[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

would it be possible to go from ~16 bmi to normal within a month? (it's important)
>>
>>74230283
>16 bmi
Are you even alive?
>>
>>74230295
yeah unfortunately
i need to not be 16 bmi soon
>>
>>74230366
If you're over 30 I'd recommend steroids if you can find a safe hook up. Lots of junk out there though, and doubt you'd manage it in a month anyway.

Not worth it if you're under 30 though, and care about your balls.
>>
>>74230425
yeah i'm 20
>>
>>74230283
ssgomad
>>
>>74230283
There's a readily available cure called food. Did you have to make a thread about this? Faggot
>>
>>74230939
that's not what the question was fag
>>
What's your current weight and how much are you trying to gain. The answer is probably not in 1 month. Eating a lot is hard for people who are not used to eating.
>>
>>74230283
gomad
>>
>>74231000
i'm 99 lbs rn so i need to gain like 10 to be considered normal
>>
>>74231018
you got a blender? Put in some milk quick oats and a banana and blend it into a smoothie protein powder would be good inthere too but you probably dont have that. hell you could even put in some icecream to pad the calories. drinking is easier than eating.
>>
>>74231149
Excellent suggestion, I would like to add Greek yogurt (they have flavoured shit so you don't get bored); and tortilla wraps with hummus (white bread if you can't find tortillas).
>>
Force yourself to eat at least 4 square meals a day; and increase to 5 as soon as it's comfortable to do so.
>>
Don't forget the wonders of cheese!
>>
>>74230283
There's this thing called a peanut butter milkshake, you'll need a few
>>
>>74231018
You can easily gain that in a month. Eat ice cream and peanut butter. Also you could just drink 5 lbs worth of water right before you get weighed to make up the difference.
>>
>>74233424
no i have to do it legit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.