[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711732762051673.gif (276 KB, 200x200)
276 KB
276 KB GIF
Story time:
>Be me
>Heat waves are absolutely demolishing eastern europe
>Gym has no AC
>Workout half the workout without the shirt (no one cares as long as you dont put your bare sweaty body against machine seats etc.)
>Girl comes in (shorter than me, (its not hard while i am 6 foot 3) has a boyfriend? Brother? working out with her from time to time because i saw them multiple times together)
>Ponder if i should put my shirt on and die from the heat or get seen shirtless (I wouldnt be reported since the gym is pretty lax)
>Say fuck it and dont put my shirt on
>Finishing my workout with shrugs
>See her by the 40kg dumbbells
>Ask if she is using them (wanted to make sure)
>Giggles at me and says of course not they are too heavy even for her leg workouts
>Realize i am respected member of my gym

Maybe not all gym girls are bad?
>>
>heatwave
>It's 25°C
>>
>>74608329
>25
>My town was hit with 32 degree heat
I am situated in Poland
>>
Stopped reading.
>>
>>74608332
That's still not even close to heatwave m8. That's average summer here
>>
File: el_bumpo.png (664 KB, 796x778)
664 KB
664 KB PNG
>32° heat wave
>>
>>74608319
my dad didn't go on welfare and die of sepsis so we would have to learn what C and kg are
>>
>>74608336
>>74608342
The average day in middle of august 10 years ago was less than 24 degrees
>>
>>74608319
>Eastern Europe
>Feet
Have you lost a leg to the Russians, yet?
>>
0/10
>>
>heat wave
Y'all some pussies
>t. Florida
>>
>>74608319
Very based, anon. Also, 32 degrees with no AC sounds nightmarish, well done for sticking with it.
>>
>>74608319
Woah! People like you because you’re tall? Holy shit this is crazy, who would’ve thunk it?
>>
>>74608611
You faggots think that humidity makes your 90 degree weather horrible. You guys are bigger pussies.
>t. New mexico desert rat
>>
why the fuck did you even brag about this?
>>
>>74608332

Americans simply cannot comprehend that summers in Europe are a fucking nightmare due to the humidity and the way our buildings are constructed.
>>
>>74608319
>(shorter than me, (its not hard while i am 6 foot 3)
fuck you. my manlet rage is impalpable
>>
>>74608332
oh no no no not the hecking 32 degrees C!!!!!! be careful and drink loooootsss of water anon!!!! that is death level heat!!!!!!
>>
>>74609006
its simultaneously hotter and more humid here
t. SE US in the northernmost point of the south east
only part of the civilized world that compares is Australia (using the term civilized loosely)
you are probably correct about buildings, however
guess yall don't have AC
>>
>>74608668
not the other anon
but if the grand canyon is comparable
I would legitimately rather be in the desert sun tbqh
t rafted there one summer and live in the SE
>>
>>74609137
it really is europoor in some of these places, muh fucking trad bullshit has first world countries with above-median salary people have no home A/C while anyone with a median salary in the poorest EU one does, despite the heat not being as oppressive there (since even the commie blocks aren't as oven-like as the northcuck houses)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.