[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719656063642.jpg (13 KB, 360x360)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>I take PEDs to get bigger
>but they make my hair fall out, so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they make my dick not work, so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they give me diabetes, so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they make my mouth dry, so....

>turns out I'm a hyporesponder to those PEDs so I need to supplement them with different PEDs
>but they make my skin flaky so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they give me horrible backne so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they make my ass itch so I take drugs to prevent that
>but they give me diabetes so...

Do roidtrannies REALLY go through all this effort? Just stay natty.
>>
>>74603080
Every adult male is going to end up taking boner pills, a blood pressure medication, and min/fin. These are all scientific miracles and you should embrace them.
>>
>>74603080
>Stay natty
>All of those and also weak, sissified and feeble
Nattytranny brain
>>
>>74603485
>nattytranny
roidtrannies are in shambles
>>
>>74603090
Absolutely not you fuckin kike.
43, never took a dick pill and still fuck
Don't need blood pressure meds because I watch my sodium, fast occasionally, and am pretty active in my outside job.
Just looked up finasteride, that's a sure way to rocket yourself into super prostate cancer and minoxidil is for faggot ceo's n shit. Hims fuckin bullshit lol shill ass bitch.
You're exactly what OP is talking about lmao stupid goy
>Taking pig insulin instead of fasting so your feet don't fall off
Kek, lmao even
>>
>>74603542
>t. bald
>>
File: IMG_20240629_084543207.jpg (2.62 MB, 4208x2368)
2.62 MB
2.62 MB JPG
>>74603600
Don't bring me around your mom unless you want a new dad
>>
>>74603630
Norwooding but not bad for 45. Roid tranny btfo by natty chad.
>>
File: IMG_20240629_085145772.jpg (711 KB, 1520x1849)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
>>74603638
Doing better than dad so far, maybe it's cause I work outside and take multis, idk but ty
Love destroying kike shills bullshit wonderpill propaganda. Just don't be a chronically online faggot like anon and you'll be healthier lol
>>
>>74603542
>43 and still talks like a 16 year old that just discovered 4chan
how sad!
>>
>>74603679
Kek get your feel good points in where you can while you suffer through obvious depression loser
>>
>>74603080
The only PED that you can take hair loss drugs for is testosterone.
>>
>>74603485
>Nattytranny
Lmao
>>
>>74603090
You can delay that for a long time by living a healthy lifestyle, staying lean, and not destroying your endocrine system with gear like a retard. Roidtrannies are the classic case of people who can’t delay gratification and pay dearly for it in the long run.
>>
>>74603090
Some of us don't have male pattern balding because we are true genetic alphas and not sissy bitches
>>
I just take fin and don’t have any sides
>>
Roids don’t make you diabetic, diabetic medication is just extremely helpful to the cutting process.
>>
>>74605413
Roids don’t, but the crazy amounts of food roiders eat certainly make them diabetic. GH does as well.
>>
>>74603080
Truth is, doing a few cycles is fun but if you're perma on you're just mentally fucked up, massively insecure and honesty pathetic. Everyone who looks at you Knows you only look like that due to gear and thinks you're sad. You should do some self reflection on why you feel the need to take tranny hormones to be someone your not
>>
File: IMG_1791.jpg (2.29 MB, 3481x3024)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB JPG
>>74605446
My gym is full of people that are clearly on various combinations of PEDs and the only thing I ever think or feel when looking at them is jealousy. Years of natty lifting and my body still makes me want to kms so it’s just time to fucking pin
>>
>>74606095
then you're an insecure faggot anon. Just take steroids if you really want to but it won't change you from cuck to chad. Take some psychedelics or something or better yet, actually kill yourself
>>
>>74603080
Someone post the supplement list...
>>
>>74606347
I don’t want to be a chad, I just want to be big; I don’t care about sex or being dominant or whatever.
>>
>>74603090
even many modern men in hollyjew are shunning fin and just letting their hair go to shit. no one wants your tranny drugs susan. you can't even post your hair.
>>
>>74606440
think about why you feel you want to be 'big' though you aboslutley low iq mong. You think it's cool or intimidating or whatever, (because that's not how you think you are) . Learn to love yourself dude, go to therapy or whatever
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (6 KB, 168x300)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>74603080
it's called the plight of being born a sub-8 male
>>
>>74603080
You a snack. Where you live, cutie?
>>
File: 1719698955016.gif (444 KB, 500x500)
444 KB
444 KB GIF
>>74606484
>he thinks roidtranny muscle monsters are attractive
>>
>>74606466
Why can’t I just want to be big, without an ulterior motive? I think the posters who said that roided-up guys are perceived as weak/uncool/pathetic are probably right (as to most normal observers, at least). But I still want that kind of body over my own.
>>
File: 624572487624.jpg (8 KB, 275x183)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>74603090
>ACK!!!!
>>
>>74603504
The thing is though, despite you being natural, you're genuinely the tranny between the two.
You're dressing like a faggot to become a different "gender" specifically. That's a tranny. Nigger.
>>
>>74603080
I take PEDs to get bigger.
I've had no side effects but increased blood pressure, so I do a little extra cardio to prevent that. and that's it.
>>
>>74606565
jesus you fucking idiot, I dont , it's an obvious reaction to being ugly, just like the cartoons you're posting. everything is a cope to not getting girls wet
>>
>>74606568
do you not understand basic psychology?
>>
>>74603542
Get back to me when you're 63 you deluded cuck
>>
>>74603080
this nigga is ugly
no homo no cap frfr
>>
>>74605446
>You should do some self reflection on why you feel the need to take tranny hormones to be someone your not
To get jacked.
>>
>>74603542
>43
>and still fuck
You think that's something to be proud of? It's normal
If you can say the same at 65, then brag about it, sure, but 43 is just middle age, retard, everyone has a working penis at that age
>>
>>74606095
You don't look bad, but yeah, if this is what you've got after "years" you'd better start pinning.

It's just not worth it to be natty when men's standards of beauty are so high and you're supposed to look like an actual roided out bodybuilder when you mention you lift.

I started taking sarms after only about 9 months of lifting when I first started. Never regretted it
>>
>>74606466
>think about why you feel you want to be 'big' though you aboslutley low iq mong
NTA, but being muscular has actually improved my self-esteem and boosted my confidence. At least you know that other guys (not all of them, but still) will be nicer to you just because you look intimidating AND people will compliment you for being big, which actually helps your self-esteem a lot. And in my case, I had to get physical in a heated argument with a guy (even though I'm actually calm and afraid to get into a fight). I just pushed him and yelled "I'm gonna fucking break your face", he flew about a meter away from me, hit the wall behind him and had to back off because, well, I'm stronger and he knew it

Being big is always a plus
>>
>>74608041
You say that like you can't get jacked natty.
>>
>>74605295
Being lean is making your hair fall out and destroying your endocrine system broski
>>
File: 1000125488.jpg (163 KB, 1056x1001)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>74606568
>Why can’t I just want to be big, without an ulterior motive?
Just ignore him dude. All these psychology/therapy fags will do everything in their power to try to convince you that deep down you're some scared little boy or whatever that is running or trying to hide from some sort of "trauma" that happened in your past or whatever. Want to look good? Got called ugly and it hurts you still (somehow). Want to be fit? Someone called you fat and it hurts still, otherwise you'd be okay being a fucking disgusting slob. Want to make a million dollars a year? Someone must have made you feel bad for not being mega rich or something.

Same bullshit every time. You can't just want to do things for the sake of doing them. You must be overcompensating or whatever even for the simplest most basic things that you could achieve or want that everyone wants. Gayest and most retarded shit that everyone in society has been psyopped into tolerating. Just ignore psychology faggots. Don't give their horseshit any credence. Any time spent trying to make sense of their bullshit will only ensure you deeper in their web of time wasting and useless jewish psychobabble.
>>
>>74603080
I’m gonna take Fin. Who cares about my dick. Hair is more important in the long run.
>>
>>74603080
No. The influx of redditors as steroid users has massively overcomplicated things
>>
>>74606095
>and the only thing I ever think or feel when looking at them is jealousy.
Why? I look at roid freaks with low body fat and think they're gross. They're almost as bad as the thots rocking up to the gym wearing next to nothing.
>>
>>74603090
not me i still have the same hairline i've always had but I'm gray as shit now
i'm gonna look like Mike David of Redbar in 5 years

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.