[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe_tinfoil_hat.jpg (31 KB, 480x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
They're dirty liars and hypocrites.
>>
File: Twice as factual.png (109 KB, 432x221)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>74606769
You could say the same about "carnivores".
>>
>>74606798
You retard.
Of course carnivores eat vegetables.
Tomato, garlic, onion, corn, potatoes.
Vegans are the ones who won't admit they eat meat, eggs and dairy in secret.
>>
>>74606769
I kinda understand vegans. The ways animals are kept in factory farms is inhumane and I don't like it. But I have chickens that are well taken care of and I have no problem eating their eggs. Also I have no problem with someone shooting a deer and eating it, that's just the rules of nature.
>>
>>74608396
>Of course carnivores eat vegetables.
I don't think your definition of 'carnivore' is quite right.
>>
>>74608406
>that's just the rules of nature.
You wouldn't have a problem with humans raping animals then, right?
>>
>>74608432
I do have a problem with it, that's how AIDS started.
>>
>>74608435
That's irrelevant even if true. You're not logically consistent if you have a problem with it.
>>
>>74608454
What do you mean?
>>
>>74608432
I only eat animals that I've had consensual sex with
>>
>>74608461
Fuck, I'm not thinking right. Sorry for wasting your time.
>>
>>74606769
Yes, they do.
>>74606798
Carnivore isn't an ideology, so you may pick it up again as you need to.
>>
>>74608548
>isn't an ideology
You have a group of people who believe only animal foods should be eaten, for several reasons; they share an ideology. That you or anyone else isn't strict about it is irrelevant and it could also apply to vegans or anyone else for that matter.
>>
>>74606769
The only protein they get is from ꜱoy
>>
>>74608599
A diet isn't an ideology. Veganism is an ideology.
>>
>>74608705
Most people treat it like a diet but there are some retards that treat it as an ideology.
>>
>>74608711
For clarification, I'm referring to the carnivore diet.
>>
>>74608406
I agree, cattle should roam in grassy fields, reproduce and live a nice life before a quick and painless death with a bolt gun.
But the more fat bastards we have on Earth the demand for beef will always be high and those robo death factories will keep being built.
>>
>>74608599
>You have a group of people who believe only animal foods should be eaten
False, I am an individual who is on the carnivore diet. It is not an ideology. Pushing the narrative that everyone cries or cares over breaking their diet in the carnivore sphere of social media is silly. It's a diet, plain and simple. Veganism is intrinsically tied to religion and is an ideology, and those who are vegan belong to the same ideology by definition. Removing the intent, the ideology, behind veganism or vegetarianism and the additional rules that it entails would leave you with a plant-based diet. Kill yourself
>>
>>74608705
I'm not talking about the diet per se, I'm talking about what's behind it. Of course a diet isn't ideology.

>>74608725
>It is not an ideology.
Look up the definition.
>everyone cries or cares over breaking their diet
Didn't say or imply that.
>Kill yourself
>I am an individual who is on the carnivore diet.
At least I'm not killing myself slowly because I'm too stupid to understand nutrition. It isn't surprising a person who doesn't understand what an ideology even is falls for such diet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.