[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5423.jpg (85 KB, 984x648)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
I thought I was incel because of low T. What do now
>>
>>74607789
Where are the results for Free Test, SHBG, Estradiol?
>>
>>74607806
I only had the total T checked
>>
>>74607830
Make sure to at least check free test with the test, cause the amount of test in the blood is checked by testing for the amount of sex hormone binding globulin
What problems are you experiencing?
>>
>>74607837
Strugging to be confident in social situations and to attract girls, I noticed I become more like this around 3-4 years ago. I’m on finasteride btw so it could be artifically increasing my total T right now
>>
>>74607893
testosterone doesn't help that it merely increases your blood volume for better recovery
>>
>>74607789
One of my friends has total t levels of 1030 ng/dl.
He is a complete dyel, not a hint of muscularity, chain smoker (which probably helped raising his testosterone to this level), is on anti depressants half his life, minimum wage job uni dropout age 31.
Having a lot of testosterone only means an easier time putting on muscle if you decide to lift, I am pretty much certain towards it at that point, I know too many guys who did blood work with way above average t levels who are depressed lonely adults with zero self confidence.
>>
>>74609070
you're wrong, t levels doesnt mean much when there is little androgen receptors in your body. Your friend probably has little AR so his body is compensating by producing more T. kinda like in insulin resistance
>>
>>74607789
Correct. It's the age old wisdom: It's not about what you have but how you use it.
>>
don't forget about receptor sensitivity, anons
>>
>>74607789
Roid anyway
>>
>>74607789
Oh shit with that test(idk mine) I'd be doing
>bench 3x a week, back then more chest then arms maybe abs
>shoulders 1-2 with abs between sets
>legs 1-2 mostly dls to hit lats as hard as chest

You could look sick as fuck you'll look about the same leanness on a bulk of you program and eat right don't listen to cut queers go double your lifts.
>>
>>74610561
Oh and hard lifting 5x a week you gotta take a week or 2 off every 2 months. Still that's like top percentile test levels which means 500lb bench is easy within 5yrs.
>>
>>74607789
In the brain DHT is much more important than T.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.