[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714923729924688.png (206 KB, 589x513)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
Girlfriend suddenly said she's thinking of taking to drop some weight.
Give it to me straight bros, should I let her? Is this shit safe?
She's the future mother of my children so I don't want her to get turbo cancer.
>>
>>74595518
Tell her no. If she does it, leave her.
>>
>>74595518
She's fat?
>>
>>74595518
Tell her how to lose weight without it first
>>
File: 1716188977145583.jpg (66 KB, 930x930)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>74595531
Elaborate.

>>74595563
Tried unsuccessfully for a couple years already.
>>
>>74595518
well you can listen to the millions of people who had success with it
or
you can listen to a bunch of 4chan incels who never took it and dont even workout spew a bunch of retard "ozempig" memes they got from other schizos who never took the drug either.

If she just needs to drop 10-15 lbs there's no point because it may take weeks for you to titrate up to an effective dose.
If your gf is a fat disgusting slob who needs to cut for many months then yes, add sema when the hunger starts to make life suck.
>>
File: 1699022746448679.png (461 KB, 605x690)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
>>74595518
No, the future mother of your children must undergo discipline, if she cannot even lose weight, then it is IMPOSSIBLE for her to raise children (the same applies to you).
>>
>>74595518
>>74595576
>Tried unsuccessfully for a couple years already.
its a lost cause, move on and get a new gf and a better mother to your children.
>>
File: images (1) (27).jpg (6 KB, 188x196)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>74595655
So it's actually sAfE anD EfFectIvE ?

>>74595702
No.
>>
>>74595518
>waaah my gf is fat
Your fault.

Garunteed, that if your bitch won't lose weight for the "man I luuuuv" then she's going to be a fat fuck forever.

If she could, she would be a skinny thick slut for her ex but not for you. You aren't worth it. Because if she wanted to, she would hit that gym and watch that fork every fucking day.

So no, give up.
>>
>>74595518
No just get her on carnivore. For me at least nothing gets me quite as rock hard as a woman devouring a steak. Oh and she will also lose weight.
>>
>>74595858
Language. This is a Christian board, we don't tolerate swearing here Jack.

>>74595867
IDGAF about what gets you rock hard.
>>
Yeah okay she has no self control, no financial sense and no respect for you authority.
In a year it will be "why can't we get a new car, the finance is only 20%"
In five years it will me "I need a bigger house, for reasons."
In ten years it will be "I wouldn't have fucked the pool boy if you weren't at work all the time".
Good luck with it.
>>
>>74595666
Exactly
if either of you are looking for easy solutions now imagine how bad it'd be once you're 45 with kids
let her lose the weight on her own, if she can't find another gf
>>
>>74595883
Well she will lose weight on carnivore.
>>
>>74595883
I'm sorry, I love Christ.

But your woman is fat and that won't change, because she doesn't really love you.
>>
>>74595518
>I r Chad n u r Wojack! (gosh I want the football team to fuck my ass pussy!!)
>>
You should bring your girlfriend to the gym and have her just be at burden and annoyance and a source of conflict between other gym members.

Have her scowl at other gym members she feels intimidated by play on your phone doing minimal workouts and quitting in the middle of yours and sitting around whining and complaining
>>
>>74595927
This sounds like lived experience.
>>
I know someone who just had their gallbladder removed due to taking semaglutides. It wrecks your internals.
>>
>>74595655
>there's no point because it may take weeks for you to titrate up to an effective dose
That's what doctors do but if you're just buying generic semaglutide yourself you can skip that shit, go straight in at .5mg for a week or two and then bump to 1mg if you need more. You rarely need to go above that unless you're an actual fat fuck.
>>
>>74595518
taking ozempic is literally, deadass good for you, even if it doesn't drop weight. thinking about taking it despite not wanting to lose any
>>
>>74596564
>taking jewish drugs is good for you
seriously read what the fuck you typed.

You seriously think taking a drug marketed by Jews as the best thing ever is good for you?
Think on that for a second.
Now think again.
>>
>>74596586
danish people aren't jewish, and ozempic isn't marketed as such, that's just what the literature overwhelmingly concludes. even before semaglutides were invented the suggestion of a drug that regulates insulin this way would mechanistically be assumed good assuming no severe side effects, and the literature still hasn't been able to pin any on ozempic
>>
>>74595518
Find a gf who’s naturally skinny and has never been fat. And whose parents aren’t fat. It’s the only way.
>>
>>74595518
A large portion of the weight you lose on ozempic is bone and muscle. Everyone who takes it ends up frail and looking weird because of it. All kinds of issues waiting when they get old.
>>
>>74596675
>A large portion of the weight you lose on ozempic is bone and muscle.
only in so far that this is true of all weight loss, there is no greater amount of muscle and bone lost on ozempic than in a natural deficit with the same amount of exercise. it only regulates insulin/appetite, it doesn't have a mechanism for burning calories, certainly not one that affects muscle and bone density
>>
>>74596721
Ok enjoy your early onset sarcopenia. Studies on bariatric patients show about 21% of their weight loss as lean mass. In studies on ozempic users it's 38% lean mass lost. It's not literally eating your muscle, but appears to at least inhibit muscle growth. Not something you want in an already catabolic state.
>>
>>74596747
>bariatric patients
so probably people who are on a regiment of some physical activity, as opposed to ozempic patients which is biased to physically inactive non-patients who are likely cutting faster. dumbass.
>>
>>74596606
>danish aren't jews
>the ceo is a literal fucking jew with demon ears, jew nose, and rat eyes

My guy, once again, read your fucking post.
You are shilling for a Jew owned company.
>>
>>74596751
Yeah, I'm sure fucking with your insulin system has literally nothing to do with muscle growth. Give me a single reason someone should use it instead of just cutting normally on a high protein diet.
>>
>>74596764
>Give me a single reason someone should use it instead of just cutting normally on a high protein diet.
no one should. I think the real utility is after, fucking with your insulin is like the main way we can influence our longevity positively
>>
>>74596787
that said, not all fatties have the mental capacity of a a cutting normally on a high protein diet, so to less burden society, if they can lose weight on wegovy, cool
>>
>>74596763
>went to a cathedral school
>nothing jewish in his name
>knighted
he's just ugly there's nothing remotely jewish about him.
>>
>>74595858
>do it for beau
this is wrong anyways, they should be doing it for themself, truly, otherwise it's just approval-seeking behavior

are posts like this>>74596564 common on /fit/ now? do you really have a zooming niggerfaggot problem?
>>
>>74595518
Put your foot down, stop fucking her and tell her she will go to the gym and eat less shit
>>
>>74596832
don't worry, scientific literacy is an extreme outlier on /fit/.
>>
>>74595518
A temporary ozempic diet could be good for all fatties just to show them that they can eat significantly less and not die. Hunger impulse is detached from reality for most people and they have no idea how far from their required it actually is.
>>
>>74595518
>should I let her?
You probably don't have any control over her, probably have a weak influence as well
>Is this shit safe?
Yes, under strict bodybuilding discipline constraints it is a decent TEMPORARY tool to annihilate appetite and lose weight, better than sarms
But then there's the new issue: how to get a weak, undisciplined, lazy person to understand they need a disciplined regimen with a ton of protein and a ton of weightlifting otherwise they will throw their muscle mass AND health in the trash?
People fuck their ship up on semaglutide because they weight 200kg and take it for an entire fucking year while eating candy and not lifting a single weight
>>
>>74596940
Complementing my post:
You might ask yourself why the fuck would you take semaglutide if you could get into a discipline diet and training regimen in the first place?
And it's simple, it makes the process 300 times easier, makes it feasible. The impulse to eat whatever and not put effort when you spend years (or an entire life) without discipline is UNREAL, that shit is burned in the brain and you cannot control it. This is the issue with fatties: they literally cannot control themselves even if they wanted to lift and eat right. What makes it annoying is that instead of understanding the issue we came up with bullshit acceptance and a million excuses instead.
>>
>>74595848
No, 100% of ozempic users have died or will die. They didn't lose any weight either, don't believe your eyes.
>>74596586
>Think on that for a second.
Okay
>Now think again.
Okay
Was that supposed to do something? If you had an actual claim you would've stated it, think about it. Now think again.
>>74595893
True, and in six months it will be "I would still be with you if you weren't taking schizos on 4chan making shit up seriously"
>>74596764
Well, if you are sure, that settles it
>>
sema or similar should be a last resort but do it if that's truly what it is

>>74595666
post body showing your discipline going from obese to fit
harder than you basement dyels are willing to admit
particularly for women who have less test and thus less ability to gain muscle/shed fat
>>
>>74597178
Wow so hard to just eat steak and eggs and not drink milkshake lattes. Gay excuses and brainlet if you truly believe none of this stuff has cascading secondary effects.
>>
>>74595576
>not married
I would recommend critically examining the core reasons leading to this failure and if you really want someone who insists on bringing that to the table raising your children.

>>74595927
Unironically a good test for wife material. If she acts like that at the gym she's not going to be someone you can rely on to put in serious effort over time when building a life together.
>>
>>74596555
You can but its not a good idea. The drug has a very long half so it builds up rapidly with each injection and the sides can hit hard.
That's why have to start with such a low dose (your first time using it anyway)
>>
File: fixed.jpg (53 KB, 589x513)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>74595518
fixed that pic for you.
>>
>>74595518
It's a diabetes drug
It's made for people with diabetes as an alternative to needles
Is your girlfriend diabetic?
No? Then she is a fucking retard for wanting to take a diabetes drug and you should dump her
If yes, then she can take the drug. You should dump her for being a weak-willed diabetic lardass though.
>>
File: 23658756252.jpg (20 KB, 319x438)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>74595518
tell her to get fatter
>>
>>74595576

It's over.
>>
>>74595518
>semaglutide
>semen glute - ide
she’s telling you she wants to get her ass filled by other men. leave her immediately
>>
>>74598347
>drugs can never been indicated for more than one thing
ok thanks Dr. Schizo
>It's made for people with diabetes as an alternative to needles
Ozempic is an injectable drug you useless faggot
>>
>>74598398
>can never been
opinion ignored shitskin
>>
>>74598303
moxyte
>>
tell her to stop gambling her health for no reason. even my fat stupid sister who has the mind of a 6 year old understood that ozempig won't teach her how to eat properly and that she'd go back to pig mode as soon as she stopped taking the drug.
>>
>>74598681
oh no I made a typo on anime pedo image board.
I am therefore a gay nigger from India with AIDS and 6 yo wife.
(admit you're jealous of my virgin tradwife)
>>
>>74595518
yes
>>
>>74595518
Ozempic works for weight loss by making users feel full more often, so they eat less.
Therefore she could just eat less and not take pharmslop riddled with sides.
The pottery of it is the only reason it works is the real reason they're fat: eating too much fucking food.
>>
>>74598919
>won't teach her
Duh, it's a medicine, not a private lesson. Are you hearing voices teaching you when you take meds? Usually it's the other way around. Why won't YOU teach her?
>>74599843
>heh, a medicine for Y actually stops X, and X causes Y, pottery
How is that pottery? What else would it do? Make the fat fall off the body? Get shit out? Block calories from being beamed into people by aliens?
>>
>>74599980
>What else would it do?
Appetite suppression isn't the only mechanism for weight loss drugs. If that didn't naturally occur to you as a possibility you should reread the sticky and lurk more before posting.
>Make the fat fall off the body?
A number of drugs (e.g. caffeine) can promote weight loss by increasing energy expenditure.
>Get shit out?
>Block calories?
Lipase inhibitors (e.g. orlistat) work by blocking the absorption of dietary fats so they get shit out.
>>
>>74595518
>She's the future mother of my children
She has loser mentality. Drop her now or your kids will get infected by that shit
>>
Why are you coming to the crabs in the bucket to ask if your GF should take a couple shots that will get rid of her visceral fat and is overall better for her than 99% of other options.
>>
>>74600351
Fuck off. I’m one of the most misogynistic mra bastards on the forum and even I can tell you just are upset that he is happy.
>>
>>74595576
I’m in the same position anon. Dump her. I’m about to dump my fat gf
>>
Not a single plapjak in the thread? I'm disappointed
>>
>>74600538
Hope you have another girl lined up already. So many guys delude themselves into thinking
>I’m better than this
leave, and then spend the next 60 years alone, not even able to attain another fatty.
>>
>>74600569
I have one prospect that I’ve been talking to for a year now and she’s verbalized her attraction towards me.
And then there’s another girl who was thirsting for me before I committed to my gf. We still keep in touch.
>>
Semaglutide is shit tier but tirzepatide is incredible for cutting

If you're not 10% bf or lower then your retarded opinion on how GLP1s Bad doesn't matter
>>
>>74600586
Why don't people just use DNP?
>>
>>74600593
Because it boils you alive
>>
>>74600597
You just gotta keep it at a safeish low simmer
>>
>>74600593
Why would you use something so dangerous and catabolic when you can just take a god tier appetite suppression drug that's completely safe?

4 weeks of aggressive dieting on tirz and you can drop 20+ lbs with zero muscle loss (assuming not retarded with macros)
>>
>>74600527
He's not wrong and he's not the only person to make that observation.
>>
>>74600623
DNP has been tested more than ozempic
>>
>>74595518
How fat is your slothful glutton?
>>
>>74600661
Yes, that’s how we know it’s retardedly dangerous
>>
>>74600582
Just remember leaving a relationship is like leaving work, better to have signed the new contract and skip the two weeks notice.
>>
>>74600674
There really isn't that many accounts of deaths and all the ones I've seen they really overdid it.
>>
>>74600742
Hard disagree. It's better to be single than to waste time and energy with a relationship that isn't cultivating wife material. At a minimum it's bad optics to start a new relationship before terminating your previous one.
>>
>>74600821
Incel cringe
>>
>>74600821
That isn’t how the world works. Leaving before having another marks you as defective, not able to handle a woman. Meanwhile swing into another woman’s arms makes you sympathetic.
>You were obviously trying with the previous relationship. She forced you into this, and you were caught by the better woman.
You have to play their soap opera game.
>>
>>74601049
Happily married, try again.

>>74601104
Femoid mentality, have some masculine integrity.
>>
>>74601287
Hate the game not the player, Christcuck.
>>
>>74595518
dont get children retard. the world is overpuplated and the earth will warm 2C by 2050
>>
She's fat because you're still with her and she's become comfortable and entitled, the best thing you can do for her is leave her fat ass and find a /fit/ girl.
>>
>>74595518
>Is this shit safe
No, but safe is relative. If you're a hambeast with the backbone of a slug then it might be your safest bet. If you're a human then there's never a reason to take it.
>>
>>74602566
This, women feel entitled to get fat for the man they settled for. That is how you know she doesn't really feel you if she believes she can get fat on you. If you where really that dude, she would compete and hit that fucking gym and she would WANT to look sexy for you.
>>
>>74595518
>B6
literal nerve poison
>>
>>74596606
>ozempic isn't marketed as such
lol
lmao even
>>
>>74600664
I'll take 20-25%
>>
>>74603933
The marketing pre 2022 was just
>Are you still having trouble controlling your a1c? Ozempic has been able to help where others have failed
>>
>>74595518
afaik it really just reduces appetite by slowing digestion, has pretty shitty side effects, and going off it people just bounce back like any fad diet hack bs
just use calories in calories out aka get off the fucking couch.
>>
>>74595518
>She's the future mother of my children so I don't want her to get turbo cancer.
if shes willing to take drugs now to fix her problems she will resort to that in the future too. drop her.
>>
>>74599980
>What else would it do
a side effect of these glp-1 is gastroparesis, extreme nausea, and your gut falling out of your ass. People shouldnt be ignoring these side effects, they are quite serious.
>>
>>74595518
Dude just pair it with a workout schedule/diet so she'll have good habits when she goes off the drug.
>>
Obviously we have no long-term studies on the effects of ozempic for weight loss at this point, but there are such studies regarding ozempic and similar for diabetes patients. Start there when diving into the literature.
>>
If she takes it short term with the advisory of a doctor and maintains a regiment of high protein intake and weight training while she takes it it’s more or less safe.

I think people can and probably should take it to get to a weight where they can more comfortably move around and then get off.
>>
>>74595518
She can’t drug her way out of being fat long term. She has to learn about nutrition, appreciate lifting and exercise so she can benefit from it the rest of her life and most importantly so she can teach her kids about it. What will she do if her kids become fat, she’s going to push drugs for them too?
>>
>>74595518
Lmao you're going to be fighting against your pig to instill any sense of nutrition and discipline to your kids. How well will that go when your pig is constantly undermining you? I was at the zoo with my husband recently and it became clear that one skinny parent and one fat parent meant that ALL their children were fat. You're going to use medicine to hide the physical manifestation of why she'll be a shit mom, but she'll still be terrible underneath
>>
>>74601836
You are at level one of women mind games. The real pill is that you can do or say literally anything and women will like it if appear smug and mysterious enough.
>>
>>74595518
>She's the future mother of my children so I don't want her to get turbo cancer.
If you're serious about this, try to get her on an anti-inflammatory diet and get her lugol's iodine 5%. She needs to take 2-4 drops daily in water.
Almost all overweight or obese people have hormone disruption from diet and low iodine from their poor diets. Fixing these two issues isn't a silver bullet, but it would provide her with the relief she'd need in order to not overeat.
If she'd rather just use ozempic, attempting to get her on a nutrient-dense anti-inflammatory whole foods is imperative, as many of the negative symptoms from semaglutide manifest from continued eating of inflammatory foods while on this drug.
>>
>>74605124
>Claims other anon is at the level of a woman
>Proceeds to advocate doing things like a woman
>>
>>74595518
>should I let her
Consider it. This might be the kickstart she needs. Convince her to eventually do it the right way though
>is this shit safe
Long term? I don't think anyone knows yet.
>>
>>74595518
It works wonders. I'd pair it with 2 IU GH and she'll see the fat melt right off. You can get 100 mg UGL for $300.
>>
i think being vegan isn't about getting nutrition and benefitting yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.