[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How much time till calisthenics makes me look better and bigger than rn? Is it better to do it everyday on moderate ammount or 1 day rest 1 day train with heavier ammounts and extra weight?
>>
>>74607942
My god I thought I was having a stroke reading this, read the sticky and start weight training
>>
>>74607942
>How much time
who the fuck knows?
depends on your training and consistency
>everyday on moderate ammount or 1 day rest 1 day train with heavier ammounts and extra weight
it depends on your goals and your own daily schedule
if you use weights then you will need some time to recover, a good base is 3x workouts a week and if you do weighted cali then focus on few selected moves (i.e. dips and pullups)
if you are starting from scratch and never lifted/did cali and you just fat then eat less garbage and you will see results in a month
>>
>>74607942
You'll remain dyel
>>
>>74607942
Strong chance never. Calisthenics influencers are on steroids, and are mostly elite at what they can do. I did calisthenics during the lockdown and it was a nightmare. I was 6’3 215 and pretty good at calisthenics for my size so I stood to benefit more than the usual manlets and skellies who get into it. But it was a nightmare. The amount of reps and volume to hit failure made working out exhausting, which actually would have been fine if it wasn’t for subpar results. If you want to work three times as hard for 1/3 the results then calisthenics are great.
>>
>>74607942
80% the gains you can get with calisthenics are locked behind unilateral movments. Which means the sooner you can train into those the better. Every other day. Training daily kind of sucks it can still work but you're really walking a tight line and people more careful and knowledgeable than you have tried and failed it countless times.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.