[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240530_180057.jpg (92 KB, 976x843)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
my sister wants to start going to the gym with me and asked me to train her and help with her diet n shit. i can handle the diet part but idk shit about women's workouts, should she do bench, ohp, curls, etc? or do i just make her do nothing but squats and cardio
>>
>>74604275
what kind of body does she want?
>>
>>74604275
is she in London?
i can train her for you
>>
>>74604275
if she is a typical woman make her program mostly about legs. try not to add too much junk volume but dont give her a powerlifting intensity either. keep her upper body workouts minimal.
>>
Mark Carroll stuff should be available.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayi2CJU2xmQ&pp=ygUPbmFuIGtpbG8gbW90ZXJ1
Just follow the wiki for this.
>>
>>74604275
>help with her diet n shit
Does she mean her diet and other related topics or actual poop?
>>
Yes she should do all that! teach her everything and build her confidence
>>
>>74604275
Thanks for getting my future gf in shape, brother.
>>
>>74604275
Cardio and/or anything with light weights at 50 reps in reserve (Which is basically also cardio, but maybe more fun).

Unless she requests stuff for strength or size because she wants to be manly.
>>
>>74604275
post her body so we can judge
>>74608257
not like this absolute chomo though please

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.