[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How to be strong but look weak? I'm ready to work, I just prefer to stay as skinny as possible
>>
>>74605483
Keep it to 5 reps or less. I vaguely remember something about Eastern European training camps where they would lift like ten times a day but just do one set at at a time.
>>
Overcoming isometrics. Try and push trees over as hard as you can for 20 second intervals.
>>
1. Be natty.
2. Lift in the 1-5 reps range.
t. Stronger than all my friends but still smaller than most people who don't even lift.
>>
bump
>>
No eccentric work
>>
SL + Madcow
150kcal above maintenance
>>
>>74605595
This, it's about your neurological shit or some jewish shit idk
>>
File: 4263476272437272.png (301 KB, 409x421)
301 KB
301 KB PNG
>>74605483
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vVXWfKlY3fE

Whatever routine this guy does.
>>
>>74606130
Now that's what I'm talking about lol
>>
>>74605483
overcoming isometrics
>>
>>74605499
P.S. Don't go to failure, have a couple reps in reserve. Failure leads to hypertrophy.
>>
Just don't get fat and do compounds only. Your thin arms will fool all.
>>
File: 1699723349109770.jpg (54 KB, 900x900)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
calisthenics
>>
>>74605483
Just do single and triples. Seriously, not getting big is the easiest thing in the world just look at 90% of people in the gym
>>
>>74605483
Why do you want to look weak but be strong? Is that so you can lure people into fucking with you so you can mog them? Or other way around, you want to look like not worth the trouble? Or maybe so you can shock people with your feats of strength, "omg I would have never guessed you were so strong anon, omg omg do you have a girlfriend?"
>>
>>74605483
Exclusively lift heavy
Strength is inherently a function of size though. You'll be able to get pretty high relative stength but your absolute strength will be lower than if you bulked.
>>
>>74609104
>Or maybe so you can shock people with your feats of strength
kinda this lol
i also like being skinny and lowkey
>>
Lift heavy but just don't eat as much as you should. Your body can't put on more muscle if it doesn't have the protein and calories to do it with. I don't know why someome would ever do this thoughbeit
>>
>>74605483
Low volume, high speed
>>
>>74606130
>>74606243
This isn't healthy, all the stress is being put on his ligaments instead of tendon and muscles

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.