she smelled so nice that I got an erection
>>
I sat next to girl at lecture, she was acting weird. Like she wanted me to say something to her.
Only later did I find out that we have apparently had multiple hour back and forth over the class discord group.
>>
>>74223838
please dont stare at random women, anon.
>>
>>74223838
Nice, it's always pleasant when an attractive girl is captive near me, as well. A feast for my hungry eyes.
>>
I had a bitch bend over infront of me at the gym multiple times and in different areas. But u have a gf so....I asked for her number anyway.

I'm regretful.
>>
lol
>be me today
>sat at an empty bus station, rather small bench
>qt sits next to me
>notice her glancing at me a couple of times
>say absolutely nothing
>we get on the same bus
>she sits across from me
>say absolutely nothing
>dad comes around with his young daughter
>she gets very friendly with her
>seeing her being good with kids turns something in my brain
>say fuck it i'll talk to her
>notice i've arrived at my station
>fuck
>turn around before i leave the bus
>she's looking right at me
>feel like a massive pussy the whole fucking day
it was morning time and i had just woke up, but still not an excuse for being this autistic.
>>
>>74224129
Reminder that women like to see men going after what they want (including them) and that being a pussy repels them.
>>
My ex was pretty thin and I always felt like a big strong man when I wrapped my hands around her waist. Girls are so frail. It's crazy.
>>
File: 20240329_184304~2.jpg (3.09 MB, 2310x4174)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
My girlfriend is really small. 5'2 105. Cute girl. She's autistic though which can be really sweet or really sweet or annoying and wears you down.
>>
File: IMG_0019.jpg (50 KB, 649x720)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>74224377
The leggings with those shoes = always autism.
>>
>>74223966
absolute state of gen-z
>>
>>74223838
What kind of a retard posts images like this
Also not fitness
>>
>>74224129
God placed your future wife right in front of you for you to grasp and you let her slip away. You will never receive this opportunity again
>>
>>74224129
That could've been your future wife anon.
I know the feel because I also let go of a girl like that before.
>>
>>74224048
Horny in the moment never wins, friend.
>>
>>74223966
that happened to me one time. the best looking girl in the class sat right next to me even though there was plenty of room elsewhere. we never said anything to each other for 20 minutes. it was a structural engineering class, the prof was going through a problem, using some numbers from the previous lecture. and she was confused and asked me where he got that one number from. instead of explaining to her or sharing my notes, all I said was "were you not here yesterday?" that was 12 years ago, I still remember it to this day.
>>
Where can I buy unregistered firearms? I'm a felon and can't buy them legally. I need them for killing people.
>>
>>74224683
Absolutely based but fuuuuck…
>>
>>74224129
>girls looks at me
>dude she totally wanted me
Based autism
>>
>>74224699
just get some bullets and build the gun yourself
you are not too retarded for this, right?
>>
>ride subway daily for a decade
>see some of the same people on the train all the time
>see some of the same people including girls/women get on and off at my station so they live near me
>have still never spoken to a single person on here
I want my life to end
>>
>>74224982
Can't buy ammunition as a felon
>You're not too retarded for this
If I was smart I wouldn't be in this situation
>>
has there ever been a civilization in history that had a policy about neutering useless/weak males? not even a lot of them just the bottom 20% or so?
>>
>>74224699
3d printer
>>
>>74224377
that doesn't hide her face very well, anon
>>
>>74224699
A local nigger. Also, hello officer
>>
>>74224699
Idk, but the CIA sells guns to Mexico.
>>
File: 1704557587232596.jpg (160 KB, 1200x702)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>hit on a cashier like two years ago at a tearoom when I was gigafat
>she reciprocated but I never saw her again
>2 years later, lost close to 100lbs, putting muscle on, facegains, etc.
should I go back to that place and see if she's there or ask about her? what do I have to lose?
>>
>>74223838
Weirdo
>>
>>74224699
Just find some cholo. He will most likely have a couple of unregistered glocks with the serials scratched off
>>
>>74225087
How would it hold up being well used? My house gets broken into a lot
>>
File: file.png (1.24 MB, 553x1000)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>74224377
she's kinda ugly anon
pretty nice outfit though
>>
>>74224699
edgelord memer doesn't even know that multiple non-communist states in the USA do not require gun registration
>>
>>74229378
I would desu
A cute outfit does make a lot of difference. It's weird because mid or below mid girls tend not to wear cute things because they're not confident. But honestly they'd get a lot more attention if they put more effort in.
I'm not talking about whorish clothing, but stuff like picrel does a lot but also is the right amount of modest.
>>
>>74224377
I also got an autistic gf who dresses cute like this, i kinda know what you mean on last bit but yeah shes so cool, shes not super small but being fit helps me throw her around. but idk why you're posting pics of her online and not even putting in effort to hide face properly?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.