[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708482768158.jpg (4 KB, 225x225)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>lifting for more than a year
>never felt pecks pumped regardless of chest exercise and effort
>today put an AbMat on the bench
>results in ultra-deep stretch and proper form (arching) by default
>sore pecks - finally!

Today in my basement I invented the AbMat Assisted Bench Press. It has all the advantages of flat and decline bench press, plus the advantage of no need to think about arching, which comes by default thanks to the AbMat. The stretch is superior to the all others bench press variations.

Bonus: I also invented AbMat Assisted Dumbbell Press, AbMat Assisted Flys and AbMat Assisted Pullovers which, again, have all the advantages of the originals but are superior to them in terms of greater ROM and proper form by default.

You're welcome.
>>
File: 1681760188581645.jpg (16 KB, 400x400)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>mfw did this exact thing for floor-pressing but never thought to do it on regular bench
Thanks for making me feel like a retard OP
>>
>>74606853
It's almost like you could have been doing bench correctly all along instead of using a weight you couldn't support.
>>
>>74606853
You know, I bet that works, but so does proper bench press form and that's free.
>>
The strong fat boomer at my gym would laugh if I ever used that instead of doing the right form.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.