[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Brutal blackpill here. If you were fat in your youth, you will always be predisposed to being fat for the rest of your life.
>>
obvious demoralization fatty post. Bros, none of this shit matters and WAGMI
>>
>>74229859
Not true
>>
>>74229859
They shrink and get larger, yes. Just like your girlfriends vagina for other men.
>>
>>74229859
So? Just never allow yourself to become fat again once you've lost the weight
>>
>>74229859
>>74229868
Kek, you realize this is a huge whitepill and morality boost to some people?
>>
God is kinda brutal huh
>>
>>74229859
what does this mean? if i was 25% bf from 10 to 20 (for example) does that mean ill never drop below 25%? or does it mean my body wants to hold onto 20kgs of fat regardless of bodyweight? op if you are going to post a demoralisation you should flesh it out more
>>
File: 1713870500139656.jpg (89 KB, 720x1364)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>74229859
>what is cell death
Give me 1 reason why the body should hold onto more fat cells when it's caloric requirements went down like 50lbs?
>fat cells just shrink bro
Yeah but there will be a point where your body gets rid of fat cells because
A) they died and don't get replaced because you eat less calories
and
B)maintain more fat cells than needed will have traditional caloric costs which your body can't or won't handle

The only truth about ex fatso is that the body rather quickly stores every carb they consume into fat, because the body has learned to store carbs asap in fat instead shuffling it into the blood stream because high blood glucose damages every organ in your body(e.g the cause of non latty liver disease) and the body prefers to stay alive.
>>
>>74229859
That's not how adipose tissue works. Fatty cells aren't nerve cells. You aren't born and develop X number of cells that stay with your or degenerate until death.
>>
File: I3UnyXY.png (738 KB, 1440x1557)
738 KB
738 KB PNG
>>74231820
>Bro science exfart doing mental gymnastics be like

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.