[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does creatine cause hairloss?
>>
Maybe, but your point addiction definitely does.
>>
>>74606942
Yes, it also speeds up your hair greying
.t used regularly creatinr on two occassions and started balding/losing a lot of hair until i quit it. Could be depending on genetics because my dad is bald too
>>
Mid-30s white male here, been taking 5g creatine a day for 10+ years and have hair down to my ass.
>>
No.
>>
>>74606942
i'm tired of this dumb ass question. exercise increases T and DHT levels far beyond creatine. if u dont want to go bald dont exercise either retard
>>
>>74606942
Not in my experience.
>>74606964
>speeds up your hair greying
Wait I never heard this before, I started finding gray hairs at 34 or so is it over for me?
>>
>>74606942
Realistically if you're going to lose your hair, creatine won't change anything, it might speed up the balding process but that's it.
>>
>>74607055
balding is highly genetic.
>>
>>74607070
I started finding greys at 14, an Asian chick that was a year younger had them too
>>
>>74606942
Hair loss is 90% genetic and 10% stress
If you get hair loss with creatine, it’s most likely temporary
>>
>>74606942
sauce?
>>
>>74606942
if you've lost enough that you even think about this shit, just shave the rest now and save yourself the worrying
>>
>>74606942
Yes.
>>
>>74607100
everybody knows this what >>74607055 is saying is that the mechanism that people claim causes balding via creatine happens even more when you just workout with or without creatine so if you're gonna workout there's no reason to not use creatine for fear of balding when just working out does the same shit to your hormones
>>
>>74608810
Frizzy lifts
>>
>>74606942
No, but that CREATura causes semen loss
>>
File: IMG_4224.jpg (296 KB, 828x598)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>74606942
>wearing a berserk brand tattoo… as a woman
>>
These types of threads ought to be removed. It’s just coombait with a question that doesn’t deserve its own thread and has been asked thousands of times.
>>
>>74606942
yo mistah white whats up with the hair loss
>>
I need a girl who looks like this with no tattoos
>>
We've had this thread a dozen times before. The answer remains the same:

The fake creatine made with petrochemicals that comes in a plastic jar is likely to make you go bald. Real creatine from raw meat won't.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.