[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719706335245.jpg (699 KB, 900x1600)
699 KB
699 KB JPG
Stop eating your pussy ass NPC chicken and rice. Get a slow cooker and make power stews out of beef, pork, or whatever you want and leave, not a single drip of flavor.

Eat power stews, the same food which fueled the peasants and laborers of yesteryear.
>>
>>74607239
i agree it works pretty well
>>
>>74607239
>stop eating anabolic foods
>load up on fatty meats with less protein instead (bonus: costs more too)
Rofl
>>
I don't like stew since I'm not from the 1800s
>>
>>74607239
>power stews
This sounds like some reddit branding shit. That said I like pressure cooked meat and vegetables because of the relative cleanliness of it and how little effort it takes.
>>
>>74607276
>stop eating anabolic foods
>load up on fatty meats with less protein instead (bonus: costs more too)
>Rofl

>Muh chicken and rice is body builder food! Beef and pork is like burgers or someshit bro and that's not body builder approved!

Yeah there's no discussion possible with retards. Also chicken is cheaper, but if you just buy slabs if pork or beef (e.g. shoulder or brisket) you can easily get tons of meat for sub $4 a lb.
>>74607289
>I don't like stew since I'm not from the 1800s
Instead you eat like a middle class Chinese peasant
>>
>>74607239
Too much sodium and oil. No thanks.
>>
>>74607239
Stew is absolutely god tier once those chilly autumn nights start rolling in.
>>
>>74607315
Let’s think about this post for a minute, anon.
>>
>>74607239
>slow cooker
tell you don't know how to cook without telling me you know how to cook. why not just use a ceramic cast iron pot you fucking pleb?
>>
>>74607239
You could improve your stew game OP
>>
>>74607322
Elaborate on why it would be better than a standard crockpot.
>>
>>74607312
>Instead you eat like a middle class Chinese peasant
Huh? I'm eating like a Hawaiian surfer dude who crushes Chinese puss
>>
>>74607239
>pork
>halal
Pick one
>>
I'm thinking of going shredded chicken (done in frying pan), wholegrain mac (occasionally brown rice, so not too much arsenic), veg and a good tomato sauce. Mixing up the spices and using the other pound of shredded chicken for other meals too. Only EVOO for fat of course, and nuts.
And a portion of two of bolognese a week to get dem red meat benefits, in addition to the 2 salmon a week.
>>
>>74607322
>le heckin cast I'm about to SEASOOOOON
shut the fuck up nigga
>>
>>74607341
i said ceramic cast iron you dumb nigger you don't season it
>>
File: 26.jpg (6 KB, 250x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>74607239
seems tasty af
>>
>>74607328
Not him but for one it's useful for browning your ingredients prior to adding stock/water. Most crockpots do not get that hot. You have to wait a long time for it to even get up to a simmer. The only reason people really use crockpots is because they have this feeling of safety with it they think their house won't burn down if they go to work with it on. Even though they're responsible for 5% of house fires (of those related to kitchen equipment). They still shouldn't be left unattended unless you have gfci outlets in your kitchen.
>>
>>74607351
Sorry bro I skimmed your post and just wanted to onionsjak you real quick. I'm a bit riled up after my workout.
>>
>>74607334

This is the play brother, can look into some protein pasta, can get like another 10g-15g per meal from that as well.
>>
>>74607366
How about you knock that shit off altogether in the future as atonement? Sounds like a win-win.
>>
>>74607380
yeah I've seen those, thanks for reminding me. I'll
probably stick to 25g animal protons per meal for now, that and the wholegrain stuff ought to get me that 1.2-1.6g/kg and enough leucine.
>>
>>74607393
You can eat my dick instead since you like semen so much. How's that for a win-win?
>>
>>74607417
Okay, continue 'onionsjak' posting then. That’ll work out well for you.
>>
>>74607322
>slow cooker
>tell you don't know how to cook without telling me you know how to cook. why not just use a ceramic cast iron pot you fucking pleb?

>trys to come as surperiors and enlightened yet is too retarded to create the post without some tiktok female retard canned line

>the Superiority is prefaced on muh cast iron manchild aesthetic

Fuck off lmao
>>
Post recipes
>>
>>74607567
Cut up the meat into cubes, fry it up until browned, season with salt, take out of the pot, don't wash it
Dice 1 large onion, 2 carrots and a celery stick, fry them in the same pot on low heat until onions are translucent, season with salt ( if there is too much browned meat stuck on the bottom add a touch of water before frying the mirepoix, scrape it off, throw the mirepoix on it and continue)
Add a few peppercorns and a bay leaf, a spoon of tomato paste, 2-3 cloves of crushed/pressed garlic, let it fry for a minute, don' burn the garlic, season with salt if needed
Throw the browned meat into the pot, add diced potatoes, simmer it (don't let it boil) until the meat is tender, again season with salt if needed
You can add smoked paprika at the end, or whatever spice you want, also you can use broth instead of water or tomato juice
If you want to thicken it, make a slurry from flour and water mix it well and pour it over a simmering pot while constantly mixing gently, simmer it for 20 more minutes to cook out the floury taste
>>
>>74607239
>no mushrooms
>no carrots
>no pearl onions
>no peas
That's just sad, exactly how poor are you?
>>
>>74607744
>no mushrooms
>no carrots
>no pearl onions
>no peas
>That's just sad, exactly how poor are you?

>OMG where's all the colors and sparkly bits?

You sound like a pussy.
>>
>>74607567
Just get a slab of whatever meat and toss it into a pot with some water or hroth and all the seasoning and vegetables you want. You can chop up the meat before hand, but I don't think it's necessary as the meat will invariably become tender and easily separable after being cooked for 8+ hours. These are best cooked overnight.

I just eat it out of the pot as I like during the day, fills that snacking desire.
>>
I make stews in winter, summer is a time to eat more interesting foods
>>
>>74607366
Cool it with the roid rage buddy
>>
File: PXL_20240603_181137088.jpg (2.87 MB, 3024x4032)
2.87 MB
2.87 MB JPG
>>74607239
Stop making shitty chicken and rice and make nice chicken and rice
>>
>>74607239
it's not as based if you don't use thick bones filled with marrow, this is where the real power of these slow cooked stews and soups hides
>>
File: Capture.jpg (91 KB, 574x1090)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>74607328
You may as well eat it raw
>>
>>74607567
salmon, lazy minmaxxer version of https://downshiftology.com/recipes/best-baked-salmon/ :
>put cheap af frozen quarter pound wild salmon fillet still in package in cold water in oven-safe ikea glass container, replace water and turn after half an hour, then give it another 30
>drain water, open pack and plop in container
>15g evoo, flip fillet around to cover
>bake at 180C till safe internal temp with thermometer (10-11 min usually)
>add dill, parsley, garlic powder, bit of either lemon juice or mustard
>shred with fork and mix
>eat with some whole grain bread and veg

barely a recipe, but I'm in a shit living situation and it gets me my omega 3s
>>
>>74609404
too much cancer char for my autismo taste, but different strokes for different folks
>>
>>74607276
>Classic cutting diet of chicken and rice
>Anabolic
Rofl
>>
>>74607328
Crockpots and slow cookers doesn't get hot enough so if you use raw beans in your recpies enjoy your poisoning.
>>
File: IMG_2479.jpg (158 KB, 1200x1440)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
I got this kielbasa bean soup recipe from 420Chan like 10 years ago. Easiest thing in the world and it’s better than your grandmas best comfort food. It’s so easy:

1 can kidney beans
1 can white beans
1 can black beans
1 can pinto beans

1lb of kielbasa sausage

1 jar of Pace salsa

1 bunch of cilantro roughly chopped

That’s it. Just pour everything in a pot and simmer on the stove for 3-4 hours. It’s absolutely incredible. Comes out looking like picrel
>>
>>74610139
I should add, it’s stick-to-the-spoon thick. More a stew than a soup
>>
>>74610029
Na man chargrilled is best
>>
>>74609670
>cooking a soup for 8 hours on low heat setting
was the point of this experiment to see if doing something fucking retarded gave bad results?
>>
>>74610176
for you
>>
>>74607328
>he boils his based stews in a cringe plastic pot
At this rate, we'll have to reclassify anon's dick as a dildo with how much plastic he's eating.
>>
>>74607239
>eating pork

He will not make it mashallah
>>
>I can't just like something
>I must also hate something else
>>
>>74607276
You are retarded

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.