[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bar.jpg (97 KB, 720x480)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I've started trying to lose weight and get in shape, and I've been at it for a little over a month with moderate success, but I started tracking my calories and macros and trying to change my diet accordingly, and I've basically had to cut out alcohol if I want to continue losing weight and gaining muscle.

Is this just how it has to be? How do you personally deal with this situation?
>>
>>74608143
just stop drinking you faggot you'll stop missing it pretty quick
>>
>>74608143
don't drink beer, ciders or liquor. only drink vodka, whiskey or red wine.
>>
well you can't drink on top of eating normally since alcohol itself has calories, and if you're drinking things that are sweetened you're obviously getting more calories from the sugar. but if you drink one dry cider or glass of wine every day, or you have a few once on the weekend, you can do that and still lose weight just fine
>>
>>74608271
Yeah, I already switched to vodka and club soda, and the math just ain’t mathin’
>>74608296
>but if you drink one dry cider or glass of wine every day, or you have a few once on the weekend
Lmao you don’t drink. One drink of anything- of absinthe, of everclear does nothing. Like I’m only 5’8” 150, but I need to drink around 12 standard units of alcohol to even feel anything, which is the whole point of drinking in the first place.

If I can’t do that, I may as well quit. My health is more important than anything else, and what’s the point in sipping thimbles of this highly caloric stuff when I don’t even get to reap any of the benefits of doing it?
>>
>>74608360
I make my own cider, I just don't drink to get drunk. I enjoy having a cider with some foods, and then when hanging out with people I like to get a bit tipsy. I guess it's a bit harder if you want to get proper drunk

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.