[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image000000.jpg (372 KB, 1600x739)
372 KB
372 KB JPG
~~ PICK YOUR PROTEIN ~~
>>
Who the fuck is making sushi using quail egg? Tamago is so processed there's no point in using anything other than chicken eggs.
>>
beef
is this from a deli or butcher? 10/10 place either way.
I'll take 7 lbs of grass fed angus ribeye, 35 lbs of angus grass fed ground beef, 5 lbs of the FREE beef fat, 5 lbs of grass fed new york strip, 3 lamb legs, 3 lamb racks, 4lbs of ground bison, 4lbs of ground elk, and 2lbs of shucked oysters
>>
>>74605204
Holy fuck this is an insanely based menu
I'm taking a whole grouper, bison ribeye, gator sausage, some fish spread and a fuckin cigar to go, hot damn
>>
>>74605385
Also some conch fritters and fries, damn
>>
places with huge menus like this fucking suck.
>>
>>74605204
boneless skinless chick tiddy, ideally grass fed and (actually) outdoors away from sneed hormones chemicals etc, maybe even killed in a decent way both for the meat and for the lil nigga that's giving its life for my protons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ64h6J_9q0
>>
File: 1697144679701.jpg (311 KB, 750x630)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
For me, it's oxtail
>>
>>74605204
I'll go with a pound of mealworms.
>>
>>74605412
It's up to you to cook it.
>>
>>74605648
nice. I make stewed shanks all the time cuz of Dr. Peat. with carrots and potatoes, of course
>>
>>74605204
Stone crab claws. As many as you have.
>>
>ostrich meat
Has anyone tried this? Does it taste like poultry?
>>
>>74605717
More like ultra lean burger. Even more so than bison. Good to blend with 80/20 ground beef, pork, or anything with a higher fat content just so you don't burn the fuck out of it. Slow cooker chili type of stuff is also a good use.
>>
>>74605204
If it's next to the coast like this list is implying
Any kind of fresh caught fish
Legit fresh fish tastes amazing
>>
>>74605733
East coast Florida
>>
>>74605670
Basado I also mix orange juice with 2 teaspoons of beef gelatin and eat that every day and after workouts, splendid
>>
>>74605204
Hmm far too many to choose. I'd go with some Tilapia.
>>
>>74605728
Any meat you have to blend with other meat to become palatable is fucking pointless.
>>
id take the good stuff of course, lobster, calamari, shrimp, mussels. maybe some kind of oyster, i think theyre quite hideous raw
>>
>>74606225
Is that why you never get invited to anything?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.