[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is it now taboo to be honest and admit you're motivated to exercise so you become more attractive to women? Seriously, it makes some guys furious. What's the deal with that?
>>
>>74607387
My theory is that it usually takes a long time to build an attractive physique, so people might judge you for dedicating yourself to a very time-consuming discipline just to achieve what may be considered a superficial goal (sexual attention)
>>
>>74607387
>>74607405
Normies will judge you harshly for doing anything with the goal of sex, but will harshly criticize anyone who fails to get laid.
Just ignore them, I don't think they're actual people.
>>
File: zoomer2.jpg (73 KB, 640x600)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>74607387
it outs you as a 17 year old zoomer summerfag...
>HAI GUISE HOW DO I GET THA ABZZ FOR THA SLOOTS LIKE ZYZZ ON GOD
>>
>>74607387
Because that means they do the same and they’ll have to compete with you now. If you said you lift for men they would say he coo.
>>
>>74607387
I never ever talk to women, so if I was lifting to get laid I'd be an utter retard and I don't want that
>>
>>74607387
I'm married with kids. I lift heavy weights because I genuinely love it. You wouldn't understand.
>>
>>74607387
Why does the gym look like its in the bathroom
>>
>>74607387
Because making women your life focus is pathetic. You should lift for the mental and health benefits and the struggle to become better alone. Better yet, lift for your health longevity and your (future) family.

If you lift only to attract girl, will you lose your motivation when you get girl? Habit beats motivation btw.
>>
File: BIC.jpg (117 KB, 636x424)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>74607387
It was never taboo. It's as good a motivation to start as any other reason. However, it won't sustain you for life; you'll either burnout, stop caring, get married.. whatever. Then it's up to you and you alone to keep yourself going. I hope your new muscles score you some prime puss, but don't lose sight of the bigger picture.
>>
>>74608129
This is a very Arnold-pilled take.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>74607387
>>
File: gym_cope.jpg (127 KB, 722x805)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>74607387
It's not taboo, it's just not very smart unless you're chad. Women don't care about fitness unless the fit guy is chad. So if you're just normie tier, it won't make a difference.
>>
>>74607451
please shut the fuck up lmao
>>
>>74608251
The body improvement guys in mob psycho were cool, such bros

Love supportive strong dudes like that irl too
>>
>>74607387
Because more and more men are realizing simps are cancerous and fuck annd not cute and trying to please women isn’t considered “in” due to feminism becoming incredibly polarizing in the last decade. So the idea of a man doing all this work just to appease women is no longer as acceptable, I don’t have a problem with it personally but I definitely don’t exercise for women at this point, I do it because it makes me look good in the mirror.
>>
>>74608279
Guy on the right is not even average, he’s below average. Women do care about fitness to a degree. They don’t care if you’re some behemoth though. I already had some women’s attention when I was a twig, but I definitely get more looks after I’m more athletic/leanish.
>>
File: IMG_4141.png (299 KB, 742x742)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>74607387
Doing anything voluntarily for women that aren’t a part of your family means you’re a simp, simple as.

No, I am not being ironic.
Yes, I am an brown incel.
No, I don’t care.
>>
>>74609025
This.
>>
>>74608251
>However, it won't sustain you for life; you'll either burnout, stop caring, get married.. whatever.
I'm married and I still lift for my wife.
>>
>>74609131
Very nice
>>
>>74608172
Me too brother. Plus it helps not to be so angry

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.