[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chadpepe.jpg (22 KB, 579x530)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
You're at peak natural strength and size after let's say 5-7 years of training.
Now it's time to ascend further.
>It'll ruin your health
Well just remove the other things that ruin your health to diminish the damage. No TV, no phone, no stress, no plastic, no receits, etc.
>Libido
Have sex and procreat while you're still natty then go monk mode.
>Haters
Gonna hate.
>You'll become gay
No, if you got diddled as a kid roids will awaken the gay bug but if not diddled you're gonna be ok. Weak mind=weak body.
>>
ITT: mental gymnastics
>>
>get fucking huge
>can't fuck
what's even the point?
>>
File: spaide.jpg (22 KB, 576x379)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>74607768
-natty max is basically ideal for normal activities and attractiveness
-you can get there in three years if optimized, you would be optimized if smart and roiding anyway, and roiding would only save you some of that time, with numerous risks and drawbacks.
>>
>>74607768
>Libido
Do roids not increase your libido like crazy? I thought feeling like in puberty again is one of the main selling points of it
>>
>>74607785
A very small niche group of autistic men will touch your ass and tell you how nice you look (It's not gay brah, they're just mirin glutes)
>>
I'm ok with dying at 60-70.
I would hate to see my brain and knees fail and wear diapers at 90 years old.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.