[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: dschgf.jpg (687 KB, 1728x2304)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
Why can't men wear compression clothing to the gym
>>
They can and I do.
>>
File: 1719008661142268.jpg (158 KB, 720x900)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
Nothing's stopping you.
>>
don't google the permeability of the scrotom in the context of polyester athletic wear
>>
>>74605866
Because men are fucking disgusting and only faggots like you want to see them in compression clothing. Just looking at that pic makes me want to throw up, think of the smell.

Meanwhile any moderately attractive woman is immediately nicer to look at in shapewear/compression clothing.

NOW KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>74605866
they can and some at my gym wear it
>>
>>74605959
How much dick do you get in the showers?
>>
>>74605866
Because your dick shrinks when you are working out, who wants to show it at its worst?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.