[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

tl;dr
>working out at home using an app that tells me what to do (i think it's home workout of something like that)
>get a day that was only push-up exercises (over 120 at the end)
>should not be something crazy if not by the fact that I am not in my best shape
>do it all, even those that you put your legs on a chair and kiss the fucking floor
>arms sore the next day
>check out what the app tells me to do and realize it's mostly core shit, so decide to do
>at the end app tells me to do 14 push-up rotations
>np
>wake up next day like my arms would fall off
>right arm triceps was complete fucked, like, could not even bend the arm at my desk
>spend 3 days like this
I know that those pains are common when you just went back to do exercises (used to go to gym every working day 2 years ago), but should i give a break from push-ups for a while? This app really loves push-ups...
>>
>app
youre not gonna make it
>>
>>74606201
no, i will not.
i also lied about the gym part. It was actually cross-fit, and i fucking loved it. I think the cult mentality helped me be there everyday instead of sign for the gym, show up for a week and disappear.
>>
>>74606207
Cross-shit: not even once
>>
>>74606310
I was one of those nerds that got rhabdo in the second day and end up spending the night at the hospital for peeing pepsi.
But it was really good for my body and mind. I only stop going because my company grew and directors tough it would be cool to take a new building far away from the city because "easy highway access"...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.