[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: handicap attack kiss.webm (3.3 MB, 384x848)
3.3 MB
3.3 MB WEBM
fitness models are harassing normies on the street for content now.
>>
Can’t imagine caring about this pleb shit.
>>
what's wrong with zoomer women? if a millennial tried to beat up a cripple they would be publicly beaten
>>
>be women
>dressed in athletic attire
>fight a passive homeless man
>still lose
embarrassing
>>
>>74606624
that nasty gypsy probably deserved that and much worse, what kind of beta faggot cant overpower a woman
>>
>>74606624
Why can't this happen to me
>>
>>74606655
Crippled, mentally disabled, malnourished bum vs autistic dyel zoomette.
>>
>Attack person
>Get shot
>"It's a prank bro"
>>
File: 1694850810225957.png (294 KB, 565x434)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>
>>74606624
I wonder why she was doing that to him.
>>
>>74606676
his own bad decisions got him to that point. 95% of homeless people have just been lifelong worthless bums who fall out of society because they suck at life. It should be legal to hunt them like it used to be for native americans
>>
>>74606705
ive rarely ever wanted context more than right nog
>>
>>74606718
now* lmao
>>
>>74606624
it would be so funny if he took out a knife and started jamming his arm in whatever he could reach haha
>>
>>74606710
kys sociopathic scum
>>
>>74606624
its all fun and games till he takes out a pocket knife and nicks you in a major blood vessel.
>>
>>74606624
just grope her ass
instant win
>>
>>74606624
This is how you get viral hepatitis don't fuck with hobos
>>
File: homeless qt1.webm (2.56 MB, 545x875)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB WEBM
>>74606710
>95% of homeless people have just been lifelong worthless bums who fall out of society because they suck at life
wrong
>>
>>74606710
If we are to legalize hunting every bum and societal deadweight you’d be first on the list
>>
>>74606624
The fuck is wrong with these people?

>>74606835
You'll soon learn that beauty isn't a personality trait. You aren't that beautiful and homeless unless you're an incredibly difficult person to be around, either from entitled or anti-social behaviour.
She's young too, so it most likely is an issue with her family.
If I were her father, there is absolutely no way I'd let her be homeless if she wasn't a complete piece of shit. Even one blowjob a month would suffice.
>>
>>74606880
>You'll soon learn that beauty isn't a personality trait.
It is to an extent. I think we all remember that nearly every study shows a connection between someone's attractiveness and our perception of them.
>>
>>74606891
That's my point. We often think people we find attractive/beautiful to be of upstanding morals.
That is OUR perception. That is not reality.
Shit, one of the best recent examples was that Amber Heard woman. Easily a 9/10, maybe even 10/10 for some but a sociopathic manipulative machiavellic golddigging lying abusive bedshitting cunt.
>>
>>74606710
why are you defending a whore assaulting someone? If she did that to someone else her skull would crack like a melon
>>
>>74606624
Where is this from? I need a proper context for this. Who walks up to people and does this for no reason? I mean besides nig nogs.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.