[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any tricks to get yourself in the left position when alone?

I feel I can increase my weight and can definitely press the weight i want to up it to (15kg, yeah yeah I know it's not much). But it's kind of hard to get it in the ready starting position. I can kind of do it with some wiggling and swinging but I feel I might hurt myself eventually
>>
File: Sherlock.png (482 KB, 860x701)
482 KB
482 KB PNG
Stand like that, then sit down really fast while pressing so you end up like right position. Then lower dumbbells.
>>
>>74603928
Stand up and do one arm at a time. Lock your core, stay straight, use your other arm to help push your weight up, or go use a bar
>>
>>74603928
Sit down with then on your knees, one at a time kick a knee up
https://youtu.be/qEwKCR5JCog?si=tJSjm01ab9tEB55P
>>
>>74603928
Get them up when you're standing and then sit down
>>
>>74603928
I just have them sitting on-end upon each knee. Then push them up one at a time by lifting my knee up and lift off with the momentum when knee reaches its highest point.

Am I doing something I shouldn't be here?
>>
File: 1697060852835493.jpg (77 KB, 800x800)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>
>>
>>74603980
spoonfeeding retards that cant figure out the simplest of things in life on their own, thus helping them artificially advance in life and potentially procreating into more of that retarded guy taking space and asking the most retarded questions
>>
Buy some dumbbell hangers
>>
>>74603928
Really dude?
>>
>>74603928
I do a clean with the dumbbells. Just like with a bar.
>>
>>74604246
Do you know where you are?
>>
>>74604246
No one here is going to make it
>>
>>74603928
Imagine being this retarded but not even have the retard strength to compensate for it.
>>
>>74603928
i sit down, put them on my knees, pull my feet back a little, bounce in my calves a bit and kick them up. i kind of hammer curl them up and catch them on my delt. i then pull them back, put my back and shoulders into position and press. basically a power hammer curl into kind of an arnold press for the first rep
>>
>>74603928
Lick them up one at a time
>>
>>74603928
learn to RACK YOUR WEIGHTS with DUMBBELL CLEANS.

Weaksauce faggots, let gravity and acceleration do the heavy lifting.
>>
>>74604856
It took over 2 hours and a dozen posts to get the answer. Why does /fit/ hate anything to do with basic athleticism?
>>
>>74603928
bro you set the dumbbell on your knees , then hit your your knee up , with that motion you have enough momentum to get the dumbbell up .

it always works...
>>
>>74603928
Just do it like cleans except with one hand.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.