[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: jeffnippard.jpg (101 KB, 900x900)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
His videos keep getting recommended to me, but I don't know much about fitness and diet to be able to tell if what he's saying is good, bad, or indifferent. Your thoughts? In case it wasn't clear, he's Jeff Nippard.
>>
File: copy2.jpg (269 KB, 1287x723)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>74606901
he's a manlet. i don't listen to 5'4 "men". he made a living giving fitness advice to poojeets. intelligent whites don't watch his vids.
>>
>>74606901
>makes a thousand videos about steroids
>im still natty i swear
>>
better than 90% of the content out there, but too bogged down in fringe science that isn't well established sometimes. his actual programs are solid. but if you put your faith in science(which you should, regardless of how much it triggers your anti reddit instincts) for building muscle, why listen to a science communicator with a surface ability to parse the literature, when there are real experts like helms or henselman giving information in a digestible format? even mike is better if you can stand him.
>>
>>74606929
>>74606962
Honestly I don’t know very much about him, I’m just fairly new to lifting and exercising in general and when I look up basic rudimentary stuff like basic exercises to target different muscles, or tips for healthy eating- his videos seem to always be right at the top, that’s why I was curious about how reputable he might be
>>
>>74606901
He’s small and has a degree in something unrelated. He’s not trained anyone notable and not won anything significant. He’s a professional influencer and an amateur in fitness. He also built a large portion of his physique doing shit he doesn’t advocate for now.

That said he’s probably correct on a lot of stuff. Try what he says on some exercises and see what you like.
>>
>>74606976
go back to r*ddit and never come back here
>>
>>74606921
>5'4
Closer to 5'3. He might as well be an entirely different species altogether.
>>
>>74606994
he is the fantasy dwarf come to life
>>
>>74606976
better than most, but not the absolute best you can get, is the answer if we're being 100% real, if you watch all his stuff and retain it you will be better informed than 99% of /fit/.
>>
>>74606901
i like his content and sometimes learn new things. only thing i disagree with is his approach to programming and doing all the "RPE" shit is dumb af to me especially teaching beginners that stuff because beginners have no idea how hard they are suppose to train
>>
He's not very smart (not stupid, just not remarkably smart) and i feel like he has no idea what the gym is like for me (6'2 6.4in wrist kek)
>>
yeah, his content is good. dont listen to the dyels here, most of them are full of jealousy and spite
>>
>>74607134
>i feel like he has no idea what the gym is like for me (6'2 6.4in wrist kek)
Do not take advice from manlets if you are tall. I mean that.
>>
>>74607178
I know thats what i mean.
>>
I made zero gains on his stupid powerbuilding program.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.