[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0372.jpg (218 KB, 1170x1128)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
Have you ever embarrassed yourself at your gym so badly you had to swap gyms?
>>
>>74607350
No. But I was there the night some dude explosive diarrhea'd and just kept working through it. The staff was screaming at him to leave. Losing their shit kinda screaming. They had to call the cops and buddy NOPED the second he saw what he was dealing with and called for backup. Never saw the guy again
>>
>>74607350
No, but I can see it happening
>>
>>74607350
When I was 19 a woman loudly called me out for staring at her ass (I was), which made me start going early in the morning instead of at night.
>>
>>74607350
I'm not even sure how I could embarrass myself that badly. Even if I shit out pure liquid ass while squatting I wouldn't care that much, I'd just clean it up and go my bad.
>>
>>74607381
me also
>>
>>74607350
Tried to wrangle a threeway with a yoga milf and her daughter. They threatened to call the police if they ever saw me again
>>
no but I usually leave a gym once people start talking to me and recognizing me as a regular
I've exhausted all 5 gyms in my town so now I just calisthenics at the park early in the mornings
>>
>>74607469
Based shooting-your-shot anon
>>
>>74607508
whats wrong with being a regular at the gym? This is how you fucking make friends you dumbass
>>
>>74607350
i've never been to the gym
home gym master race
>>
>>74607626
Im a little unwell in the head if you couldn't tell
when people start getting too familiar with me all the alarms in my head start ringing and I get out of the situation as fast as possible
>>
>>74607715
You sound like a little faggot.
>>
>>74607350
She was 17 ya sick fuck
>>
>>74607727
fuck you
>>
>>74607508
I know this feel, afraid when people get to know me they'll turn their backs on me so I usually try not to build friendships, kinda stupid but 30 and stuck living like that

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.