[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: j6ykr78k.png (200 KB, 478x299)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
>down 25lbs in a few months
>have not stepped foot in the gym
>only downside is rock hard poop pellets instead of logs

tell my why all fat people shouldnt be given this for free
>>
>>74225048
>tell my why all fat people shouldnt be given this for free
we should charge them money for that
>>
ozempic (and also rybelsus) is specifically for type-2 diabetes patients and/or people who are clinically obese -- please don't cause a shortage in this drug by throwing it around in such quantities and using it without a prescription (see also: adderall)
the semiglutide for general weight loss is sold under the name wegovy might as well put that shit in the water supply at this rate lmao
>>
File: 1448400310440.jpg (19 KB, 300x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>74225300
>please don't cause a shortage
no
>>
>>74225300
>please dont cause a shortage
uh.... my desire to not be fat and not go to the gym is higher than the poor "ohhh im dying of diabetes" people
>>
>>74225348
>>74225350
why can't you get wegovy? ozempic/rybelsus is not tailored to your body composition and could have worse side effects in the long term than bad poops
>>
>>74225429
wegovy is in a national shortage and also is way more expensive
>t. been on a waiting list for 6 months
>>
>>74225717
grim.
>>
File: satania laughs at you.gif (1.69 MB, 498x278)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF
Imagine spending thousands a month because you don't have any self discipline to just put the fork down.
>>
>>74225048
I WILL NOT BUY YOUR JEWISH DRUGS
>>
>>74225048
This is a drug who's only benefit can be achieved rather easily by discipline.

Not to mention the countless countless side effects + the cost.
>>
>>74225947
Lol this. It’s not about being able to afford it. It’s about being so fucking lazy and useless that this is your out.
>>
>>74225947
Most people on it are rich i dont think the price bothers them
>>
>>74225048
Looks like a pregnancy test.
Are you pregnant, OP?
>>
Fat "people" should be put in fat camps. I would operate the crane for free.
>>
>>74225955
>rather easily

hey poking myself with a shot every week is several orders of magnitude easier than counting calories and going to the gym

might you be a fucking drooling retard? you are perhaps mad? cranky even?
>>
>>74225947
>thousands

nigga you see those signs everywhere that advertise "weight loss?"

they sell lab grade shit dirt cheap. like 200 dollars for a months supply
>>
>>74226046
You can get grey market Semaglutide for under $10 per mg. if you're not retarded.
>>
>>74225717
I have some smegmalitude for you right here.
*grabs dick*
>>
>>74225048
So hard of hearing people doesn’t get to have free hearing aids, no free wheelchairs for disabled, no free glasses but somehow the fat tub of lard who’ve been eating themselves to death should be awarded with a free solution for their bad choices?
Fuck off.
>>
is wegovy safer /
>>
>>74225949
Hello, based department?
>>
>>74226170
deaf people dont strain the entire medical system
>>
>>74225429
>ozempic/rybelsus is not tailored to your body composition
what does this even mean?
And ozempic and wegovy are the exact same substance but in different packages, retard
>>
>>74226448
Maybe they should since apparently the way to get free stuff is by being a fucking pain in the ass to every one around you.
God I hate fat people.
>>
>>74225048
>be me
>lost 25 lbs in the last 3 months
>exercised
>didn’t take this piece of shit drug with god knows what side effects long term.
Shame on anybody who takes this. Learn how to eat instead of pumping yourself full of goypills
>>
>>74225048
Or you could eat less instead?
>>
>>74225429
>why can't you get wegovy?
Im in eastern europe, honestly getting ozempic was a stroke of luck for me
>>
>>74226613
no i will get hungry if i do that
>>
>>74225048
Because that would be giving a Danish company like $1000/year/person
Get a generic version of Ozempic/Wygovy/Rybelsus and we are talking
>>
>>74226034
Only eat after 3pm.

Do cardio everyday + lifting weights (which you should always be doing, cutting, bulking, on ozempic or not on it)

It's almost impossible not to lose weight on this plan, you don't have to count shit.
>>
My doctor gave me an off-label script for metformin. I've been losing about 1.5-2 pounds a week because it nuked my appetite and I eat dramatically less, basically intermittent fasting because I start feeling the low blood sugar effects before I get hungry. So far I've gone from 293 pounds to 269 exercising twice a week (no cardio) with a physical job.
Highly recommend it. The pills are cheap. I'm a little worried about the B12 malabsorption stuff but hopefully the multi helps, we'll find out at the next blood test.
My appetite has been bulletproof for 15 years on the awful fatass construction worker diet and my weight started blowing up about 5 years ago. Metformin reversed the trend immediately.
>>
>>74225300
Type 2 diabetes is some made up shit to drive insulin sales, just cut PUFAs and eat gulp milk with white sugar and orange juice to heal your fucked up metabolism.
>>
File: 1697503322130334.jpg (30 KB, 300x300)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
buy and ad
>>
>>74225048
The ruling class wants its slaves to be fat, mind follows body and they want us slow-witted and docile.
>>
>>74226075
>>74226046
kek enjoy your fatal side effects
>>
>>74228060
>fatal side effects

2 more weeks and people will start dropping dead!
>>
>>74225048
I'm down 25 in a few months and I haven't taken any drugs since college.
My poops have actually improved.
Tell me why.
>>
>>74225300
What's wild is the amount of permanent intestine and stomach damage

>> oh and if you stop you can develop hypoglycemia... also known as an inability to produce enough insulin due to antagonizing receptors and shrinking what your body naturally produces also known as

Diabetic hyperglycemia
If it's your last chance at a good chance at a normal life go ahead, but if not you dumb
>>
>>74225048
They don't deserve it unless they were screwed by bad parents in childhood or something.
>>
>>74225048
Why are you giving the pharma jew money

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.