[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 162756026958444.jpg (32 KB, 1068x486)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
How often do you eat fast food?
>>
>>74226594
3 times per month
1 to celebrate the end of the month
1 for the day of the week my SO is out for the day and I can't be fucked to cook for myself
and 1 simply because a local fast food burger place makes a really good burger and I just skip lunch that day because dieting is not difficult
>>
>>74226594
Once a week, usually on wednesday
Sometimes more often if I have no time for brekky and have to hit up the waffle house on the way to work
>>
>>74226594
Only on road trips
>>
i haven't had any in like 3 years and that was at like 10pm on a road trip
>>
>>74226594
About once every month or two, that's it, and only protein-based meals (maybe some fries with it, no sugary shit, no desserts). 99% of fast food is shit, only places I'll hit are Chick-Fil-A or Five Guys and that's it.
>>
>>74226594
Probably once a week, maybe twice a week if you also count sandwich shops.
>>
>>74226594
once a day why?
>>
>>74226664
post body
>>
>>74226614
So based
>>
>>74226594
All the time. Yesterday I had 6 Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, a KFC 3pc meal for lunch, some drizzle cake for a snack and a large doner kebab and chips for dinner. Today I had bacon, eggs, mushrooms and sausage and fried bread for breakfast, a double cheeseburger and chips for lunch and am just about to eat a large curry for dinner.
>>
File: image0-87.jpg (109 KB, 998x982)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>74226594
All the animals I eat run pretty fast.
Not fast enough though.
>>
>>74226669
lol im just a fat ass but i give advice to others on how to lift or eat despite having no idea what im doing lkol
>>
>>74226594
Once a month at most. Fast food is expensive and sucks.
>>
Deinitions matter.
>McDicks/Wendy's/BK/ChickFillet?
<1 per year
>Burger joint near house
<1 month
>Bar food general
Once a week
>>
i get mcdonalds pretty often, just do two double cheeseburgers on the app and it's $3.79 (plus tax so something like 4.10)
i'll roon like 8 miles, get the food, then run home another 2 miles
might have to stop doing that since it's getting hot out and I feel like a dick going in while sweating but it's a black people mcdonalds so who gives a shit
>>
>>74226594
A lot more ever since I realised you can just purge afterwards. Literally don't know why I didn't start doing this 10 years ago. You get to eat a load of goyslop without any guilt. Well you do get the guilt but that's what gives you the impetus to get it out of your body afterwards. Probably not the healthiest lifestyle but boy does it feel good in the moment.
>>
>>74226594
I'm down 20lbs in less than 6 months.
>>
More like how fast I eat often food hehe
>>
>>74226594
It was once or twice a month but I lost my job at the beginning of February and haven't had any since, can't justify the cost.
>>
>>74226594
Almost every day
>>
>>74226594
Once a day minimum, usually twice a day. It is killing my wallet. $25 a day is brutal. I can go a week on $45 if I buy groceries. I can easily save $4800 a year if I quit fast food. I absolutely suck at meal planning.
>>
>>74226594
almost never. I guess an occasional Chick Fil A breakfast sandwich or chicken sandwich every few months. I've never really eaten fast food though, I was more about fast-casual like Chipotle which I hear sucks now.
>>
>>74226594
I used to like once or twice a week but I'm really trying to cut down to get shredded.
>>
File: JUST.png (1.15 MB, 1825x976)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB PNG
>>74226594
Every day with no chance of stopping
>>
>>74226594
Once in the past 5 years. Covid made it complicated, it got less economical and then everyone narrowed their delivery radius and hours so my address got fucked. I'd probably get jimmy johns once in a while but it's just bread and lunch meat and I live like 1 block from a 24 hour grocery so it's kind of pointless.
>>
>>74228928
>it is killing my wallet
you sure that's the only thing its killing?
>>
>>74226594
I eat chipotle every week

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.