[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: based.png (728 KB, 430x767)
728 KB
728 KB PNG
you do eat raw liver for breakfast, right /fit/?
>>
I don’t eat breakfast at all, because it is unnecessary.
>>
>>74228531
so you never eat?
>>
>>74228523
1 like 1/2 oz liver raw every day. I actually do feel really good. has to be good quality tho otherwise i feel no effects
>>
>>74228531
>it is unnecessary
if you're hungry you should eat, simple as
if you're not hungry in the morning then alright, but if you're, you should eat
>>
I tried raw liver a few times. It's honestly fucking disgusting idk how you guys do it.
>>
>>74228920
maybe don't eat non-fresh liver from a vaccinated cow that was feed corn
liver from a healthy cow tastes sweet, liver from a vaxxed cow with a shit diet tastes bitter and metallic
>>
>>74228937
nice try. it was grass fed from a local coop. it does not taste sweet at all you brain wormed retard
>>
>raw
cooking the liver makes it easier to digest
there's literally no reason to make it harder on your intestine
>>
>>74228941
idk what to tell you, it tastes sweet, maybe you didn't like the texture (which is stupid btw)
>>74228948
>easier to digest
haha. no.
>>
>>74228968
yes
eating raw also makes your intestine miss out on some of the micro-nutrients
you are literally micro-starving yourself for no reason
>>
>>74229011
nope, fire doesn't "unlock nutrition", stop being stupid
you're literally destroying a lot of the micronutrient profile with cooking, water soluble vitamins are borderline all apply high heat
>harder in your intestine
another lie from someone who has never eaten raw, if you did, you'd know how fast and effectively meat and organs digest when you eat them like that
>>
>>74229057
*all gone if you apply high heat
>>
>>74229057
>destroying a lot of the micronutrient profile with cooking
you're not
you're just breaking it down to be absorbed easier by the gut microbiota and thus your intestine
it's the reason "raw vegans" go into extreme undernourishment faster than the vegetarians or non-raw vegans

you cannot destroy nutrients in food without carbonizing it, cooking only helps

a cooked liver will give you 10 times more iron than raw liver
>>
>>74229129
But plants need to be fermented or cooked to eat. Animal products are the opposite (raw is best)
>>
>>74229129
you're not absorbing them easier, like I said, eat a well done steak and then eat a similar cut but raw, tell me which feels harder on your gut
pasteurised milk is an excellent example, you destroy the bacteria that helps with digestion and absorption of nutrients
>breaking it down
you're destroying your food, like I said the water soluble vitamins are around 90% gone after cooking, humans are the only idiots who are afraid of their food, no other animal cooks them
>inb4 uhm...thats why we mog them!!!
cooking began to cope with old meat as cooking hides a lot of the rotting flavour, then it ended up becoming common because we started eating non-foods like grains and plants, which are poisonous if you don't cook them
I'm not gonna argue you with you anymore until you try raw meat from a healthy animal and, when you do you will learn that you live in a lie and raw meat isn't "hard on the intestine" (lol)
>>
>>74229140
plants are inedible
raw meat is edible
cooked (rare) meat is more edible
cooked (rare) organ meat is the apex of edible and will be broken down with the greatest of ease by your gut microbiota
>>
>>74229193
>raw meat isn't "hard on the intestine"
I never said that
cooked meat is just easier
hence why every animal husbandry culture on the planet has cooked their meat and fermented their products into derivatives (cheese, yogurt, cream)
>>
File: Ketoschizo.png (149 KB, 1635x854)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
>>
>>74229214
>cooked meat is just easier
it's not
try
raw
meat
out
>>74229203
cooking is so good for your food that you can't cook it much...lol...
this is the same shit nutritionists try to pull when they say "too much of something healthy can be le bad!!!", it can't, the problem is they think shit like wholegrains are healthy
why aren't you cooking your meat well done to nutritionmaxx?
>>
>>74229057
You have parasites stupid
>>
>>74229435
everyone has parasites, everyone has bacteria, everyone has microbres
it's retarded to try to "fight" against these natural things
sorry to burst your bubble
>>
I stopped my raw experiments after catching campylobacter and blasting diarrhea from my asshole every 15-30 mins for 2 weeks. Inb4 food poisonings arent real and you actually want them
>>
>>74229435
worms are healthy
>>
>>74229500
Food poisoning comes from, you guessed it, POISON!
stop eating vaxxed animals
>>
>germ theory in 2024
>>
>>74228531
based
>>
>>74229237
>why aren't you cooking your meat well done to nutritionmaxx?
horseshoe theory
>>74229237
>it's not
it is
>>74229500
food poisoning comes from diseased animals, not from eating raw meat

I have won this discussion with an appeal to tradition
>>
>>74229237
>too much of something healthy can be le bad
humans need warmth
so should we enter a sauna? no, they're horrible for your health
humans need to cool off in the summer
should we do ice baths? no, they're horrible for your health

see where I'm going with this?
you can't carbonize food, but it's sure of a lot better to cook it and make it more digestible
>>
>>74228540
Breaking fast and breakfast are different. Learn to think bro. Don't forget your brain day.
>>
>>74230083
Humans dont need cold or heat itself, they need a comfortable temperature. You cant get "too much" of a comfortable temperature.
And no, cooked meat doesn't digest better, I told you hours ago to try raw meat and feel it for yourself, but you're brainwashed sheep and will trust some random """scientific""" article over your own body.
Keep destroying your food.
>>
>>74229235
The vegan who made this is just as retarded lmao, and that's coming from someone who thinks keto is dumb.
>>
>>74230620

you know you lost the debate when you start argue semantics, just stop dude you're embarrassing yourself
>>
i looked up to this man until he got a hair transplant
>>
>>74231039
it wasn't when he was scamming donations, drinking his subscribers urine and blood at meetups, or when he tried to kill his ex-gf and son?
>>
>>74228523
Any health advice posted on
>YouTube
>Twitter
>Instagram
Should immediately be disregarded.
>>
>>74231087
>or when he tried to kill his ex-gf and son
never happened
>>
>>74231108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1yZYElqlvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCcQU0iwuBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s4oniLnkvo
>>
>>74231039

he's very clearly wearing a wig just like mike o hearn, look up how actual hair transplants look like
>>
>>74231306
Why is she carrying a monkey and why is the monkey wearing clothes?

AMS8G
>>
>>74228523
I have a banana and 48g of whey+milk.
>>
>>74228523
gollummode
>>
>>74231026
Keep destroying your water soluble vitamins.
>>74231090
We should all eat the food pyramid because it was on every hospital wall for decades. Hell it probably still is in some
>>
>>74233378
Learn how to not be immediately combative over Everything your disagreewith
>>
>>74230620
>Humans dont need cold or heat itself, they need a comfortable temperature
you basically proved my point
the "comfort zone" for food, considering taste + digestion is slightly cooked

>you're brainwashed sheep and will trust some random """scientific""" article
EXACTLY the opposite
the smell of barbecue makes you hungry
the smell of cooked food triggers your instinct that "there's food ready for human consumption over there"
you should ALWAYS follow your instinct

raw meat is appetizing but when it's properly cooked it is 100x more appetizing
you should ALWAYS follow your body
>>
File: raw vs cooked.jpg (159 KB, 482x672)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>74233552
Keep destroying your water soluble vitamins.
>>74235015
You're so dense. Food does NOT digest better when cooked. This is the last time I'm asking you to test it, EAT RAW MEAT AND COOKED MEAT IN THE SAME DAY AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND TELL ME WHICH DIGESTS EASIER. If you won't because soience then you're close minded and there is no point in arguing with you.
>muh smell
Did you know that seeing the color red triggers hunger? This is why most goyslop franchises have red in their logos.
Raw meat is red. Even many normalfags admit that raw meat looks tastier (they still won't eat it because brainwash).
Raw meat looks better, tastes better (cooked meat without seasonings, salt and most importantly, butter, tastes worse than raw meat), digests better and goes down easier than cooked.
You really think (pic related) bottom looks more appetizing than top?
This is now actually my last post ITT, try out the experiment I mentioned above (and in multiple posts), and you'll know that cooked digesting better is a meme. Same exact thing with eggs, same exact thing with dairy, and same exact thing with any animal product (not with veggies obviously since without cooking they are literally poison).
And if you won't, then whatever, I don't care.
>>
>>74228758
Seconding this. Raw liver is actually based. I can tell the difference when I go for about a week without it. I just don't feel as alive.
>>
>>74235234
>I'm asking you to test it, EAT RAW MEAT AND COOKED MEAT IN THE SAME DAY AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND TELL ME WHICH DIGESTS EASIER
I already did
and my body told me: cooked is better
YOU SHOULD ONLY LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND NO ONE ELSE
>>
>>74235234
>bottom looks more appetizing than top?
yes
>>
>>74228523
he looks a little gross but i still watch it. His constant shitting on bodybuilders is funny.
>>
>>74235780
liver and heart are top tier foods
chicken hearts are basically a snack
you also don't need to season it, not even salt is needed
it's just that good

cooked of course
>>
>>74228891
Weak ass bait
>>
>>74229057
In all honesty, what kind of person prefers raw organs over rare cooked steak?
>>
>>74229479
Too bad Gatis who preaches that also happily spent two weeks in hospital hooked to antibiotics drip to cure bacterial infection he got from raw marrow.
He should be dead. I really hope some of his insane followers kills him after discovering that. Only natural hehe.
>>
>>74235835
Remember to flag every video you watch. Just copypaste "alt channel of banned sv3rige channel, same man doing same things" to report. Mr Natural really should get off internet let's help him do that.
>>
>>74236416
too bad about the "eating it raw" meme
his diet could be perfect and he kinda helped unmask the whole vegetable scam (plants are not digestible by humans, only fruits) but got snagged in something that half-stains his message
your die should consist on 80% animal products, home-cooked and home-prepared

even the cannibal tribes of Guinea cooked human flesh (used to, they don't anymore)
>>
>>74236378
NTA but raw liver tastes way better than cooked.
Cooked liver tastes bitter af.
>>74236416
Didnt he get hospitalised for fasting for a month?
>>
>>74228523
No. I usually eat Greek yogurt, eggs, grilled-cheese sandwich, some nuts, cottage cheese and little bit of sweets and a cup of coffee. In different combinations.
>>
File: 1708248389578327.png (580 KB, 677x680)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>>74235234
I trust my senses and no matter what you tell me cooked steak tastes better than raw
>>
>liver started tasting bad after I started drinking 1 to 2 litres of milk per day
bros is the Vitamin A being bad/toxic meme legit?
>>
File: 67586597689780789.jpg (43 KB, 735x712)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>74228523
Still on my usual
>>
>>74237465
but it's not natural, it's a Maillard reaction creating the carcinogenic crust that makes your addicted
>>
>>74237476
no
it's your body telling you: YES, more of that
all cultures roast their meat
>>
>>74237481
frying isn't t healthy
no matter how you do it, it will always create toxic byproducts
>>
>>74237150
>Cooked liver tastes bitter af.
*Overcooked, ftfy
>>
>>74237472
Liver tastes great at first because your body is deficient in certain nutrients it contains. Then your nutrient stores rise and your body no longer needs as much liver, so it doesn't taste as good. Taste is how your body regulates nutrient consumption.

You can test this on yourself by adding 2 drops of Lugol's iodine to a liter of water. If the iodine solution tastes really good to you, to the point where it's almost addictive, you're deficient in iodine. If you drink the iodine solution every day, after a while, it'll start to taste bland. That means you've stored up enough iodine.
>>
>>74228920
>>74228941
You 100% ate bad quality liver. Good liver tastes like sweet grass. Lamb and goat liver tend to have a milder taste than cow liver. It should be a nice dark purplish color, not a light brown.
>>
>>74239421
I have 5% lugol's but honestly don't really know how I feel about taking even 1 full drop which is like 3mg iodine. I usually drank maybe one tenth to one fifth of a half liter glass filled with water and 1 drop in it and poured the rest down the drain. When I tried it anyway, haven't had any in some years and can't recall the taste. Isn't there some kind of skin test I can do with it too?
>>
>>74235837
Cooked liver is so disgusting it's inedible. I don't know how anyone tolerates it. Raw is way better. Cooked heart is fine as long as it's rare.
>>
>>74235834
Lol you're just lying. Top pic looks alive, vibrant, and colorful. Bottom looks dead and inedible. I'm not even fully raw, but you are just delusional or lying. Raw meat clearly looks more appetizing, objectively.
>>
>>74236432
>I don't like what this person has to say, so I'm going to go out of my way to deplatform him
Please kill yourself. You are literally evil.
>>
>>74239468
Idk about the skin test, but I think the overdoing hysteria is a spook. And anyway, the recommendations I read were to take 2 drops twice a week. I did that for many months, and every time it came to "Iodine Day," I found myself excited about drinking it, and I felt like I couldn't get enough. And plain water tasted bland and unappetizing in comparison. At some point, I started taking 2 drops a day, and I've felt even better ever since. I could probably back off of it a bit now, since the iodine water just tastes bland to me. I'm confident that I've built up my iodine stores at this point.

Consider this: if your water is fluoridated, you've been bathing in and drinking copious amounts of fluoride your entire life. Fluoride, as another halide, competes with iodide in the body, and every cell needs iodine to function. Also, the soil is iodine depleted, so you aren't getting much into your system unless you consume a LOT of seafood. The way I see it, the benefits of supplementing iodine outweigh the risks.
>>
>>74239550
*the overdosing hysteria
>>
>>74239550
Guess I'll try atleast a sip in the weekend and see how it tastes. I'm pretty much only getting iodine from whatever they add to the salt / potassium that I sprinkle on my food. Don't think the water here is fluoridated, it just used to be back in the 80's or something (i live in EU).
>>
>>74237465
Unsalted cooked steak tastes like nothing.
>>
>>74236432

based but I don't think this will work if he created his alt channel before his main got banned? It's not like his channel is so obscure I remember that fag nick trigilli getting banned almost instantly when he tried ban evading

>>74239498

no such thing as evil in nachur
>>
>>74239416
Yeah, rare liver tastes only slightly bitter as opposed to fully bitter. Still tastes worse than raw.
Not to mention unlike muscle meat, liver doesn't really get a nice crust, the exterior just ends as a tight, chewy af rubber when you cook it.
>>
>>74240201
it tastes like cooked meat
but you should still salt it
make it Himalayan salt for even better quality iodine
>>
>>74239487
>you're just lying
no I'm not, I have no reason to lie here
think about it, I gain nothing from lying about it
it's cultural, I've butchered cows and pigs before
the cooked version is more appetizing, I can almost imagine the smell as well

you probably have never butchered anything, that's why you think it's more appetizing
it's certainly appetizing, but not more than cooked
>>
>>74237515
>frying
on oil? yes it's unhealthy
roasting is done over an open fire, with coals
wood if you prefer
coal is better, leaves a better taste
>>
>>74239498
>evil.

no hehe you are a slave
>>
>raw
Yeah, just shove those bacteria and parasites directly into your gullet, bro. Good idea.
>>
>>74243767
>bacteria
???
>parasites
where the fuck are you buying food?

cooking is for flavor + digestion

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.