[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4192.jpg (35 KB, 602x340)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Sup?

I’ve started to train around 45 days ago and had the idea to start bulking from the beginning. In all my life I’ve trained 1 year at most. I’m 1,80 height and started with 83kg (around 20% bf)

My training plan is:
- Pecs
- Rear/Delts
- Legs
- Shoulders
- Rest

My diet is about 3800kcals a day with 220gr of protein. Also, Im consuming BCAA, Whey Protein, Creatin and Maltodextrin.

Today Im with 88kg, knowing that most of it is from precoce hypertrophy (swollen), but Im looking to reach 94kg.

Any tips? How do you guys plans your bulking?

Btw, pic kind of related (just found on google)
>>
File: 1706266065868789.jpg (17 KB, 398x275)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>74230793
What does S.M.A.R.T stand for?
>>
>>74230836
Smart
M
A
R
T
>>
Never "bulk" to the point where you can't see your abs.
>>
>>74230836
For real, I dont know lol

Just got some random pic related to bulk strategies
>>
>>74230793
Bulking/cutting is mental illness
>>
>>74230793
Guy on the left is one of the most well known successful bodybuilders of all time, guy on the right is literally who.

So maybe Lee Priest's method is more effective? Not trying to excuse being a fatshit but when you bulk you bulk, your aim is specifically to put on mass, on a cut you shared of that fat. Never disrespect my white brother Lee again though.
>>
bro, smart bulking is just maingaining
>>
>>74230793
3800 sounds like a lot, do you work on construction or are you a grape harvester?
I'm 1.86cm, 95 kgs and my current maintenance calories is around 3300-3400kcals.
Just go on a small 200-400 kcal surplus if you don't want to get fucking thick. Anyway, as a beginner you'll be fine.
Swap your absurd split for a simple 3 day full body or 4 day push-pull/upper lower if you want to grow.
BCAA's don't bring anything that's not already in your food and whey protein.
>>
>>74230836
Shart Mart
>>
>>74230924
This guy will be an intermediate his entire training career.
Bulking and cutting is absolutely necessary, that is, unless you are happy with 1-2 pounds of muscle growth per year after your first year.
To answer your question OP, a smart bulk would be one where you gain .5-1 pounds per week, anything more than that, it will be mostly fat. Try to keep your calories constant everyday, it’s much easier to make adjustments to your calorie intake that way.
>>
>>74232382
>training career
no thanks, i'm just in it for muh lean dyel in clothes physique
>>
>>74230836
Scientifically
Misguided
Autistic and
Retarded
Tranny
>>
>>74230793
Bulking is DEAD
https://youtu.be/q1J3WGz_QJU?si=Zh_fty_YYAGmOzbz

Youve been DEBOONKED
>>
>>74230793
I'll give you some actual advice. You are eating way too much protein. 1g per lb of body fat is more than enough. You are bulking way too hard unless you are burning a lot of calories every day. Start at a 250-500 calorie surplus, weigh yourself each day, take an average over 3-4 days and then adjust as needed.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.