[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240508_205446.jpg (2.67 MB, 3000x3577)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB JPG
>Mom notices I'm bulking
>makes food with red meat, potatoes, stews
>mom notices I'm cutting
>makes food with chicken, fish and cauliflower rice

Thank you to all mamas
>>
Mama's are ok.
Mine wasn't great.
My dad was dog shit too.
>>
File: 120px-Donuts.png (24 KB, 120x90)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
>>74229071
Jelly donut.
>>
>>74229071
my mom calls me a DYEL every chance she gets
>>
>>74229104
>>
File: 1662846459023105.jpg (36 KB, 750x742)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>74229071
>mom fails to realize I'm bulking
>she then proceeds to constantly tell me I'm getting fat
Still love her tho.
>>
>>74229104
nice thumbnail retardio
>>
>>74229071 i had those sushi things one time when i was on vacation and i fucking loved them what are they called i want to get them again
>>
>>74229300
onigiri, easy to make you can season and use any filling you want
main ingredients should be available in most grocery stores with an international/asian section

i fill mine with tuna and mayo
>>
>>74229071
my mom doesn't care if i'm alive or dead
>>
>>74229112
Based mom motivation
>>
>>74229088
Made it all about you I see. I can see why your parents didn't like you.
>>
>>74229088
Same man, almost feels like you never even had any parents to begin with.
>>
>>74229112
LMFAO
>>
>>74229300
Fuck that shit try nigiri(sushi rice and tuna preferably) put Wasabi under the tuna and either onions, Sriracha mayo, ponzu, or plain maybe pickled ginger if done right.
>>
>>74230043
>onions
Some nigger figured out how to if loop wow dude, kikkoman by itself maybe stir with wasabi.
>>
>>74229300
It's probably:
>kombu
>regular white rice maybe some sesame oil doubt any mirin but maybe
>no meat or fish because it's some peasant shit, I bet Bonito flakes make it richer less is more it's what makes miso soup rich
>but yeah looking at it it's plain white rice wrapped in kombu with white and black sesame seeds
>>
>>74229071
>based mom appreciation thread
My mom is alright. She made some questionable life-choices and we grew up in poverty, but she taught me some good shit for life.
>>
>>74229071
My mom spent my early childhood reminding me regularly that children ruin your life and I should never have them. She abandoned me once and only went back to get me because her own parents said they'd disown her in kind if she disowned me, and she was still financially dependent upon them because she was noncontributing trash who had never actually learned any employable skills.

She threatened to kill me often, and I believed her for my early years. These would be the years she would look back fondly to as "the time when we used to get along", because she's too much of a narcissist to differentiate between loving respect and fearful subservience.

She stole my life savings and took it to vegas, twice. Then when my other grandma died, my mom spent my modest inheritance on all the furniture she thought the HGTV police would want her to have if they ever showed up to our trailer with cameras to give my mom the attention the people on the TV got.

When I was a pre teen and stopped believing that disobedience would result in my death, she changed it to her death. Suicide was her go-to threat when things didn't go her way. After a few years of indulging this trash, once even yanking the knife from her hand, I became totally apathetic to it and started telling her a million variations of "Do it, I don't give a shit."

She then wrote a suicide note telling the world how her death would be my fault, and drove off in her Miata (which my father's mom had also paid for) screaming about crashing and dieing. I called the police and told them to stop the bitch from doing anything stupid, and she came home and told the police how horrible I am to her and how i'm always telling her to kill herself. The police made be leave at 17 and I was made homeless for many years to come. I was not allowed to take my clothes for school, which I still tried to go to.

But you know, thank all mommas or whatever.
>>
>>74229071
god I wish I lived at home. tfwnogf means I eat poverty meals. I can cook alright but cleaning is the death of me so piles of dishes accumulate in the sink for weeks
>>
>>74230097
I hope you are doing better now Anon.
>>
>>74229071
My mom is exactly the opposite, when I tell her i'm cutting she'll go out of her way to get pizzas and a bunch of snacks and eats them in front of me.

In every other way she's a PERFECT mom, except when it comes to this.
>>
>>74229071
Sucks that she's gains goblining you like that.
>>
>>74230062
>it was good because you were hungry

This is why rich French people are so fat. Because their food is the best, jap food just doesn't have that fat and shitload of meat they eat like 4oz of meat per meal in japan.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.